Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What annoy's you the most about football? 20:36 - Aug 1 with 3481 viewsSgorioFruit

OK just a bit of friday night fun/banter or whatever you call it.

Come on tell us what annoys you most about football.

I will start,

Two things that annoy me the most,

1. Diving
2. The amount of money involved is ridiculous.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

What annoy's you the most about football? on 10:24 - Aug 2 with 1019 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Dogs running across pitches with strings of sausages in their mouths

Long shadows as evening draws in

Patterns on nets

Stanchions

Triangular corner flags

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

What annoy's you the most about football? on 10:26 - Aug 2 with 1018 viewsepaul

"Fans" who give grief to people who can't afford to attend matches and say they're not proper fans

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

What annoy's you the most about football? on 10:42 - Aug 2 with 1005 viewsPrivate_Partz

Obscene money at the top of the game bleeding to death the biggest and best football structure in the world.
Press rumours unsettling players and supporters.
Fellow supporters making up lies to satisfy their 'look at me' attitude.
Abusing fellow supporters who have a different point of view.
Insufficient beer available at half time causing huge queues.
Crap ticketing systems.
People moaning about things they don't like about football. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What annoy's you the most about football? on 13:27 - Aug 2 with 966 viewsC_jack

The fact that I get annoyed and care so much.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What annoy's you the most about football? on 13:41 - Aug 2 with 962 viewsPozuelosSideys

The noise of the away end and them jumping around when they score.

Just have to stand there and do fck all, especially when youre close to them. Make my blood boil sometimes, especially if its a sh1t goal or a reffing mistake.

Oh, and opposition continuously making little fouls to stop us getting any sort of rhythm and getting away with it time after time, Howard Webb is particularly bad for this. Then our player makes one foul and gets booked.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 13:43]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What annoy's you the most about football? on 14:29 - Aug 2 with 938 viewsDafyddHuw

What annoy's you the most about football? on 13:41 - Aug 2 by PozuelosSideys

The noise of the away end and them jumping around when they score.

Just have to stand there and do fck all, especially when youre close to them. Make my blood boil sometimes, especially if its a sh1t goal or a reffing mistake.

Oh, and opposition continuously making little fouls to stop us getting any sort of rhythm and getting away with it time after time, Howard Webb is particularly bad for this. Then our player makes one foul and gets booked.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 13:43]

"Howard Webb is particularly bad for this"

He's just particularly bad, period.
What annoy's you the most about football? on 15:08 - Aug 2 with 928 viewsJesusJack

1. Negative "fans". The ones whose exclusive opinions of the Swans are always a downer.
2. People who think they're bigger/better fans because they "were there in the dark days". Congratulations, you had the foresight to be born before me...
3. Football agents.
4. That twunt in the East Stand that calls everybody cvnts when they don't sing. Calm down mush.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

What annoy's you the most about football? on 15:21 - Aug 2 with 924 viewsJBT95

What annoy's you the most about football? on 20:46 - Aug 1 by JackoBoostardo

Two things irritate me about football

1) why aren't all the matches shown? Why only a select few (mainly top 6 teams) when those supporters pay exactly the same amount of money I do to Sky/BT ?!? When Sky and BBC are able to put 12 or so events on interactive for the Olympics and Commonwealth - why not for football?!

2) The wages! Why can't we all be on it!

I'd love it if they were all on TV, but you can say goodbye to Saturday 3pm if that was to happen.
Login to get fewer ads

What annoy's you the most about football? on 16:09 - Aug 2 with 900 viewsgreengloves

OP not understanding the use of an apostrophe "s"
What annoy's you the most about football? on 16:09 - Aug 2 with 899 viewsC_jack

The hope

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What annoy's you the most about football? on 07:27 - Aug 3 with 842 viewsjacksinceever

Fan's Forums that ask stupid questions
What annoy's you the most about football? on 08:37 - Aug 3 with 824 viewsQuakerJack

Pre season friendlies. Went to Boro v Villareal yesterday. Now I know how terror suspects feel when they get to Guantanamo bay, thinking about writing to the club to ask for 90 mins of my life back.

Even did the one thing I never do. Got up on 88 mins to leave early, ironically, Clattenburg actually blew up on 89 mins, even he wanted to beat the traffic.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:00 - Aug 3 with 810 viewsWhiterockin

Loosing.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:13 - Aug 3 with 801 viewsQuakerJack

What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:00 - Aug 3 by Whiterockin

Loosing.

People who spell losing "L O O S I N G"

sorry dude.

Feel free to say "people who correct spelling mistakes on a fans forum"

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What annoy's you the most about football? (n/t) on 09:24 - Aug 3 with 794 viewsWhiterockin

What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:13 - Aug 3 by QuakerJack

sorry dude.

What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:25 - Aug 3 with 766 viewsWhiterockin

What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:13 - Aug 3 by QuakerJack

sorry dude.

What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:30 - Aug 3 with 754 viewsSpokenword

1. When a team is beating us, make a sub and the player slowly walks from the other end of the pitch.
2. West stand fans.
3. Being asked to sit down.
4. Songs with no lyrics.
5. The people that complain about the anti Cardiff chants.
6. Keepers taking forever with goal kicks.
What annoy's you the most about football? on 09:34 - Aug 3 with 751 viewsDr_Winston

People who won't stop banging on about how awesome the atmosphere at The Vetch was even though it was mostly rubbish from 1991-2005.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What annoy's you the most about football? on 10:11 - Aug 3 with 737 viewslonglostjack

Players trying to convince the ref to red card an opponent eg John Terry.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024