Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage 15:10 - Mar 6 with 4181 viewsBklynRanger

Just going to try to have a laugh for the rest of the season. I don't know exactly what produced this feeling, possibly a combination of our spectacularly humiliating finances, Armand Traore's chimp, Harry being a miserable bagpuss-faced tart, anybody who can actually kick a ball being injured, and the changing light of a March morning as it playfully dances across my fire escape.

I know it must be a lot harder for you poor bastards who actually have to go to the games, but I'm there now. Fcuk it.

Anybody else?
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 09:12 - Mar 7 with 1052 viewsDiscodroid

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:06 - Mar 6 by 00calben

Exact same with me.

Been like that since the day Warnock was sacked.

It's heartbreaking to see what these people have done to our Club.

when i think about it mate, it seems like every decesion we have taken since then has been the wrong one, simplistic i know, but thats how it feels.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 09:13 - Mar 7 with 1066 viewsjohann28

Yup me also. I love the day out with friends and don't let the 90 minutes of shite ruin it.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 09:24 - Mar 7 with 1035 viewsPommyhoop

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 09:12 - Mar 7 by Discodroid

when i think about it mate, it seems like every decesion we have taken since then has been the wrong one, simplistic i know, but thats how it feels.

Yep unfortunately when we finally had our pot of gold we employed two of the shitest managers possible. For me Hughes edges it as the biggest c@nt but only by 0.001%.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:35 - Mar 7 with 1000 viewsFDC

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 09:06 - Mar 7 by simmo

My mum once sat me down and told me 'I love you, but at the moment, I don't like who you are'

QPR are basically me when I was about 19.

Jesus, I'd have been pissed off with you too if I was you're mum, spunking that kind of money up the wall at 19!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 12:35]
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:39 - Mar 7 with 989 viewssimmo

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:35 - Mar 7 by FDC

Jesus, I'd have been pissed off with you too if I was you're mum, spunking that kind of money up the wall at 19!

Mine went on drugs, drink and chubby girls. Compared to QPR I would say that's shrewd :-)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:40 - Mar 7 with 988 viewspaulparker

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:35 - Mar 7 by FDC

Ahhh being 19 again

Weekly wage, would be sp*nked at the weekend Kudos Friday night, QPR on the Saturday the( Ferdinand days), then out raving till sunday morning/afternoon
loved it !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:46 - Mar 7 with 972 viewssimmo

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:40 - Mar 7 by paulparker

Ahhh being 19 again

Weekly wage, would be sp*nked at the weekend Kudos Friday night, QPR on the Saturday the( Ferdinand days), then out raving till sunday morning/afternoon
loved it !!!!

The drive home, after a rave

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:47 - Mar 7 with 966 viewsFDC

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:40 - Mar 7 by paulparker

Ahhh being 19 again

loved it !!!!

Happier times
Login to get fewer ads

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:53 - Mar 7 with 957 viewsAgedR

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 09:06 - Mar 7 by simmo

My mum once sat me down and told me 'I love you, but at the moment, I don't like who you are'

QPR are basically me when I was about 19.

Absolutely spot on Simmo!

I forgotten the number of times recently, when asked if I was off to Rangers at the weekend, I've answered "yes, but, I don't know why, I don't even like us at the moment".

It's just really sad and there is no amount of vapid twittering that's gonna change that.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:39 - Mar 7 with 926 viewsHunterhoop

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:53 - Mar 7 by AgedR

Absolutely spot on Simmo!

I forgotten the number of times recently, when asked if I was off to Rangers at the weekend, I've answered "yes, but, I don't know why, I don't even like us at the moment".

It's just really sad and there is no amount of vapid twittering that's gonna change that.

...or Jermaine Jenas telling me how much the boys are putting in at the minute and how much they care.

F*cking play like it then! Hill, Austin, Barton, and to a degree Onouha and Phillips are the only lot that seem to care and genuinely try. I would include Traore, who's effort has improved immeasurably but that was from a baseline of practically zero.

And I'd prefer Redknapp to never speak publically again. Almost every time it annoys me now.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:48 - Mar 7 with 920 viewsPinnerPaul

Probably my age, but I can't get my head round the expressions of disinterest that are expressed by people who spend far more time in a week on here than a matchday takes up.

If you REALLy can't be bothered to watch some real live football why spend hours posting on here?
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:48 - Mar 7 with 920 viewsenfieldargh

really had to drag myself to LR last week and not enjoying the games.

My son thinks I'm an idiot for going....I agree...I dont want to go but Brighton, Sheff WEd & Boro away but all on the adgenda..

gotta love the Rangers

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:59 - Mar 7 with 915 viewsHunterhoop

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:48 - Mar 7 by PinnerPaul

Probably my age, but I can't get my head round the expressions of disinterest that are expressed by people who spend far more time in a week on here than a matchday takes up.

If you REALLy can't be bothered to watch some real live football why spend hours posting on here?

Because people care about the club as an entity. It's part of our personal identities. Well, it certainly is mine.

We're just expressing a disinterest in the current incarnation of this entity.

