Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jacket 23:42 - Feb 18 with 3065 viewsRockerdale97

Is he a dale fan? There again tonight. Hogan doesnt want this move to Wolves then played bobbins
Kenny Jacket on 11:45 - Feb 19 with 2775 viewsJL_Dale

Kenny and his son sat directly behind me during the 1st half last night, quite interesting to hear his views on the game as he was commentating to his son what he'd do different.

"If Keith Hill had a brain he'd go man for man in midfield and they'd walk this game"....

On Matty Done...

"We were watching Matty at Barnsley last season, I really didn't expect him to come here. He was playing left wing, but now I've seen him at left back he'd be perfect for us with a bit of work".....
Kenny Jacket on 12:08 - Feb 19 with 2714 viewsaleanddale

Must admit this setting up at home not to lose ( defensive midfielder sat deep and Hogan the lone striker ) is a far cry from NO fear in Hillys first stint.

Not negative from me I have all the time in the world for Hilly and I trust him to get it right 100%.

It was important not to lose last night and the lads might actually play with a little more freedom away this Saturday.

Just wish we could solve this crowd problem!!
Kenny Jacket on 13:43 - Feb 19 with 2573 views442Dale

Kenny Jacket on 11:45 - Feb 19 by JL_Dale

Kenny and his son sat directly behind me during the 1st half last night, quite interesting to hear his views on the game as he was commentating to his son what he'd do different.

"If Keith Hill had a brain he'd go man for man in midfield and they'd walk this game"....

On Matty Done...

"We were watching Matty at Barnsley last season, I really didn't expect him to come here. He was playing left wing, but now I've seen him at left back he'd be perfect for us with a bit of work".....

What game was he watching? Both teams were set out the same until the substitutions after which we equalised.

Done hardly played for Barnsley last season. Taking that into account, why didn't he expect him to come here?

Hill was right about some needing educating!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Kenny Jacket on 14:10 - Feb 19 with 2508 viewsMass_Debater

Kenny Jacket on 11:45 - Feb 19 by JL_Dale

On Matty Done...

His son? That was Brian Flynn.
Kenny Jacket on 13:34 - Feb 20 with 2184 viewsColDale

Maybe Jackett is scouting for West Brom
http://www.clubcall.com/west-bromwich-albion/baggies-back-on-trail-of-14-goal-fr
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024