Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? 17:19 - Mar 5 with 21301 viewslibertine

i've notice that quite a few of the swansea primary aged footballers are signing up with cardif

whats that all about?
why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 17:41 - Mar 11 with 1315 viewsBaker

why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 18:50 - Mar 9 by Phil_S

Having seen the way the 9 year old acts to others within his peer group then the word horrible is more than justified

I hate little shits like that.

The parents should put him up for adoption or take him to The Algarve for a 'holiday'.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 06:35 - Mar 13 with 1188 viewsTheFranchise

Just an update, something positive.

Over the next few weeks, our development side at under 8s will be inviting junior league clubs up to Llandarcy to play round robin games on a Sunday instead of their normal fixtures.

For me it's a great first step to create links with the club and the facilities the club has at it's disposal.
why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 08:53 - Mar 13 with 1168 viewspremierjack

The development side or the pre academy side?
why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 09:32 - Mar 13 with 1149 viewsTheFranchise

why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 08:53 - Mar 13 by premierjack

The development side or the pre academy side?

Development apparently
why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 09:50 - Mar 13 with 1141 viewspremierjack

why are all the kids from swansea joining up with cardif academies? on 09:32 - Mar 13 by TheFranchise

Development apparently

That's good. I know the pre academy played west end last Sunday and it wasn't any good for either team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024