And disinterest is probably the wrong word. I'm interested. I post here and go to the games. I think many are just saying, whilst QPR holds huge interest for us, we don't care passionately about the very short term at present, simply because those playing and involved with the club at this moment are difficult to like or get behind.

And it's all relative, even now, compared to the man on the street who doesn't even like football, we do care greatly. We're comparing ourselves and our passion to previous years supporting QPR.

Sorry, not sure if that's worded quite right. Does that explain it?
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 14:11 - Mar 7 with 908 viewsBklynRanger

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:59 - Mar 7 by Hunterhoop

Because people care about the club as an entity. It's part of our personal identities. Well, it certainly is mine.

And disinterest is probably the wrong word. I'm interested. I post here and go to the games. I think many are just saying, whilst QPR holds huge interest for us, we don't care passionately about the very short term at present, simply because those playing and involved with the club at this moment are difficult to like or get behind.

And it's all relative, even now, compared to the man on the street who doesn't even like football, we do care greatly. We're comparing ourselves and our passion to previous years supporting QPR.

Well said, Hunter, that sounds about right to me.

And just to explain the point of my original post, I'm not talking about stopping watching, listening to and following it all. I'm just going to make a point of not going off the deep end every time I hear some bad news about us or experience another dismal display.

Or at least that's the goal, I'll probably still manage to be massively fcuked off by 11.53 EST tomorrow, but maybe just very slightly less.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 14:20 - Mar 7 with 902 viewspaulparker

Lots of people cant afford to go anymore or find better ways to spend their money
it doesn't mean those who do go are more of a fan that those who don't
my old granddad cant go anymore but he always talks about the Rangers
as said before I would put the money on credit cards sacrifice family days just to go to the Rangers I would hate missing out on matchdays
now I cant relate to the likes of Barton, Kranjker , Boswinger etc
I now have better ways of spending my money and not putting it the hands of overpaid has beens ,
I love rangers and have been going for 30 odd years but this and last season have been desperate and makes the 1999/00 season seem like a double winning year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:39 - Mar 7 with 850 viewsFredManRave

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:39 - Mar 7 by simmo

Mine went on drugs, drink and chubby girls. Compared to QPR I would say that's shrewd :-)

I'm sure "several" on here can relate to the "drugs, drink and chubby girls" and we know exactly what you mean when you say "chubby".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:48 - Mar 7 with 841 viewsJAPRANGERS

The iron test: would you rather pork your wife/girlfriend or watch Rangers??
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:59 - Mar 7 with 831 viewsBklynRanger

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:48 - Mar 7 by JAPRANGERS

Can't she wait till after? I'll probably need cheering up anyway. Or what about a half time quickie? Go on.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:14 - Mar 7 with 816 viewsJAPRANGERS

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:59 - Mar 7 by BklynRanger

Can't she wait till after? I'll probably need cheering up anyway. Or what about a half time quickie? Go on.

Blyn, at least you're scoring init??
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:17 - Mar 7 with 815 viewspeejaybee

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:59 - Mar 7 by Hunterhoop

Indisputable.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:21 - Mar 7 with 811 viewsBklynRanger

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 17:14 - Mar 7 by JAPRANGERS

Blyn, at least you're scoring init??

Oh indeed. Some of my build up play could do with a bit of work. Ok, a lot of work.
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 19:15 - Mar 7 with 777 viewsterryb

Hunterhoop said it all really.

But you can definitely love somebody/something whilst not liking them.

Hopefully the like for Queens Park Rangers will return but it ain't there at the moment!
I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 01:58 - Mar 8 with 718 viewsSomersetHoops

I've lost interest in football as a result of the crap we have had to endure in the last two seasons. I've seen bad football and bad results at QPR many times, but not by the type of overpaid uninterested players we have now. I feel sorry for the likes of Clint Hill and a few others that you would need less than the fingers of one hand to count, but really why should I support the rest of the overpaid tossers we now have and that includes the whole of our management team. I have a season ticket, but can't be bothered to use it to endure any more of this rubbish football. When I hear about 67 or 77 million pounds of losses to achieve this I feel the world has gone crazy. Under no circumstances can it be called entertainment.

The worst thing is that even when we were bad before we had the excuse of not having enough money to compete and now we don't have that what is left? Most people I speak to hate QPR for what they have become and the money they have wasted and the whole ethos of the club we once were has been destroyed. I really feel that the only way I can revive my interest in football is to go to watch a non league club as the quality of play may be worse, but the commitment of the players on very little money appears to be much greater.

Who's Next?

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:23 - Mar 8 with 655 viewscheeseydane

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 16:48 - Mar 7 by JAPRANGERS

Rather watch rangers than pork the wife.

But would rather pork the girlfriend than watch rangers.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 13:24 - Mar 8 with 632 viewsJAPRANGERS

I just this minute reached the 'Fcuk it' stage on 12:23 - Mar 8 by cheeseydane

Rather watch rangers than pork the wife.

But would rather pork the girlfriend than watch rangers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024