Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Kenny Jackett 17:32 - Apr 12 with 1328 viewswaynekerr55

Played a part in our rise - be interesting to see how he does with a big budget next season

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Well done Kenny Jackett on 17:48 - Apr 12 with 1275 viewsgrimsbyjack

Loved him as a manager with us, and wish him well for the future.
Well done Kenny Jackett on 17:49 - Apr 12 with 1272 viewsdameedna

Sure, already has a big budget though

Hope Brentford make it, always liked Griffin Park, had a good run for a while along with Watford. Brentford never seem to have made it and with a small ground and budget will make a good football story next year if hey can do it
Well done Kenny Jackett on 17:49 - Apr 12 with 1270 viewswaynekerr55

Well done Kenny Jackett on 17:48 - Apr 12 by grimsbyjack

Loved him as a manager with us, and wish him well for the future.

Come on now, don't you know he was only successful due to the work of Brian "contracted hours 40, total hours present in Swansea 6" Flynn

On a serious note, hope he does well

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:00 - Apr 12 with 1239 viewswaynekerr55

Well done Kenny Jackett on 17:49 - Apr 12 by dameedna

Sure, already has a big budget though

Hope Brentford make it, always liked Griffin Park, had a good run for a while along with Watford. Brentford never seem to have made it and with a small ground and budget will make a good football story next year if hey can do it

Yeah, hope they do it. They have got a tidy budget now and will be moving to a new stadium on Lionel Road soon. Worked at the clubs community scheme during University, some great people work at the club.

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:43 - Apr 12 with 1181 viewsjeza739

Yes he played a part but personally was glad to see him go. Crap football, crap signings, Fallon, Craney, Abbot , Amankwah that lot cost us best part of a million quid!! But no I'll feelings well done (though if he couldn't get a club of Wolves size out of third tier.......).
Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:44 - Apr 12 with 1175 viewswaynekerr55

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:43 - Apr 12 by jeza739

Yes he played a part but personally was glad to see him go. Crap football, crap signings, Fallon, Craney, Abbot , Amankwah that lot cost us best part of a million quid!! But no I'll feelings well done (though if he couldn't get a club of Wolves size out of third tier.......).

Darren Pratley for 100k, Garry Monk on a free. 7 - 1 against Brizzle. Swings and roundabouts

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:50 - Apr 12 with 1166 viewsjeza739

And I seem to remember Prately was bloody useless til KJ left! Oh and a crocked Darren Way for 150000. Got promoted on back of LT10 goals and blew it big time the yr after though that was a blessing in disguise as history shows, so should be grateful for that. Just my opinion for what its worth
Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:52 - Apr 12 with 1160 viewsDarran

Nice fella Kenny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:52 - Apr 12 with 1156 viewsNeath_Jack

There'll be one or two on here who will tell us he was crap.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:54 - Apr 12 with 1153 viewsDr_Winston

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:50 - Apr 12 by jeza739

And I seem to remember Prately was bloody useless til KJ left! Oh and a crocked Darren Way for 150000. Got promoted on back of LT10 goals and blew it big time the yr after though that was a blessing in disguise as history shows, so should be grateful for that. Just my opinion for what its worth

"And I seem to remember Prately was bloody useless til KJ left"

Then your memory is a bit wonky.

Good man Kenny. For all the sneering he took on here he's since proved himself to be a very good manager indeed. Certainly made a huge, huge contribution to our rise.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:55 - Apr 12 with 1148 viewswaynekerr55

Well done Kenny Jackett on 18:52 - Apr 12 by Neath_Jack

There'll be one or two on here who will tell us he was crap.

And that he only got us up cos of Flynny the part timer

Well done Kenny Jackett on 19:05 - Apr 12 with 1127 viewsjeza739

He was def a lot better under RM! But in the current predicament we find ourselves who really gives a ****.personally whilst I accept he played a part in our rise a small part IMO most positive part was when he left and RM took over and changed our style completely. Until then we were like any other team. He was obsessed with playing Fallon yet we always looked better with Bayo. Just my opinion and that of many I speak too . but as I said in our current predicament of relegation becoming more a possibility with every passing week I really don't give a **** about KJ , Wolves or anyone else football wise
Well done Kenny Jackett on 20:03 - Apr 12 with 1051 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Kenny Jackett served us well, but he left at the right time.

If I remember correctly, small mumblings in the stands grew to jeers and boos in only a matter of weeks from the majority of the stadium and Kenny soon resigned. People power exists if only we as fans unite. Let us show Huw and the board that we will not stand for them running our beloved club like we are some backwards League 2 outfit. We are Premier League and we want to stay here.

#UnitedWeStand

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Well done Kenny Jackett on 20:18 - Apr 12 with 1034 viewsswancity

Inherited a talented squad from Flynn and added some steel with monk, ricketts and Austin

Just got us out of the bottom division but was then holding the club back, not helped by too many catastrophic signings.

When he left the whole fan base was turning against him and it was a huge relief all round when he left and Roberto came in, transforming our playing style within weeks.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Well done Kenny Jackett on 02:01 - Apr 13 with 915 viewsUxbridge

Yeah, great with money is Kenny.

If Wolves had any sense they'd let him sign as many free transfers as he likes. They'll generally be very good.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Well done Kenny Jackett on 05:46 - Apr 13 with 881 viewsJethroJack

Kenny's Dad (Ystalyfera boy) used to "go dancing" with my Mam & her mates before he signed for Watford just after the war.....or so she says
Well done Kenny Jackett on 13:53 - Apr 13 with 762 views1jack

Well done Kenny Jackett on 20:03 - Apr 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Kenny Jackett served us well, but he left at the right time.

If I remember correctly, small mumblings in the stands grew to jeers and boos in only a matter of weeks from the majority of the stadium and Kenny soon resigned. People power exists if only we as fans unite. Let us show Huw and the board that we will not stand for them running our beloved club like we are some backwards League 2 outfit. We are Premier League and we want to stay here.

#UnitedWeStand

So we should boo then?

#swanseawestand
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 13:54]
Well done Kenny Jackett on 13:58 - Apr 13 with 745 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well done Kenny Jackett on 13:53 - Apr 13 by 1jack

So we should boo then?

#swanseawestand
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 13:54]

No, I don't agree with booing the team during games. I think we should make our feelings known to the board via the fans forum and social media. But I don't agree with singing Super Garry Monk etc during games, it makes it sound like we are delighted with him as manager, when in fact we aren't, or shouldn't be. Huw clearly wants to appoint Garry full time, it is up to us to open his eyes to the catastrophic mistake he has made.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024