Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. 00:40 - Feb 17 with 9993 views_Kieran

Was out of contract.

Wasn't his biggest fan by any means but he knows the system, good first touch and even scores, rarely.

Better than Alvaro, Itay and better than David NGog too.

Thoughts?

That's Luke Mooreeeeeeeeeeeee, Swansea's goal machine. Swagtastic!

GOLAZO!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:43]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 00:49 - Feb 17 with 6950 views_Kieran

According to Wikipedia! he's still unattached. Offer him 1K a week! (Are you allowed to sign out of contract players outside the window?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Moore
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:50]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 01:15 - Feb 17 with 6900 viewsymaohyd

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 00:49 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

According to Wikipedia! he's still unattached. Offer him 1K a week! (Are you allowed to sign out of contract players outside the window?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Moore
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:50]

Can I ask and probably show my ignorance, but who is your avatar picture?

Don't mean top be rude but I find it really annoying - sorry!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 01:30 - Feb 17 with 6888 views_Kieran

Me. Bit harsh, mate. Who's yours?

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 01:31 - Feb 17 with 6885 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 01:15 - Feb 17 by ymaohyd

Can I ask and probably show my ignorance, but who is your avatar picture?

Don't mean top be rude but I find it really annoying - sorry!

Don't you reckon Lukey Moore could had done a job for us mukka? Better than NGog, fact!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 1:33]

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 06:40 - Feb 17 with 6798 viewsDr_Winston

I'd have him back instead of the alternatives in a heartbeat.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 06:56 - Feb 17 with 6766 viewsymaohyd

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 01:30 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Me. Bit harsh, mate. Who's yours?

Ah, I did wonder. Didn't want to ask if it was you in case it was someone famous who I should have known. My appologies for being insensitive.

You seem to lurch from being a very sensible poster with some very well written posts to some bizzare offerings, that would suggest there may be drug/alcohol issues involved? If so I'm a trained counsellor and would willingly give up my time for free for a fellow Swans fan.

Mine..can't tell you!

All the best

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 07:44 - Feb 17 with 6676 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 06:40 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Would we still be allowed to sign him or is it against the rules?

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 07:49 - Feb 17 with 6658 viewsDr_Winston

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 07:44 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Would we still be allowed to sign him or is it against the rules?

If he was a free agent when the window closed we could.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 07:50 - Feb 17 with 6646 viewsRancid

Me too and i never thought I'd hear myself saying that.But like you say it's off the back of the crap we've got up top now,Wilf excluded, obviously.Although there is a small chance N'Gog will turn out well.
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 07:55 - Feb 17 with 6629 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 07:49 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

If he was a free agent when the window closed we could.

Nice 1 mukka.

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:14 - Feb 17 with 6593 views_Kieran

To be honest with you as an out and out centre forward I thought he was pretty useless (At Championship level) BUT as a #10 he was worth his place (In the squad).

His ball to Michu at the Emirates was Pabloooooooooo esque and if there's one asset you need in that position it's composure, as well as quality ...

EDIT - He reminds me somewhat of Scott? Stephen! Dobbie.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 22:08]

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:49 - Feb 17 with 6506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 06:56 - Feb 17 by ymaohyd

Ah, I did wonder. Didn't want to ask if it was you in case it was someone famous who I should have known. My appologies for being insensitive.

You seem to lurch from being a very sensible poster with some very well written posts to some bizzare offerings, that would suggest there may be drug/alcohol issues involved? If so I'm a trained counsellor and would willingly give up my time for free for a fellow Swans fan.

Mine..can't tell you!

All the best

And an unhealthy smattering of US gangsta culture. Cwmbwrla Nation?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 8:50]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:51 - Feb 17 with 6491 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:49 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

And an unhealthy smattering of US gangsta culture. Cwmbwrla Nation?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 8:50]

Lukey Moore or NGog? It's a simple question mate!

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:54 - Feb 17 with 6473 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 06:56 - Feb 17 by ymaohyd

Mine..can't tell you!

All the best

"You seem to lurch from being a very sensible poster with some very well written posts to some bizzare offerings, that would suggest there may be drug/alcohol issues involved?"

It's true mukks, don't worry I'll get over it. Thanks for your concern though!

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:54 - Feb 17 with 6472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:51 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Lukey Moore or NGog? It's a simple question mate!

Well to be honest Keiran I wouldn't mind both but if pushed I'd say Moore. He was almost the Vasquez type escape goats since he came here whereas I thought he was a good (even if appearing to be quite languid) backup striker

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:58 - Feb 17 with 6461 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:54 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Well to be honest Keiran I wouldn't mind both but if pushed I'd say Moore. He was almost the Vasquez type escape goats since he came here whereas I thought he was a good (even if appearing to be quite languid) backup striker

Excluding Wilfried we haven't gone forward in terms of our striking options much (Excluding Michu, who isn't a 'real striker'), have we?

Would rather DG10 here on the bench ...
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 23:23]

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:59 - Feb 17 with 6453 viewsPhil_S

How's he been getting on in Turkey?
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 15:35 - Feb 17 with 6206 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 08:59 - Feb 17 by Phil_S

How's he been getting on in Turkey?

He got released, mate.

Reading between the (few) lines it was a mutual consent thing.

He's also been linked with a move to the MLS.

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 17:06 - Feb 17 with 6132 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am not sure why Ngog is mentioned when it is Vasquez that is getting games, Luke must be a better bet than him if he is fit.
Could GM motivate him?
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 17:15 - Feb 17 with 6104 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 17:06 - Feb 17 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not sure why Ngog is mentioned when it is Vasquez that is getting games, Luke must be a better bet than him if he is fit.
Could GM motivate him?

Well NGog was cup tied last game. I suspect we won't be seeing much more of Alvaro, excluding injuries. *Touch wood.

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 6075 viewsRancid

He played 13 games for Elazigspor and didn't score.Signed a 3 yr deal but a loophole arose and he is now a free agent, apparently.

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:06 - Feb 17 with 5853 views_Kieran

We signed the lad from West Bromwich, Luke Moore, Luke Moore!
He nearly scored at Ashton Gate, Luke Moore, Luke Moore!
Undisclosed transfer fee, but we all knew it was a free.
That's Luke Mooreeeeeeeeeeee, Swansea's goal machine.

Come on people, NGog ain't up to it. Sh!t signing by Brian Laudrup. Must. Try. Harder.

EDIT - As a 'creator' Lukey Moore > JDG. (From open play)
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 22:11]

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:11 - Feb 17 with 5832 viewsGTCJack

Just because our back up strikers aren't up to it, it doesn't mean we should go for someone who isn't that much better. He did a job and a pretty good one at times, but no more than that.

And there's also a reason why he hasn't scored over in Turkey. Aim higher...
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:13 - Feb 17 with 5825 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:11 - Feb 17 by GTCJack

Just because our back up strikers aren't up to it, it doesn't mean we should go for someone who isn't that much better. He did a job and a pretty good one at times, but no more than that.

And there's also a reason why he hasn't scored over in Turkey. Aim higher...

The transfer window is shut. I'm talking strictly cheap, out of contract options.

Luke Moore is 'proven' to an extent you'd struggle to find better on a free (IMO)

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:17 - Feb 17 with 5811 viewsGTCJack

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:13 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

The transfer window is shut. I'm talking strictly cheap, out of contract options.

Luke Moore is 'proven' to an extent you'd struggle to find better on a free (IMO)

I'm just not really seeing the logic in adding to our already poor backup strikers with another who never really hit the heights here.

See the point, but N'Gog arguably has a better strike rate in the Championship this season than Moore had. Didn't he get four in his last four before coming to us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024