Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage 15:10 - Mar 6 with 4180 viewsBklynRanger

Just going to try to have a laugh for the rest of the season. I don't know exactly what produced this feeling, possibly a combination of our spectacularly humiliating finances, Armand Traore's chimp, Harry being a miserable bagpuss-faced tart, anybody who can actually kick a ball being injured, and the changing light of a March morning as it playfully dances across my fire escape.

I know it must be a lot harder for you poor bastards who actually have to go to the games, but I'm there now. Fcuk it.

Anybody else?
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:15 - Mar 6 with 2689 viewsMytch_QPR

Is it a sort of 'shrug the shoulders' chuckle, or the kind of manic giggling that you are likely to hear in a padded cell?

I think it's the right attitude - no point in losing sleep over something we can't control.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:21 - Mar 6 with 2663 viewsDiscodroid

ive been there since warnock was sacked.

im with you comrade.

im thinking the patrick bateman tap dancing and moaning in the moonlight, kind of crazy eight bonkers laughter.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 15:22]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:22 - Mar 6 with 2665 viewsBklynRanger

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:15 - Mar 6 by Mytch_QPR

Is it a sort of 'shrug the shoulders' chuckle, or the kind of manic giggling that you are likely to hear in a padded cell?

I think it's the right attitude - no point in losing sleep over something we can't control.

Somewhere between the two, Mytch. Sort of a bewildered, moist eyed grin interspersed with moments of wheezy tittering.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:23 - Mar 6 with 2646 viewsBklynRanger

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:21 - Mar 6 by Discodroid

im with you comrade.

im thinking the patrick bateman tap dancing and moaning in the moonlight, kind of crazy eight bonkers laughter.

Good man
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:28 - Mar 6 with 2616 viewssuperstan

Think I'm there as well, I used to get down over bad results, trouble is I want us to get promoted but then think what's the point.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:35 - Mar 6 with 2590 viewsMytch_QPR

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:22 - Mar 6 by BklynRanger

Somewhere between the two, Mytch. Sort of a bewildered, moist eyed grin interspersed with moments of wheezy tittering.

Yep, that's perfectly normal.

We'd all like a bit of success, but we don't crave it. If we all supported the Rs to see some silverware being lifted we'd have left long ago. It's Tony's money and we're all along for the ride - and that's the tittering he can hear at the back of the blue and white bus. If it breaks down... we won't.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:40 - Mar 6 with 2567 viewsgordanoR

im with you comrade.

About the same time scale.

The fact that I have been too busy to go to a game for 2 years has been a bonus.

Unfortunately my tickets arrived for the Yeovil game before I got a chance to get my mate to cancel them.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:44 - Mar 6 with 2565 viewsDesertBoot

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:40 - Mar 6 by gordanoR

About the same time scale.

The fact that I have been too busy to go to a game for 2 years has been a bonus.

Unfortunately my tickets arrived for the Yeovil game before I got a chance to get my mate to cancel them.

Three stages for me. Stage 1 naively thinking we were toying with the opposition and would hit top gear when required around Xmas.
Stage 2 realising it's going to be a reSl struggle without Austin.
Stage 3 realising were actually not that good across the park and this will end with a whimper.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:25 - Mar 6 with 2471 viewsNov77

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 15:15 - Mar 6 by Mytch_QPR

Kind of the Dreyfus to QPR's Clouseau?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:37 - Mar 6 with 2443 viewskropotkin41

I think overall I have been there or thereabouts since Warnock got sacked, if not a little earlier. To some extent I think that this is because our promotion season was so amazing.

If we'd kicked on, not necessarily in terms of league position, but in terms of looking like a better organised club with what I would consider a better ethos, then maybe I wouldn't have lost heart, but as it is, the best part of the last three seasons have been really horrible for me, leading to a strangely detached feeling when I do go to games, and now a strong sentiment that I'm only really organising a trip to see a match for the beer, the food and the company!

Gawd! I remember going to matches and just being swept along and never coming out feeling like I'd wasted my money even if we lost.............. I had more fun going to games the season we got relegated to League One than I've had this season.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:06 - Mar 6 with 2395 views00calben

im with you comrade.

