Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorms positioning, so odd. 17:39 - Apr 13 with 1391 viewsParlay

Ba running at Ashley Williams who has pushed him slightly wide and looking to shoot from edge of the box and Vorm decides to come 7-8 yards out.

He is losing 7-8 yards of reaction time and it showed. Tame shot goes past him as he couldnt react to the tiny deflection.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 17:42 - Apr 13 with 1381 viewsunion_jack

Good technical analysis.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 17:50 - Apr 13 with 1361 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We were defending alright while they were short passing etc. - first wallop down the middle does us. I wonder if he started advancing as soon as he saw the long ball coming?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:50]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 1339 viewsParlay

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 17:50 - Apr 13 by NeiltheTaylor

We were defending alright while they were short passing etc. - first wallop down the middle does us. I wonder if he started advancing as soon as he saw the long ball coming?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:50]

Maybe, he had time to retreat though when Williams engaged Ba.

Not the first time ive noticed him oddly advanced.

Any sort of deflection and he is beaten.

Forum celebrity

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 1330 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He has a history of running off his line when it is not needed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:02 - Apr 13 with 1300 viewsC_jack

Get rid, costs us too much.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1254 viewsperchrockjack

He and Chico really should be replaced for next season. Vorm has gone backwards at at a rate of knots

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1250 viewscentrestandswan

With all the "get rids" on here today we won't have a team to see the season out.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 1217 viewsperchrockjack

not at all but we need better. Vorm has been living off his name for over 18 months.

We aint a charity ;he can be replaced by better and Chico is indefensible. Its about the club and he cost us today. Dont know about you but I couldn't give a shuite about him.
Amat thankfully looked ok and we ll do better without the jerk

Login to get fewer ads

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:13 - Apr 13 with 1209 viewsParlay

I wouldnt say get rid, he has other good goalkeeping qualities.

I just think someone needs to give him clear instructions on his positioning. It is as much tactical issue as the positioning of a defender or midfielder, it should be instructed and coached and not given a free role as it were.

Forum celebrity

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:14 - Apr 13 with 1198 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:12 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

not at all but we need better. Vorm has been living off his name for over 18 months.

We aint a charity ;he can be replaced by better and Chico is indefensible. Its about the club and he cost us today. Dont know about you but I couldn't give a shuite about him.

Some people earlier were claiming that Chico was one of the best defenders in the league, Perch. When I questioned that statement I was accused of being a 'doomsayer' or something similar as well as many other cruel names. Some of our fans are unbelievably blinded with sentimental views.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:15 - Apr 13 with 1186 viewsParlay

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:12 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

Yep chico needs replacing. Thats glaringly obvious, he is a disaster waiting to happen. Its uncanny how often it does too.

Forum celebrity

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:16 - Apr 13 with 1186 viewsperchrockjack

YES but they were probably saying Mark Gower was a great player for us or that Dorus DV was a sooper keeper

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:18 - Apr 13 with 1167 viewscitywalljack

He seems to have lost confidence since injury and can't remember last time he had a decent game / made saves to win points. We need a more serious challenger from bench but I don't see vorm getting back to the form he had in the first season when he was worth 8-10 points.
Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 1131 viewsPozuelosSideys

I agree with the OP. Shot stopping was always his strong point. High balls into the box hes always been pisspoor at, but hes not so great at both anymore.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:30 - Apr 13 with 1120 viewsblaine_scfc

Not prepared to take a knock, scared of contact. Poor kicking, poor keeper. Has been since his first season here.
Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:36 - Apr 13 with 1066 viewsKingBony

Disappointing the number of soft goals he/team have let in. We had a cracking 15 minutes start of 2nd half stadium was bouncing then we get undone by that shite. I've virtually accepted Vorm is purely there to pass out from the back. If someone shoots might as well call it a goal. Very disappointed with the goal.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:47 - Apr 13 with 1015 viewsDr_Winston

Maybe Rangel will get the blame for this one too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:55 - Apr 13 with 962 viewsPozuelosSideys

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:47 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

Maybe Rangel will get the blame for this one too.

With the exception of Vorm and Flowerboy, the rest of the team gave everything. No complaints from me.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:58 - Apr 13 with 944 viewsblaine_scfc

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:55 - Apr 13 by PozuelosSideys

With the exception of Vorm and Flowerboy, the rest of the team gave everything. No complaints from me.

Agreed with that. Can't be harsh on the players as everything was given. Can't fault the effort. That's all we can ask for now until the end of season now imo.
Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:58 - Apr 13 with 934 viewslifelong

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 18:55 - Apr 13 by PozuelosSideys

Vorm was poor today.
Vorms positioning, so odd. on 19:05 - Apr 13 with 906 viewsshingle

Vorm is a bit of a cowardly keeper but was a very good shot stopper, now he`s a bit of a cowardly keeper and a pretty poor shot stopper, hopefully if we stay up he`ll be sent packing at the end of the season, saying that the championship teams will just bombard him with crosses and he`ll be shitting himself, so get rid of him at all costs.
Vorms positioning, so odd. on 19:06 - Apr 13 with 896 viewslovejuicejack

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 19:05 - Apr 13 by shingle

Vorm is a bit of a cowardly keeper but was a very good shot stopper, now he`s a bit of a cowardly keeper and a pretty poor shot stopper, hopefully if we stay up he`ll be sent packing at the end of the season, saying that the championship teams will just bombard him with crosses and he`ll be shitting himself, so get rid of him at all costs.

Big mates with Gary though, parting will be such sweet sorrow.
Vorms positioning, so odd. on 19:16 - Apr 13 with 855 viewsshingle

Vorms positioning, so odd. on 19:06 - Apr 13 by lovejuicejack

Big mates with Gary though, parting will be such sweet sorrow.

Bit doubtfull that Monk will be in charge next season to make that decision, 2 wins in god knows how many games is not very impressive to say the least.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024