Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread 00:40 - Feb 27 with 43480 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 12:16]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:24 - Feb 27 with 1628 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Reckon we can still hit them on the break, they are committing a lot forward
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:24 - Feb 27 with 1628 viewsDarran

That corner from Davies was f*cking pathetic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:24 - Feb 27 with 1617 viewssmoulder

Nothing has changed since the kick off.....we still need to score
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:24 - Feb 27 with 1614 viewsbermudajack

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:18 - Feb 27 by ApeShit

Everyone was f*cking sleeping by the looks of it.

Fu*king clueless defending from both Tiendalli & Ben Davies, this is gonna be 4 or 5 the way we're defending... But when you put both Emnes & Tiendali in the same team then what you have are two weak links from the start... The boys need to sort this out quickly, as JDG is doing his best to give Napoli as much space and time as they need too...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:24 - Feb 27 with 1612 viewsswanny

ooo oooo I CAN HEAR HYMNS AND ARIAS

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:25 - Feb 27 with 1588 viewsJohnw102

Why do they keep saying Bonny? instead of Bony only a little thing but getting on my tits

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:26 - Feb 27 with 1541 viewsApeShit

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:25 - Feb 27 by Johnw102

Why do they keep saying Bonny? instead of Bony only a little thing but getting on my tits

Anjel Ranjel
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:26 - Feb 27 with 1537 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:25 - Feb 27 by Johnw102

No idea Joan.

Login to get fewer ads

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:26 - Feb 27 with 1531 viewsswanny

well you won't care when they say 'bonny scores'

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:27 - Feb 27 with 1513 viewsBonjour

It's how you pronounce it innit?
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:27 - Feb 27 with 1497 viewsJohnw102

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:26 - Feb 27 by Darran

No idea Joan.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:28 - Feb 27 with 1474 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Davies not having a good game at the moment
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:28 - Feb 27 with 1471 viewsSpratty

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:27 - Feb 27 by Bonjour

It's how you pronounce it innit?

yep bon ee
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:29 - Feb 27 with 1456 viewstherealme

Just me that thinks we're struggling in the DM position?

JdG isn't a DM

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1419 viewsRancid

oh yesssssssssssss
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1414 viewsswanny

yeeees

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1412 viewsDaryllTheJack

JDG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1412 viewsSpratty

JDG
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1412 viewsharemscarem

JDG - GOOOOOAL! He is really good at the moment!

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1412 viewsJohnw102

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:27 - Feb 27 by Johnw102

Get in my son JDG

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1411 viewsBLAZE

Away goal mudda fukeeeers. Yeeeeeeee
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1407 viewsDanielswan

JDG ...... YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1394 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:19 - Feb 27 by Darran

We still need to score no difference.

Told ew I f*cking told ew.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1392 viewssmoulder

Now it's interesting!!!
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 1381 viewshobo

With his left foot!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024