Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FM Fans/Players 19:00 - Jun 26 with 3364 viewsdale5758

Just to let anyone who is interested know that in the latest sortitoutsi's mega facepack jamie allen and andy cannon have been added in the latest update (released today).
In the pipeline is Joe Bunney and an updated Michael Rose.

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

FM Fans/Players on 19:30 - Jun 26 with 3334 views442Dale

Did Chaff do the ratings? If so, he knows nowt and just compares everyone to Greame Atkinson.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FM Fans/Players on 19:50 - Jun 26 with 3321 viewsTVOS1907

FM Fans/Players on 19:30 - Jun 26 by 442Dale

Did Chaff do the ratings? If so, he knows nowt and just compares everyone to Greame Atkinson.

Who?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FM Fans/Players on 19:59 - Jun 26 with 3309 views442Dale

FM Fans/Players on 19:50 - Jun 26 by TVOS1907

Who?

A bloke who couldn't spell Graeme.

FM Fans/Players on 20:10 - Jun 26 with 3295 viewsTVOS1907

FM Fans/Players on 19:59 - Jun 26 by 442Dale

A bloke who couldn't spell Graeme.

#blamechaff

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FM Fans/Players on 21:05 - Jun 26 with 3228 viewsChaffRAFC

FM Fans/Players on 19:30 - Jun 26 by 442Dale

Please, tell me you didn't just poke fun at Atko. We will almost certainly fall out if that's the case! His shirt from 2000 still hangs from my wall in my house. Without question, the finest crosser of a football we've ever seen. Had it not been for injury, he'd be a Dale legend. To do his cruciate twice in three years was devastating.

Anyway, cheers for the initial post, will download that.

And yes, I did do the ratings, and I'm doing FM15's ratings as well, already done a lot and it's proving weird rating players at a much higher level than I'm used to.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

FM Fans/Players on 21:17 - Jun 26 with 3199 views442Dale

FM Fans/Players on 21:05 - Jun 26 by ChaffRAFC

Please, tell me you didn't just poke fun at Atko. We will almost certainly fall out if that's the case! His shirt from 2000 still hangs from my wall in my house. Without question, the finest crosser of a football we've ever seen. Had it not been for injury, he'd be a Dale legend. To do his cruciate twice in three years was devastating.

And yes, I did do the ratings, and I'm doing FM15's ratings as well, already done a lot and it's proving weird rating players at a much higher level than I'm used to.

We're having an Atko appreciation night on the trip to Notts County next season. Tuesday night, Atko and a quick visit to the City Ground.

FM Fans/Players on 21:18 - Jun 26 with 3199 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Just start with George and work up :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

FM Fans/Players on 08:41 - Jun 27 with 3091 viewsChaffRAFC

FM Fans/Players on 21:17 - Jun 26 by 442Dale

We're having an Atko appreciation night on the trip to Notts County next season. Tuesday night, Atko and a quick visit to the City Ground.

It's Atko appreciation night all the time here!

Login to get fewer ads

FM Fans/Players on 21:24 - Aug 7 with 2851 viewsdale5758

The sortitoutsi MegaPack has been updated today and now has pics for joel logan , joe bunney, scott hogan and ross preston (ex fitness coach)

The main reason im letting youse know is cos im having trouble getting the cutters to use my pics and cut them. If you look at Joel's its terrible (i didnt find it). Im currently hoping rick ashcroft callum camps and billy hesler cregg will be done (but I'm not confident)

If anyone wants to get involved I'll gladly help based on what ive learned at the forums

see links below

http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/349/megapack-improvement-image-thread?page=2

http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/361/megapack-missing-image-request-thread?pa

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

FM Fans/Players on 21:26 - Aug 7 with 2832 viewsColDale

FM Fans/Players on 21:05 - Jun 26 by ChaffRAFC

was your captaincy question on Monday specifically about your FM prep?
FM Fans/Players on 08:37 - Aug 8 with 2661 viewsChaffRAFC

FM Fans/Players on 21:26 - Aug 7 by ColDale

was your captaincy question on Monday specifically about your FM prep?

You knew the answer to that the second I asked it!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024