Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 for england 11:38 - Feb 21 with 5216 viewstimendalli

i know this wont happen....but surely leon,routs and dyer have too be in with a shout for the england squad. i mean so far in are premiership history no one has outplayed leon in the middle....dyer and routs on there day are 2 of the most tricky wingers in britain...personally i dont give a shite for england, but would be nice for these players to be recognised.

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

3 for england on 11:42 - Feb 21 with 4248 viewsClinton

Dyers is international class now, got the complete game as well including defensive duties.
Routs not quite.
Tbh, Leon too old now, shame.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

3 for england on 11:53 - Feb 21 with 4211 viewsTheFranchise

You hear other clubs talking about their players being worthy of a call up all the time, we should try it.

Reporter: Garry, Nathan Dyer had a great game tonight.
GM: Yes, he's a fantastic player. If he wasn't at little old Swansea he would have had 10 caps at least.
3 for england on 11:59 - Feb 21 with 4193 viewsJack_y_Jwc

3 for england on 12:06 - Feb 21 with 4170 viewsJethroJack

Agreed OP....check out my contribution to MOM tonight thread page 2
3 for england on 12:26 - Feb 21 with 4121 viewsDull1Thomas

What have the Napoli defence and England management have in common?

Neither know what to do with Nathan Dyer and Wayne Routledge

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

3 for england on 12:27 - Feb 21 with 4116 viewsFar_Post

Leon certainly. Dyer maybe but not Routledge.

Routs has looked a different player under Monk and his performance in the Cardiff game and Napoli last night was terrific but otherwise he has had a poor season in my opinion.

Blog: The C Word

3 for england on 12:38 - Feb 21 with 4088 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jesus wept! Surely it's about current form not about following a stupid game plan by our former manager. He was better than Dyer last night

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

3 for england on 13:02 - Feb 21 with 4039 viewsLohengrin

3 for england on 12:38 - Feb 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Jesus wept! Surely it's about current form not about following a stupid game plan by our former manager. He was better than Dyer last night

I don't know about better. I thought the two of them gave a pretty consumate winger's performance. The Napoli full backs would agree, I'm sure.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

3 for england on 13:08 - Feb 21 with 4024 viewsBallStreet

Dyer is definitely worth a shout IMO. Routledge I don't think is quite international level and unfortunately Leon is too old now and will be completely overlooked.
3 for england on 13:25 - Feb 21 with 3982 viewsFar_Post

3 for england on 12:38 - Feb 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Routledge was playing the same position under Laudrup as he is under Monk so that doesn't come into it.

He was a winger then and he is a winger now.

Blog: The C Word

3 for england on 13:34 - Feb 21 with 3948 viewssnork44

The fact is Woy is a useless fvck wit, who only goes for the big club players or players from teams like WBA or Southampton. Little ole Swansea doesn't compute with that idiots thought process ! Nathan could have a stormer, score a perfect hat-trick, create seven chances and run 50 yards, beat 5 players and slot the ball past the opposing keeper and Hodgson would still pick Adam 'F*cking' Johnson! Let's be honest the English FA hate the fact that a 'small Welsh club' is gracing their league and surviving, fairly comfortably.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

3 for england on 13:52 - Feb 21 with 3916 viewsMillJack

3 for england on 13:25 - Feb 21 by Far_Post

Routledge was playing the same position under Laudrup as he is under Monk so that doesn't come into it.

He was a winger then and he is a winger now.

Is this a serious post?

Surely anyone with even just a passing interest in football can see the different way in which our wide players are being asked to play?

Would you say a winger for Barcelona would play in the same way as a winger for, say, Stoke??
3 for england on 15:44 - Feb 21 with 3820 viewsmidswan

3 for england on 12:27 - Feb 21 by Far_Post

Leon certainly. Dyer maybe but not Routledge.

Routs has looked a different player under Monk and his performance in the Cardiff game and Napoli last night was terrific but otherwise he has had a poor season in my opinion.

poor season ? check out the thread on stats for the season....not bad at all for a poor seson.
3 for england on 17:07 - Feb 21 with 3738 viewspremierjack

It's not just Leon's age, his style of football wont work the way England play. Long good ball over the midfield will not suit him. Also he is far more comfortable on the ball than ANY of the Current English defence so they wouldn't give it short to him because they won't want it back! A long safe ball over the top is an easier choice for them.