Exact same with me.

Been like that since the day Warnock was sacked.

It's heartbreaking to see what these people have done to our Club.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:06 - Mar 6 with 2395 viewsKingy27

I've been feeling like that for a while...
It all started for me in our 1st year in the prem, bringing in the players we brought in and lack of passion shown on the pitch. Then I felt no association with any of the players and it has continued into this year with lack of effort or desire again. I've been 3 times this year, and have not come away feeling great about what I've seen.

Doing the knowledge, looking after my family and doing a full time job means sacrifices have to made, and missing the football is one of the sacrifices I choose to make.
The thing I miss most about going to Rangers is seeing my mates and going on the piss.

Don't get me wrong I love Rangers and have done for the last 30 odd years, I've just got to the stage that it's not the be all and end all anymore.

I think it's quite sad the premiership was our "goal" yet it has led to nothing but disapointment and a very big debt!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 17:13]
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:08 - Mar 6 with 2382 views00calben

im with you comrade.

Exact same with me.

Been like that since the day Warnock was sacked.

It's heartbreaking to see what these people have done to our Club.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:12 - Mar 6 with 2363 viewsTheBlob

Glazed,unseeing hard boiled egg eyes,fixed rictus grin with a permanent stream of drool from one corner.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:19 - Mar 6 with 2360 viewspaulparker

im with you comrade.

Looking back we didn't know how much we were on to a good thing with Warnock
Reading his book his passion for our club was immense I still think deep down he has unfinished business with us
I honestly thought we would motor on with Hughes I think the replay with MK Dons bought home how wrong you can be
anyway this season to me has been worse than last year I used to have a buzz all week about going to rangers and felt like a kid at xmas on matchdays, I would sacrifice family day outs, nights on the town etc just so I could have enough money for tickets and a beer up the buzz of seeing the floodlights whilst walking down the uxbridge road now Im getting to the stage where if rangers were playing in the back garden I would close the curtains

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:47 - Mar 6 with 2330 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah, I see a few people talking about the social part of it all keeping them going. I was over for the Leicester game, and despite it being a shocking game (again) the lunatics I bumped into made it a bit of a laugh.

I'm actually sort of hoping for less available streams in the coming months. It's almost impossible to turn down a nice bit of choppy video on a Saturday, but even that detracts from the banter on the match thread - most of us are too busy tending to our streams.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:57 - Mar 6 with 2318 viewsHunterhoop

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:37 - Mar 6 by kropotkin41

I think overall I have been there or thereabouts since Warnock got sacked, if not a little earlier. To some extent I think that this is because our promotion season was so amazing.

If we'd kicked on, not necessarily in terms of league position, but in terms of looking like a better organised club with what I would consider a better ethos, then maybe I wouldn't have lost heart, but as it is, the best part of the last three seasons have been really horrible for me, leading to a strangely detached feeling when I do go to games, and now a strong sentiment that I'm only really organising a trip to see a match for the beer, the food and the company!

Gawd! I remember going to matches and just being swept along and never coming out feeling like I'd wasted my money even if we lost.............. I had more fun going to games the season we got relegated to League One than I've had this season.

Bingo!

My mates and I reached this stage somewhere in the last two seasons. The football is basically the excuse to hang out all day with your mates in the pub, talking shit or travelling the country drinking.

The football has often been the most depressing and boring part of the day.

This season has typified this. Never have I missed so much of the game in the bar, on the concourse, late getting in from the pub, etc, etc because frankly, I've realised I'm not missing much.

Where we are is almost complete gallows humour interspersed with the odd moment of frustration before the feeling of "f*ck it, we're useless, I don't care" washes back over you.

This is the prime reason I really want us to play the kids, get a manager in like Warnock or Olly who is passionate and unites people. I WANT to care. This bunch are making it difficult.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 18:03 - Mar 6 with 2308 viewssimmo

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:57 - Mar 6 by Hunterhoop

Bingo!

My mates and I reached this stage somewhere in the last two seasons. The football is basically the excuse to hang out all day with your mates in the pub, talking shit or travelling the country drinking.

The football has often been the most depressing and boring part of the day.

