Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you think the scum will do next season? 14:18 - Aug 3 with 5371 viewsPlazex

Poll: Where will we finish?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 18:55 - Aug 3 with 1937 viewsJackhero

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:26 - Aug 3 by dickythorpe

Not interested. Mods delete this thread FFS

My thoughts exactly. Who gives a F....k!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 19:12 - Aug 3 with 1922 viewsPhil_S

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 23:42 - Aug 3 with 1845 viewsPlazex

Only getting opinions. No need.

Poll: Where will we finish?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 23:49 - Aug 3 with 1840 viewsraynor94

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 23:42 - Aug 3 by Plazex

Only getting opinions. No need.

Of course there's a need, why on earth would anyone on here give a shit, you deserve the pelters you get

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:09 - Aug 4 with 1747 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 17:13 - Aug 3 by Catullus

We sometimes reminisce, we don't treat the events of 20 years ago as if they are still happening today!!
We don't go on about our debts from back then, but your lot do regularly, as if it still matters to us?
And some of your lot do like to boast that historically you have been above us in the leagues.
Can you deny it? you go on about our financial history as if it's horrendously embarrassing when all our combined bad debts in our history don't even come to 10% of your current malaise.
Live in the past, we'll leave it to you. We're just happy to be a Premier league club for another season with no debts, the first stage stadium expansion on the way, fantastic facilities bought and paid for and to be the best club in Wales. That, me old china, is the here and now!!

Well well a long drawn out sermon with the approval of a fruitcake, you must be strutting about today like a Peacock!

So lets get this straight, we hark back to the past and you reminisce? Yeah right. Look i know we do have debt and who knows where it will lead, i don't pal, i also know you don't talk about your historic debt as obviously you want to forget about it, that's natural. You're doing well now and i have absolutely no problem in saying that as i am not bitter and twisted my old cocoa.

Now as i said in an earlier post, when i mentioned NP in 93 i did not bring the subject up it was one of yours reminiscing! [grin.

You are currently the best team in Wales, still not a problem to me, so try and chill out son, you might do yourself harm which i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy which you are not sunshine.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:16 - Aug 4 with 1740 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 17:02 - Aug 3 by ScoobyWho

I know, but I genuinely know you are loving the attention. Mark told me

So it's Mark this time is it? Who was it last time? i know someone from Bridgend wasn't it. Keep trying you might get someone right one day but if you do good luck to you (as i say tongue in cheek) but anybody that associates with you i wouldn't want to know anyway.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:35 - Aug 4 with 1721 viewsParlay

I love it when Cardiff fans reckon they are now a scalp.

About 20 of the 24 championship teams have been in the Premier League before, and most of them doing a damn sight better than bottom of the league one season no hopers too.

Solskjaer has them too attacking so will probably be a play-off team rather than autos and we all know their play-off record.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:41 - Aug 4 with 1714 viewsSenhin

Where is the option that says "I don't have a clue where they will finish because since they have been relegated I've not thought about them or even know of any transfer dealings they have done other than Caulker or if their squad is strong or weak or whatever..."

Of course, if you ask me where I want them to finish other than where I think they will finish, then bottom. :)

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:53 - Aug 4 with 1703 viewsJJJack

AFAIK, they've lost Caulker, Campbell, probably Medel. Signed a couple of good players at that level. I think they may well get promoted (and probably ought to with that squad)
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:54 - Aug 4 with 1703 viewsmonmouth

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:35 - Aug 4 by Parlay

About 20 of the 24 championship teams have been in the Premier League before, and most of them doing a damn sight better than bottom of the league one season no hopers too.

Solskjaer has them too attacking so will probably be a play-off team rather than autos and we all know their play-off record.

I'll be quite interested to see how they play when they are closed down by bog standard championship teams. I watched the second half of their friendly and Wolfsburg made just about no attempt at a tackle in the whole 45 minutes. It's historically tough to get back to the prem first time. They'd better pray they make it or God knows what the Tan will do and the attendances will be around 11K (as would ours if we had 2 seasons in the chumpionsh1t). I see the Tan got his way with the red shorts then, and not a squeak from anyone, so totally red now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 13:03 - Aug 4 with 1686 viewsTheClash

I don't see them doing a poll on us, who cares really ?. I just hate the club end of, but don't care how they do this season.

The Future is tomorrow's today!

