Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? 09:16 - Aug 8 with 15376 viewsrigabeliever

Dave Bamber

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 21:14 - Aug 17 with 686 viewsstu

Well done 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Tangerine is the new black

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:29 - Sep 5 with 657 viewsbrassedoff

Tony Green for me - met him at a few nights at Bloomfield Road - has some great tales of the old days.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:17 - Oct 26 with 630 viewsBFC_Tim

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:29 - Sep 5 by brassedoff

Tony Green for me - met him at a few nights at Bloomfield Road - has some great tales of the old days.

Started watching in about 94 for real and strangely the player who I was first wide eyed and open mouthed at meeting was Micky Mellon - came to our school once and watched penalties and I was so overawed I put the ball about 10 feet wide - was utterly mortified.

Anyone sooner he was in charge at our place?

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:58 - Oct 26 with 623 viewsOsbourne

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:17 - Oct 26 by BFC_Tim

Started watching in about 94 for real and strangely the player who I was first wide eyed and open mouthed at meeting was Micky Mellon - came to our school once and watched penalties and I was so overawed I put the ball about 10 feet wide - was utterly mortified.

Anyone sooner he was in charge at our place?

Liam Brady - Arsenal
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:28 - Oct 27 with 618 viewsWronga

Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick (to whatever tune you can muster!)

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:45 - Oct 27 with 614 viewsLala

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 08:28 - Oct 27 by Wronga

Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick Suddick (to whatever tune you can muster!)

Colin Greenall

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024