Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes 20:39 - Mar 2 with 10090 viewsJackfath

Why?

Who is going to come on here tonight and explain?

Yes, I know you pay your money and you can do what you like.
Yes, I know I shouldn't let it bother me.
Yes, I know it has nothing to do with me.
Yes, I know I should be watching the game.

But, what's your excuse for not supporting your team for 90+ minutes after they performed so heroically in Italy a few days ago. Some people really need to take stock and think what it is they are watching in front of them because it wont last forever.

Having said that, neither will your "support" I guess.

#stayforthe90

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:41 - Mar 2 with 4776 viewstreboethjack

You could also add to this where was the support for the team when the palace fans were quite easily out singing us even at 1-0.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:42 - Mar 2 with 4768 viewsLeonisGod

Traffic innit?
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:45 - Mar 2 with 4744 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:42 - Mar 2 by LeonisGod

Traffic innit?

Do people not realise that there will be traffic when they buy a ticket?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:46 - Mar 2 with 4742 viewsAndy1300

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:41 - Mar 2 by treboethjack

You could also add to this where was the support for the team when the palace fans were quite easily out singing us even at 1-0.

Well I was travelling back from Gatwick after the Napoli game.

Number 1 team in Wales

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:51 - Mar 2 with 4704 viewstreboethjack

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:46 - Mar 2 by Andy1300

Well I was travelling back from Gatwick after the Napoli game.

You are excused

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:54 - Mar 2 with 4677 viewsKennedy

Well as it was a 16:30 kick off and the time i get back home would normally be around 18:35/18:45 when it is a 16:00 kick off. I had to leave around 87 mins so i would not get stuck in traffic and be home in time to bath my Son and read him bedtime story before he goes to bed (He is 2 years old). And no my Wife could not do it as she was looking after my newborn Son, who is 8 days old and cannot be in 2 places at once. (Bathroom and Living Room)

Hopefully that will be sufficient for you.

Just call me JFK

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:02 - Mar 2 with 4640 viewsCasual_Jack

Fckn stop crying over people leaving you boring bloke....

Enjoy napoli? Or didn't you go like most away trips eh

Pppfffttt

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:03 - Mar 2 with 4630 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:02 - Mar 2 by Casual_Jack

Pppfffttt

I'm out. The man hunter is in.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:08 - Mar 2 with 4602 viewsmonmouth

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:03 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

I'm out. The man hunter is in.

Well, I'll tell you why. We have s**t 'fans'. Some are just totally fairweather and full of entitlement, and some can't evenbe ar^ed to watch the last five minutes when the match is in the balance. Also some boo at the end because we lose....oh, no we didn't did we.

Sh*t fans and utter cun*s. They are utterly embarrassing.

That's it for me today. I'm out

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:09 - Mar 2 with 4592 viewsAndy1300

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:51 - Mar 2 by treboethjack

You are excused

Thank you

Number 1 team in Wales

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:10 - Mar 2 with 4579 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:08 - Mar 2 by monmouth

Well, I'll tell you why. We have s**t 'fans'. Some are just totally fairweather and full of entitlement, and some can't evenbe ar^ed to watch the last five minutes when the match is in the balance. Also some boo at the end because we lose....oh, no we didn't did we.

Sh*t fans and utter cun*s. They are utterly embarrassing.

That's it for me today. I'm out

What he said. X 1000

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 22:17 - Mar 2 with 4456 viewsjacktar

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:45 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

Do people not realise that there will be traffic when they buy a ticket?

