Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace 17:57 - Feb 22 with 1751 viewsLiam12345

If anyone is eatchign the palace game have you realised their little ultra group in the corner

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Palace on 18:05 - Feb 22 with 1710 viewsunion_jack

Are they wearing puffa jackets and scarves around their heads?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Palace on 18:07 - Feb 22 with 1683 views_Kieran

Couldn't give a f*ck even if they win today, we WILL smash them at the Stadiwm Liberty mark it down right here right now and bookmark the thread*

*If the 'A-Team' or near A Team is on display.

P.s - They are sh!t away from home. SILENCE THEM!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Palace on 18:08 - Feb 22 with 1686 viewsLiam12345

Palace on 18:05 - Feb 22 by union_jack

Are they wearing puffa jackets and scarves around their heads?

no sun glasses and beanie hats

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Palace on 18:09 - Feb 22 with 1664 views_Kieran

'We're not pussies anymore'

Tony Pulis ain't ready for this kinda technology.

We are better, at football.

Hope the fans are up for it.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Palace on 18:19 - Feb 22 with 1597 viewsDull1Thomas

Palace on 18:08 - Feb 22 by Liam12345

no sun glasses and beanie hats

veni, vidi, et in domum suam occulte reptantem.

(I came, I saw, I crawled home quietly)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Palace on 18:56 - Feb 22 with 1445 views_Kieran

Not very good, are they?

Mighty Swans - Crystal Shyte on 19:06 - Feb 22 with 1391 views_Kieran

Their 'ultra's' are annoying as f*ck.

We need our drummer on top form

Palace on 21:50 - Feb 22 with 1157 viewskopperburgjack

Very very cringey seeing men jumping up and down, fair enough song but not jump up and down. They've had it for a few seasons now, Boro have also got a group!
But yeah they will be sh1t down here, they don't travel very well unless it's against a London team.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Login to get fewer ads

Palace on 21:57 - Feb 22 with 1107 viewsmax936

Just wait till our very own Jack Army legend gets stuck into em, Oldjack and his Ultras.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Palace on 21:59 - Feb 22 with 1093 viewsJackfath

Palace on 21:57 - Feb 22 by max936

Just wait till our very own Jack Army legend gets stuck into em, Oldjack and his Ultras.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Palace on 22:04 - Feb 22 with 1051 viewsmax936

Palace on 21:59 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

Im hoping me and you will be right behind them Doc, but I'm struggling a bit with my knees
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 22:06]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Palace on 22:43 - Feb 22 with 967 viewswestside

ince looked sh1t

big time charlie player wearing gloves and doing hollywood passes and shots and constantly giving the ball away.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024