This season has typified this. Never have I missed so much of the game in the bar, on the concourse, late getting in from the pub, etc, etc because frankly, I've realised I'm not missing much.

Where we are is almost complete gallows humour interspersed with the odd moment of frustration before the feeling of "f*ck it, we're useless, I don't care" washes back over you.

This is the prime reason I really want us to play the kids, get a manager in like Warnock or Olly who is passionate and unites people. I WANT to care. This bunch are making it difficult.

This and Krops message. 1000%.

I don't want to get too whiney about it but I actually dislike this club, the way we are run, the personnel we have. It's lost so much of why I loved them and why I was so proud to say I was a QPR fan. The one thing it has kept that keeps me hoping is the fans, for better or worse (usually worse), the majority of our fans are brillant.

If it wasn't for the people I go with, I wouldnt have gone much at all these last few years.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 18:10 - Mar 6 with 2287 viewshopphoops

Just this minute? we salute your resilience.

Yours etc,

Aaron Goode
Aaron Hughes
Adel Taarabt
Ákos Buzsáky
Alejandro Faurlín
Alessandro Pellicori
Andrew Howell
Andros Townsend
Andy Johnson
Angelo Balanta
Anton Ferdinand
Antonio German
Armand Traoré
Ben Watson
Benoît Assou-Ekotto
Bobby Zamora
Bradley Orr
Brian Murphy
Bruno Andrade
Bruno Perone
Carl Ikeme
Charlie Austin
Chris Arthur
Chris Barker
Chris Goodchild
Christopher Samba
Clint Hill
Coll Donaldson
Damiano Tommasi
Damion Stewart
Daniel Nardiello
Daniel Parejo
Danny Gabbidon
Danny Maguire
Danny Shittu
Danny Simpson
Dexter Blackstock
DJ Campbell
Djibril Cissé
DuÅ¡ko ToÅ¡ić
Elliot Cox
Elvijs Putninš
Emmanuel Ledesma
Esteban Granero
Fábio
Federico Macheda
Fitz Hall
Frankie Sutherland
Gareth Ainsworth
Gary Borrowdale
Gary O'Neil
Gavin Mahon
Giorgos Tofas
Guilherme Dellatorre
Heiðar Helguson
Hogan Ephraim
Ishmael Miller
Jake Cole
Jamie Mackie
Jason Puncheon
Javier Chevantón
Jay Bothroyd
Jay Simpson
Jermaine Jenas
Joe Oastler
Joey Barton
Jordi López
José Bosingwa
Josh Parker
Júlio César
Junior Hoilett
Karl Henry
Kaspars Gorkšs
Kevin Doyle
Kieron Dyer
Kyle Walker
Lee Brown
Lee Cook
Leon Clarke
Liam Miller
Loïc Rémy
Luke Young
Marcus Bent
Martin Rowlands
Matt Hill
Matt Phillips
Matt Pickens
Matteo Alberti
Matthew Connolly
Max Ehmer
Michael Doughty
Mikele Leigertwood
Modibo Maïga
Nedum Onuoha
Nigel Quashie
Niko Kranjčar
Oguchi Onyewu
Paddy Kenny
Park Ji-Sung
Pascal Chimbonda
Patrick Agyemang
Peter Ramage
Petter Vaagan Moen
Radek Černý
Ravel Morrison
Richard Dunne
Rob Hulse
Robert Green
Romone Rose
Rowan Vine
Ryan Nelsen
Sam Magri
Samba Diakité
Samuel Di Carmine
Sean Thomas
Shaun Derry
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Simon Walton
Stefan Bailey
Stéphane Mbia
Steven Reid
Tal Ben Haim
Tamas Priskin
Taye Taiwo
Tom Carroll
Tom Heaton
Tom Williams
Tommy Smith
Troy Hewitt
Wayne Routledge
Will Keane
Yossi Benayoun
Yun Suk-Young
Zesh Rehman

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 18:14 - Mar 6 with 2272 viewsDiscodroid

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 18:10 - Mar 6 by hopphoops

Just this minute? we salute your resilience.