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:06 - Aug 4 with 1668 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:35 - Aug 4 by Parlay

Play off record, won one lost one, same as you i believe?
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:09 - Aug 4 with 1665 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:54 - Aug 4 by monmouth

I'll be quite interested to see how they play when they are closed down by bog standard championship teams. I watched the second half of their friendly and Wolfsburg made just about no attempt at a tackle in the whole 45 minutes. It's historically tough to get back to the prem first time. They'd better pray they make it or God knows what the Tan will do and the attendances will be around 11K (as would ours if we had 2 seasons in the chumpionsh1t). I see the Tan got his way with the red shorts then, and not a squeak from anyone, so totally red now.

Yes the team is totally red mate, but the fans are not. Obviously you were watching the game and not the crowd?
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:15 - Aug 4 with 1656 viewsGlyn1

Last time I looked, they were the bookies favourite for automatic promotion, but I'm not so sure about that. They'll definitely finish in the top half of the table, and I can see them getting into the play-offs, but there are a lot of good teams in that league with more astute managers than Solsjaer.

For what it's worth (i.e. nothing) here's my own prediction:

Automatic promotion: Wolves and Fulham
In the play-offs (in alphabetical order): Cardiff, Derby, Ipswich and Wigan.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 14:16]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:19 - Aug 4 with 1649 viewsdgt73

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:06 - Aug 4 by ScoobyDoo

Play off record, won one lost one, same as you i believe?

West ham Blackpool that makes two and yes swansea have lost two to but that was in the lower divs

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:31 - Aug 4 with 1652 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:19 - Aug 4 by dgt73

West ham Blackpool that makes two and yes swansea have lost two to but that was in the lower divs

We never lost to West Ham in the final? Anyway we did well to get to the play offs and Wembley that season with the squad we had.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:37 - Aug 4 with 1648 viewspencoedjack

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:31 - Aug 4 by ScoobyDoo

We never lost to West Ham in the final? Anyway we did well to get to the play offs and Wembley that season with the squad we had.

Was that the 1st leg play off semi final you failed to sell out your ground for ?
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:42 - Aug 4 with 1604 viewsCatullus

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 12:09 - Aug 4 by ScoobyDoo

Well well a long drawn out sermon with the approval of a fruitcake, you must be strutting about today like a Peacock!

So lets get this straight, we hark back to the past and you reminisce? Yeah right. Look i know we do have debt and who knows where it will lead, i don't pal, i also know you don't talk about your historic debt as obviously you want to forget about it, that's natural. You're doing well now and i have absolutely no problem in saying that as i am not bitter and twisted my old cocoa.

Now as i said in an earlier post, when i mentioned NP in 93 i did not bring the subject up it was one of yours reminiscing! [grin.

You are currently the best team in Wales, still not a problem to me, so try and chill out son, you might do yourself harm which i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy which you are not sunshine.

I am chilled out, I don't need approval from anyone and I don't strut, I limp!

Job done though

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 19:22 - Aug 4 with 1580 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:37 - Aug 4 by pencoedjack

Was that the 1st leg play off semi final you failed to sell out your ground for ?

Massive club innit. I bet they took more to Wembley than we did, with all of south, north, mid and west Wales behind them . Not to mention Malaysia!

Edit - I was mistaken. We took 5000-6000 more

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 19:34 - Aug 4 with 1573 viewsJokeren1943

Personal I miss them in Premier League.

I really hope they rejoin the Premier League next season then being relegated (again) and going bankrupt.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 19:38 - Aug 4 with 1567 viewspencoedjack

I hear that part of the Mutch transfer may see Joey Barton going to the Bassey's.

Couldn't think of a player and club more suited.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 1556 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 19:34 - Aug 4 by Jokeren1943

Personal I miss them in Premier League.

I really hope they rejoin the Premier League next season then being relegated (again) and going bankrupt.

No. If they stay down the FFP will clobber them. QPR got away with it by the skin of their teeth last season because they bounced straight back up

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 21:12 - Aug 4 with 1522 viewsWhiterockin

Just look at their start to the season.

Blackburn v Cardiff
Cardiff v Huddersfield
Cardiff v Wigan
Wolves v Cardiff
Fulham v Cardiff
Cardiff v Norwich
Cardiff v Middlesbrough
Derby v Cardiff

They are playing 5 of the teams I fancy for promotion. Wigan, Wolves, Fulham, Norwich and Derby. Add in a tricky first away game at Blackburn. Will Ollie still be there after that start.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024