I bet you were singing "is this a fire drill" with the Palarse fans as well Fathy.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 22:38 - Mar 2 with 4404 viewskopperburgjack

What difference does it make if there's an empty seat, not as if a player is going to think "Oh wait there's an empty seat in row Y seat 40 so I'm not going to run after the ball!" .. Makes no difference what so ever bore off

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 22:54 - Mar 2 with 4365 viewsChief

I find it more worrying and embarrassing that we cant sell tickeets even at a discount against the likes of napoli and valencia. The seats are empty fiir the full 90 then, not just the final 6 mins

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 23:35 - Mar 2 with 4298 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 22:38 - Mar 2 by kopperburgjack

What difference does it make if there's an empty seat, not as if a player is going to think "Oh wait there's an empty seat in row Y seat 40 so I'm not going to run after the ball!" .. Makes no difference what so ever bore off

But it does make a difference when they see a flag.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 23:39 - Mar 2 with 4285 viewsLiam12345

people even left at 70 - 75

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 23:49 - Mar 2 with 4271 viewskopperburgjack

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 23:35 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

But it does make a difference when they see a flag.

I know, angel Rangel told me himself it spurs him on if he sees my flag of him 👍
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 23:49]

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 03:28 - Mar 3 with 4203 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:00 - Mar 3 with 4067 viewsAl_Bundy

I parked on that industrial estate behind the South Stand yesterday. If i left on 84 minutes i might of got out of Swansea at 6.15 last night. I stayed until the whistle then went to the club shop (why the feck is a club shop not open after the final whistle of a home match even for a short while is beyond me) then walked back to the car and was gridlocked until 7.20 then got out of Swansea getting home at 11pm. And we are thinking of ground expansion !? we can't even cope infrastructure wise with what we already have and last night there wasn't even any shoppers.
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:10 - Mar 3 with 4027 viewspencoedjack

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:02 - Mar 2 by Casual_Jack

Pppfffttt

Exactly ...

I leave my seat and wait on the concourse, wonder if the players notice how full the concourse is between 85 and 90 mins.

#leavewhenyouwant
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:21 - Mar 3 with 3986 viewstarel

i left at the 85th min due to my daughter nagging to go to the toilet (she was nagging from the 75th) she then turned around and said if she doesn't go to the toilet she is going to pee herself so i give in and took her :) that's my reason i hope it is approved by the powers that be :D
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:22 - Mar 3 with 3972 viewsSpratty

Don't know if the players notice people streaming out before the end of a game that they are fighting to the end in, or if they hear the Palace fans clearly singing is there a fire drill

If they do it cannot be very motivating.

Even in the first half the atmosphere from the home fans seemed pretty flat yesterday
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:26 - Mar 3 with 3960 viewsdejafu

That isn't the issue, what about some of us who cant watch the match because of a constant stream of people coming up/down the stairs who always stop to see a piece of action, blocking your view, or stand on the sideways stairs despite being told by a steward every effing week that they are blocking peoples views.....that's just ignorant!

Look some people need to leave early for buses or struggle with leg back issues which are not comfortable with the throng of people getting out at the end of the game, that's fine I've been there and appreciate. It's the rest of the ignorant arseholes I can't abide!
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:27 - Mar 3 with 3958 viewsCatullus

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:00 - Mar 3 by Al_Bundy

I parked on that industrial estate behind the South Stand yesterday. If i left on 84 minutes i might of got out of Swansea at 6.15 last night. I stayed until the whistle then went to the club shop (why the feck is a club shop not open after the final whistle of a home match even for a short while is beyond me) then walked back to the car and was gridlocked until 7.20 then got out of Swansea getting home at 11pm. And we are thinking of ground expansion !? we can't even cope infrastructure wise with what we already have and last night there wasn't even any shoppers.

I parked over by Lytes Ladders. I left on full time and was home about 20 minutes later. it took me around fifteen minutes to walk to the car and around 5 to drive back up to the house.
Maybe if more people car shared, used the buses and trains and actually accepted that when nigh on 20000 people leave a sports ground, there will be heavy traffic and hold ups.
It is true our infrastructure needs work though. Shutting off a whole length of dual carriageway after a game is just crazy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:30 - Mar 3 with 3946 viewsOldjack

I hope you all realize The Doc is the biggest wind up merchant on here ,you shouldn't take any notice of him mun ,he was more than likely watching his first love ,rugger somewhere

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024