Yours etc,

Aaron Goode
Aaron Hughes
Adel Taarabt
Ákos Buzsáky
Alejandro Faurlín
Alessandro Pellicori
Andrew Howell
Andros Townsend
Andy Johnson
Angelo Balanta
Anton Ferdinand
Antonio German
Armand Traoré
Ben Watson
Benoît Assou-Ekotto
Bobby Zamora
Bradley Orr
Brian Murphy
Bruno Andrade
Bruno Perone
Carl Ikeme
Charlie Austin
Chris Arthur
Chris Barker
Chris Goodchild
Christopher Samba
Clint Hill
Coll Donaldson
Damiano Tommasi
Damion Stewart
Daniel Nardiello
Daniel Parejo
Danny Gabbidon
Danny Maguire
Danny Shittu
Danny Simpson
Dexter Blackstock
DJ Campbell
Djibril Cissé
DuÅ¡ko ToÅ¡ić
Elliot Cox
Elvijs Putninš
Emmanuel Ledesma
Esteban Granero
Fábio
Federico Macheda
Fitz Hall
Frankie Sutherland
Gareth Ainsworth
Gary Borrowdale
Gary O'Neil
Gavin Mahon
Giorgos Tofas
Guilherme Dellatorre
Heiðar Helguson
Hogan Ephraim
Ishmael Miller
Jake Cole
Jamie Mackie
Jason Puncheon
Javier Chevantón
Jay Bothroyd
Jay Simpson
Jermaine Jenas
Joe Oastler
Joey Barton
Jordi López
José Bosingwa
Josh Parker
Júlio César
Junior Hoilett
Karl Henry
Kaspars Gorkšs
Kevin Doyle
Kieron Dyer
Kyle Walker
Lee Brown
Lee Cook
Leon Clarke
Liam Miller
Loïc Rémy
Luke Young
Marcus Bent
Martin Rowlands
Matt Hill
Matt Phillips
Matt Pickens
Matteo Alberti
Matthew Connolly
Max Ehmer
Michael Doughty
Mikele Leigertwood
Modibo Maïga
Nedum Onuoha
Nigel Quashie
Niko Kranjčar
Oguchi Onyewu
Paddy Kenny
Park Ji-Sung
Pascal Chimbonda
Patrick Agyemang
Peter Ramage
Petter Vaagan Moen
Radek Černý
Ravel Morrison
Richard Dunne
Rob Hulse
Robert Green
Romone Rose
Rowan Vine
Ryan Nelsen
Sam Magri
Samba Diakité
Samuel Di Carmine
Sean Thomas
Shaun Derry
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Simon Walton
Stefan Bailey
Stéphane Mbia
Steven Reid
Tal Ben Haim
Tamas Priskin
Taye Taiwo
Tom Carroll
Tom Heaton
Tom Williams
Tommy Smith
Troy Hewitt
Wayne Routledge
Will Keane
Yossi Benayoun
Yun Suk-Young
Zesh Rehman

forgot all about josh parker, who was he??

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 18:20 - Mar 6 with 2261 viewspeejaybee

I now take the car to the local Car Wash, much more exciting than watching the Rsssss.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 18:24 - Mar 6 with 2252 viewsterryb

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 18:14 - Mar 6 by Discodroid

forgot all about josh parker, who was he??

I admit to laughing a couple of weeks ago when Geoff Stelling announced that Charlton had scored!

I gave up any expectations of being entertained months back & I'm just waiting for a change of management in the hope that it will re-invigorate me!
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 21:12 - Mar 6 with 2159 viewsDoughnut

My analyst recommends this:-

especially post match!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 21:15]
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 22:14 - Mar 6 with 2071 viewsWeaverQPR

The fact ive only done 3 games this yr, and i don't actually miss going speaks volumes. Seems im not alone. This is not the club i love.

@WeavQPR

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 09:06 - Mar 7 with 1950 viewssimmo

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 22:14 - Mar 6 by WeaverQPR

The fact ive only done 3 games this yr, and i don't actually miss going speaks volumes. Seems im not alone. This is not the club i love.

My mum once sat me down and told me 'I love you, but at the moment, I don't like who you are'

QPR are basically me when I was about 19.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024