Routs isn't quite good enough in my opinion but he must be close if Roy is think of taking zaha (sure I read that recently)

Dyer should be in the squad easily!!!!!! Unfortunately I don't think he will tho
3 for england on 17:11 - Feb 21 with 3730 viewsLiam12345

Dyer and Shelvey could both get in Walcot is out and dyer could replace him but there's more chance of them picking someone from a championship team than us but i dont care really that's their loss and i hope they get hammered even if some of our players were playing for them.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

3 for england on 18:04 - Feb 21 with 3685 viewsshingle

Dyer deserves an English call up now, no doubt about it in my mind.
3 for england on 18:12 - Feb 21 with 3668 viewsunion_jack

3 for england on 17:07 - Feb 21 by premierjack

It's not just Leon's age, his style of football wont work the way England play. Long good ball over the midfield will not suit him. Also he is far more comfortable on the ball than ANY of the Current English defence so they wouldn't give it short to him because they won't want it back! A long safe ball over the top is an easier choice for them.

Routs isn't quite good enough in my opinion but he must be close if Roy is think of taking zaha (sure I read that recently)

Dyer should be in the squad easily!!!!!! Unfortunately I don't think he will tho

Very much this!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

3 for england on 18:22 - Feb 21 with 3648 viewsLiberty

3 for england on 18:04 - Feb 21 by shingle

Dyer deserves an English call up now, no doubt about it in my mind.

I totally agree he does.

I wonder if the incident when he was at Southampton is a factor. Shame for him if it is. The national newspapers would have a field day, if that had a knock on effect on his confidence, I would be happy for him to keep well away.

He is having a great football experience with us, more than he ever imagined, as are most of the players I imagine.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

3 for england on 19:36 - Feb 21 with 3601 viewscockett_jack

3 for england on 13:34 - Feb 21 by snork44

The fact is Woy is a useless fvck wit, who only goes for the big club players or players from teams like WBA or Southampton. Little ole Swansea doesn't compute with that idiots thought process ! Nathan could have a stormer, score a perfect hat-trick, create seven chances and run 50 yards, beat 5 players and slot the ball past the opposing keeper and Hodgson would still pick Adam 'F*cking' Johnson! Let's be honest the English FA hate the fact that a 'small Welsh club' is gracing their league and surviving, fairly comfortably.

Bollocks
3 for england on 09:22 - Feb 22 with 3502 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Leon and Rout no. But Dyer has the best possibility of potentially travelling.
Tricky direct and great awareness.

Sadly I cannot see Woy taking any player to Brazil that hasn't already featured in the past.
3 for england on 09:35 - Feb 22 with 3487 viewsDr_Winston

All three of them should have received some recognition by now. That they haven't merely demonstrates one of the main reasons why England won't be winning anything for quite some time to come.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

3 for england on 09:45 - Feb 22 with 3478 viewsRancid

There's a touch of momentum building now regarding Dyer and England.Another good game in Naples and he'll be pretty difficult to ignore.
3 for england on 12:31 - Feb 22 with 3411 viewsJJ08

Shelvey is most likely to be in the England squad than any of the 3 you have mentioned. He is on the radar and i reckon is 75% there. Don't think the other 3 will be in with a shout to be honest. Just not fashionable enough.
3 for england on 12:45 - Feb 22 with 3396 viewswaynekerr55

3 for england on 12:31 - Feb 22 by JJ08

Shelvey is most likely to be in the England squad than any of the 3 you have mentioned. He is on the radar and i reckon is 75% there. Don't think the other 3 will be in with a shout to be honest. Just not fashionable enough.

Yeah - ironic even though he's not even the best English midfielder at the club. Ahh but he played for Liverpool see...

Woy and his band of merry men couldn't set up properly for a tournament if their life depended on it

#442 #lumpitchannelsmush #carrollisoursaviour

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

3 for england on 12:55 - Feb 22 with 3389 viewsDewi1jack

If Zaha, an unproven player at even a mid table club, is in the thought process then unfortunately Nath is never going to get a look in.
"Zaha must be the mutts nuts, because he is a Man U player."
OK, whatever.
They've never bought a dud before then? Bebe? Taibi? Veron? Djemba Djemba (so bad they named him twice)? Milne? This could stretch to a 10 page thread on its own!
I know fans at every club, say this or that player deserves a call up, but a lot of the time the pundits and senior players don't agree with the fans.
An awful lot of these types of people agree with an International cap for Nath. Even fans of other clubs reckon he should be given the chance.
I thought when Hodgson was appointed manager, he would look outside of the selected few clubs. He said as much himself.
I want to see England do well (awaits abuse on that), as I do with all the Home nations.
But, if a manager refuses to pick the best players because they're not playing for the right club, then winning the World Cup or Euro Championship is never going to happen.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024