Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? 09:16 - Aug 8 with 15377 viewsrigabeliever

Dave Bamber

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:18 - Aug 8 with 1280 viewsOrmegod

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:16 - Aug 8 by BillyFY8

Mickey Walsh

James Quinn

"Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid, you should be aiming for a top half finish"

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:35 - Aug 8 with 1276 viewsseasilk59

Tommy Hutchinson
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 15:03 - Aug 8 with 1270 viewsfamousgrouse

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:20 - Aug 8 by thomasr1934

Stan Morty !!

Morty for me!
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 17:23 - Aug 8 with 1254 viewsCurryman

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 15:03 - Aug 8 by famousgrouse

Morty for me!

Roy of the Rovers. Work that one out!

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 17:59 - Aug 8 with 1247 viewsDavid53

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:16 - Aug 8 by BillyFY8

Mickey Walsh

Jimmy Armfield
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:50 - Aug 8 with 1241 viewsWindyMiller

Trevor Sinclair

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:34 - Aug 8 with 1234 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Tony Green.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:37 - Aug 8 with 1234 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Tony Green

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Login to get fewer ads

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 02:39 - Aug 9 with 1227 viewsmrmagoo

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:34 - Aug 8 by basilrobbiereborn

Tony Green.

Martin bullock followed by Karl oyston
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 06:54 - Aug 9 with 1227 viewsbfcpete

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:20 - Aug 8 by thomasr1934

Stan Morty !!

Alan Ball
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:04 - Aug 9 with 1223 viewsdudleyjunior

Ben Thornley

Go pool, get possession and score!

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:09 - Aug 9 with 1223 viewstangerinehad

Mickey Walsh

First blackpool hero was paul stewart.....

"fire"!!!!!

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:32 - Aug 9 with 1220 viewsMaxnDaddy

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:09 - Aug 9 by tangerinehad

First blackpool hero was paul stewart.....

George Best
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:42 - Aug 9 with 1217 viewsNorthernmonkeydan

Paul Stewart. Good old-fashioned centre-forward
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:53 - Aug 9 with 1211 viewsSt_Annes_Pool

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:42 - Aug 9 by Northernmonkeydan

Paul Stewart. Good old-fashioned centre-forward

Alan Suddick
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:02 - Aug 9 with 1062 viewsLaytonRob

General Football childhood hero - Kevin Keegan

Blackpool - Micky Walsh
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:29 - Aug 9 with 1058 viewsKOSBowlCut

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:02 - Aug 9 by LaytonRob

General Football childhood hero - Kevin Keegan

Blackpool - Micky Walsh

Tough one this - I'd probably have to say Tony Ellis .. first player I used to chant the name of!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:13 - Aug 9 with 1052 viewssteve_g

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:29 - Aug 9 by KOSBowlCut

Tough one this - I'd probably have to say Tony Ellis .. first player I used to chant the name of!

Has to be Mickey Walsh after that goal of the season! I was there when he scored it and seems strange it wasn't until about 25 years on through the internet etc that I actually saw it again!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:24 - Aug 9 with 1050 viewsSTHolder

Scott Darton
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:27 - Aug 9 with 1049 viewsRusty2Stands

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:24 - Aug 9 by STHolder

Scott Darton

Tony Green.
A crying shame his career was cut short through injury.
I wonder what he'd be worth at today's prices?
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 13:44 - Aug 9 with 1042 viewsStrahan92

Tony Cunningham
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 1040 viewsOOOOOANDYGARNER

Eamon O'Keefe
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:24 - Aug 9 with 1037 viewsseasider13

Fred Pickering.

He was a friend of my father,as was most of the Blackpool players at that time, but Fred took a shine to me as did Sir Harry Thomson,

Great memorys.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:36 - Aug 9 with 1035 viewsheapster

Colin Bell
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 17:52 - Aug 9 with 1022 viewsAlainBstard

Alan Ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024