Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Buckley 11:40 - Aug 13 with 4043 viewsDale_Pea

Off to Sunderland in a £2.5million deal 'according to Sky Sources'.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Will Buckley on 11:45 - Aug 13 with 4030 viewshitman

Do we get any £££££
Will Buckley on 11:46 - Aug 13 with 4009 viewsrkershaw

Will Buckley on 11:45 - Aug 13 by hitman

Do we get any £££££

approx £45k - see previous post!
Will Buckley on 11:46 - Aug 13 with 4007 views442Dale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/120677/sunderland-bid-ï¿Â

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Will Buckley on 11:48 - Aug 13 with 4004 viewsleedsdale

It was calculated on an earlier thread to be about £45k, depending on the structure of his previous transfers.
Will Buckley on 11:55 - Aug 13 with 3953 viewsKenBoon

The replies are never about how great it is to see a former player getting into the top division. It's always about money. So to pay tribute to the lad, I think he'll do well. He made defenders look stupid and TKs celebration against bury would never have happened if it wasn't for Buckley's brilliant dive :). To think we picked him up playing football at Hopwood Hall. It's another Dawson and Lambert story about players making it at their second chance. How great it is that we have a Football club who helps these players.
Will Buckley on 12:04 - Aug 13 with 3893 views442Dale

Will Buckley on 11:55 - Aug 13 by KenBoon

The replies are never about how great it is to see a former player getting into the top division. It's always about money. So to pay tribute to the lad, I think he'll do well. He made defenders look stupid and TKs celebration against bury would never have happened if it wasn't for Buckley's brilliant dive :). To think we picked him up playing football at Hopwood Hall. It's another Dawson and Lambert story about players making it at their second chance. How great it is that we have a Football club who helps these players.

He's a great player on his day, but he has got to stay fit and play consistently. That he hasn't always been a first choice pick at Brighton is indicative, but the ability isn't in question. He'll make a good sub at the top level, but is he happy with that role for the next few years of his career?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Will Buckley on 12:05 - Aug 13 with 3891 viewsrkershaw

And it's another £45k in Hilly's League One war chest!! Good luck to the lad but I am more interested in the boys who currently pull on the shirt than an ex players who have aided goal celebrations!!
Will Buckley on 12:24 - Aug 13 with 3815 viewsColDale

Seems somewhat bizarre that Brighton might replace Buckley with Paddy
Login to get fewer ads

Will Buckley on 12:33 - Aug 13 with 3784 views100notout

I understand what you're getting at Ken but for me its a given that every one of us daleys are hugely proud of all the players (and there are a lot!) that have honed their talents at Spotland before progressing far up towards the top of the footballing ladder.

We wish them all well (not just because of the potentially hugely beneficial sell-on clauses) because on the whole thats just what we do - unlike bury players that progress to other clubs and receive no end of abuse!)

The only issue that is less clear (understandably) is the financial benefit related to these transfers hence threads / posts like this.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Will Buckley on 15:43 - Aug 13 with 3501 viewsChaffRAFC

Mate of mine knows Will and said he was all set to join Sunderland in January as Poyet wanted him as one of the first signings but he was injured at the time but the move this summer was always a probability.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Will Buckley on 16:01 - Aug 13 with 3444 viewsoff2div1

Will Buckley on 12:05 - Aug 13 by rkershaw

And it's another £45k in Hilly's League One war chest!! Good luck to the lad but I am more interested in the boys who currently pull on the shirt than an ex players who have aided goal celebrations!!

Maybe use to get a Striker in that can shoot & score.
Will Buckley on 12:35 - Aug 14 with 3012 viewszxcvbnm

signed officially now for the black cats

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024