Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Survey !! 13:42 - Mar 19 with 1878 viewsCreepy

I was just wondering what the split was for optimism/pessimism for the remaining games. I'm 48 and obviously after many years watching mainly a mediocre Dale team fall into the pessimism category. Is this an age thing? How many of you see our 6 point plus goal difference gap as either:

a) Could be gone in the next three games
b) Likely to be enough to get us promoted

Having said that, after last night I'm just about starting to believe we could do it. Don't want to get too excited though. If we do go up, it will be beyond doubt the biggest achievement yet by a Rochdale manager/team. I was slightly concerned at the beginning of the season with all the new faces and would have happily bought a top half finish. I agree with the manager, significantly overachieving in terms of budget and expectation. Long may it continue!!
Survey !! on 13:59 - Mar 19 with 1848 viewslurker

Match the results of those around us in the league table and we won't have to worry about a thing
Survey !! on 14:05 - Mar 19 with 1833 viewsjudd

I'm taking nothing for granted.

I'm with Lama - blessed relief that we cannot now get relegated, unless we go into administration.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Survey !! on 14:27 - Mar 19 with 1796 viewsTalkingSutty

We can just play with no pressure now.No matter what happens now this season as been the making for a lot of the players and next season they will just get better. The win last night just piled the pressure on the chasing pack and they can't afford any slip ups,we probably can. If I was Hilly I would be telling the players to forget promotion and focus on being champions, if they fail we should still be around the promotion places. Just keeping looking forward now and go for it,stay on the front foot.
Survey !! on 15:40 - Mar 19 with 1715 viewsMoonyDale

Survey !! on 14:27 - Mar 19 by TalkingSutty

We can just play with no pressure now.No matter what happens now this season as been the making for a lot of the players and next season they will just get better. The win last night just piled the pressure on the chasing pack and they can't afford any slip ups,we probably can. If I was Hilly I would be telling the players to forget promotion and focus on being champions, if they fail we should still be around the promotion places. Just keeping looking forward now and go for it,stay on the front foot.

87 points.........

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024