Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" 08:13 - Apr 9 with 4760 viewsParlay

And it begins
[Post edited 9 Apr 2014 8:16]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ashley Williams' agent : on 08:17 - Apr 9 with 2828 viewsSwansNZ

Would be a stooopid move.
They'd not sing that he is the captain of Wales
[Post edited 9 Apr 2014 8:17]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ashley Williams' agent : on 08:27 - Apr 9 with 2782 viewsZut_Alors

Ashley Williams' agent : on 08:17 - Apr 9 by SwansNZ

Ashely Williams, capitano del Galles
Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 08:33 - Apr 9 with 2764 viewsDr_Winston

It's now or never for him. As long as the price is right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 08:35 - Apr 9 with 2751 viewsJohnw102

Agent says "we" looking for a payout for himself methinks. Or I could just be a cynical old fart.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 08:46 - Apr 9 with 2724 viewsJethroJack

Go get Stevie Caulker....and end his current nightmare! We all make stupid mistakes once in a while & we'll just have to forgive him for his brain fart.
Ashley Williams' agent : on 08:49 - Apr 9 with 2712 viewsNeath_Jack

Ashley Williams' agent : on 08:17 - Apr 9 by SwansNZ

Or "Ashley Williams, he's not even Welsh".

I wouldn't blame him if he decides he wants a big pay day myself.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 08:54 - Apr 9 with 2696 viewsshandyjack

As long as we replace with Caulker I'd be relatively ok with the move

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:00 - Apr 9 with 2681 viewspencoedjack

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 08:54 - Apr 9 by shandyjack

As long as we replace with Caulker I'd be relatively ok with the move

What is the love in with Caulker .....

Ash nurtured him ..... part of one of the worst defences in PL.

We can do far better
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:03 - Apr 9 with 2673 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:00 - Apr 9 by pencoedjack

We can do far better

Maybe Caulker used to play for Middlesbrough ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:05 - Apr 9 with 2670 viewsUxbridge

If I were him I would. Short career and would be one hell of an experience if nothing else.

Got a feeling he might well stay though. He suits us and we suit him.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:08 - Apr 9 with 2664 viewsDr_Winston

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:00 - Apr 9 by pencoedjack

We can do far better

Because they've heard of him innit.

Good player though. Perhaps not as good as the mystique built up around him would have you believe, but would be a decent swap for Ash.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:15 - Apr 9 with 2640 viewsItchySphincter

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go. Bags packed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:20 - Apr 9 with 2621 viewsDarran

Ash and his agent can consider it after the club have considered it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:30 - Apr 9 with 2592 viewsWhiterockin

Caulker is only half the player he was two years ago.
Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:33 - Apr 9 with 2576 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:30 - Apr 9 by Whiterockin

Caulker is only half the player he was two years ago.

That's got a lot to do with being in a shit side though.

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:36 - Apr 9 with 2559 viewsWhiterockin

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:33 - Apr 9 by Darran

That's got a lot to do with being in a shit side though.

He was very average with Spurs last season that is why they got rid. Caulker plays better as the supporting centre half as he did with Ash. He fails when he needs to lead.
Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:39 - Apr 9 with 2543 viewsdobjack2

Agent in shock attempt to try and get a lucrative move or new improved contract for his client.
Ashley Williams' agent : on 09:45 - Apr 9 with 2514 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:36 - Apr 9 by Whiterockin

He was very average with Spurs last season that is why they got rid. Caulker plays better as the supporting centre half as he did with Ash. He fails when he needs to lead.

He was more than average and he was picked for England for whom he scored and he scores the odd goal here and there.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 09:53 - Apr 9 with 2489 viewsdobjack2

Hard to judge caulker on this season as he is playing in such a tactically naive side. Would not be surprised to see him in a red shirt next season as I think Brendan is still keen on him. Cannot see him coming here.
Ashley Williams' agent : on 09:57 - Apr 9 with 2472 viewsWhiterockin

Ashley Williams' agent : on 09:45 - Apr 9 by Darran

He was more than average and he was picked for England for whom he scored and he scores the odd goal here and there.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Opinions.
Ashley Williams' agent : on 09:59 - Apr 9 with 2464 viewsCatullus

Ashley Williams' agent : on 08:49 - Apr 9 by Neath_Jack

Or "Ashley Williams, he's not even Welsh".

I wouldn't blame him if he decides he wants a big pay day myself.

This. As long as the price was right of course. As much as I love Ash he's not getting any younger. If we got a decent price for him now and managed to get a good replacement I'd be fairly happy.
Not sure we'd get Caulker though. Weren't there rumours of Spurs going back for him?
If we could land him it would be great. He'd soon be back up to speed and he's dominant aerially, which is something we need.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 10:04 - Apr 9 with 2438 viewsLeonisGod

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 08:35 - Apr 9 by Johnw102

Agent says "we" looking for a payout for himself methinks. Or I could just be a cynical old fart.

You're not being cynical at all. His agency company managed by Moralee and Smith have a track record of being tvvats and trying to force the agenda through the media. No problem with them talking to the club privately, but the way they try to hold the club to ransom through the press makes me sick. Scum of the earth the lot of 'em.

This is about more cash in their pocket. I predict a new contract for Ash with a convenient extra cut for them.
Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 10:34 - Apr 9 with 2349 viewsRancid

I don't understand all the Caulker doubters.We all know how good he is and i don't buy into the Ash nurtured him hype.He's a better defender than Ash just not as experienced,scores more goals and is not as error prone.It's that basket case of a club up the road that's tarnished him.

As for Ash,well we've had an incredible loyal servant and most of us didn't think he'd be here this season so if he did decide to go then I think it would be with every Swans fans blessing.We've been pretty poor at the back this seaon so maybe it's time for a change anyway.
Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 10:41 - Apr 9 with 2324 viewsStarsky

I'm sure Kyle Bartley would be happy with this news

It's just the internet, init.

Ashley Williams' agent : "we would consider Napoli move" on 10:47 - Apr 9 with 2293 viewsC_jack

We've got the best years out of Ash, wouldn't mark his status at all if he left to go to bigger things.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024