Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 17:46 - Aug 16 with 3878 viewsPrivate_Partz

Thought I had changed my mind about him but I felt he was back to favouring the big home side as usual. All the more satisfying when we win and a crap ref favours the oppo. ;-!
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 17:47]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mike Dean on 19:50 - Aug 16 with 2976 viewsnorthwesternjack

He let the game go on way too long it's not like we were time wasting or anything and he let the game run to 96. Before the penalty shout happened he had a chance to play up just after the 94th minute when De Gea had the ball.
Mike Dean on 19:52 - Aug 16 with 2949 viewsRancid

I thought he reffed the game well today on the whole apart from the Fellaini incident and the 2 minutes of extra extra time.7/10
Mike Dean on 20:01 - Aug 16 with 2922 viewsicecoldjack

I was expecting him to give a penalty after the ball hit rangel, but thankfully he probably thought he screwed us over enough with the yellow Cards and countless free kicks given for utd players falling over
Mike Dean on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 2902 viewsmonmouth

Mike Dean on 19:50 - Aug 16 by northwesternjack

He let the game go on way too long it's not like we were time wasting or anything and he let the game run to 96. Before the penalty shout happened he had a chance to play up just after the 94th minute when De Gea had the ball.

If he was biased, he would have given the soft pen. Give him a break mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mike Dean on 01:27 - Aug 17 with 2749 viewsLiberty

Siggy was down injured for over a minute in extra time, so he just added the time on.

Someone on the red cafe site reckons one of the reasons they lost is because Dean was too lenient with Swans players and let too many fouls go on !!!!- clutching at straws, me thinks.

Few of their fans give us much credit, although a few praise our midfield and they don't seem to rate Fletcher / Fellaini / Mata or their 352 system much.

In any case, an historic day for SCFC and well deserved.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Mike Dean on 01:29 - Aug 17 with 2746 viewsNeathJack

The bookings of Dyer & Ki compared to the non booking of Fellaini tells you everything you need to know about the usual Mike Dean performance.
Mike Dean on 01:31 - Aug 17 with 2743 viewsDrizzy

Christ. He was fine. Some people eh...

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Mike Dean on 03:32 - Aug 17 with 2689 viewsGowerjack

Mike Dean on 01:29 - Aug 17 by NeathJack

The bookings of Dyer & Ki compared to the non booking of Fellaini tells you everything you need to know about the usual Mike Dean performance.

Fellaini got away with murder the dirty coont.

Dean is a prick of the highest order as well.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 04:12 - Aug 17 with 2655 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I only saw the final 30 minutes but he seemed okay.

The Fellani incident could have been a red had he had a better view and I'm unsure where the 6 minutes of injury time came from but aside from that he did fine.

He could have quite easily given a penalty against Rangel. Far softer penalties will be awarded before August is over, let alone the season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mike Dean on 08:11 - Aug 17 with 2530 viewsScoobyWho

Mike Dean on 19:52 - Aug 16 by Rancid

I thought he reffed the game well today on the whole apart from the Fellaini incident and the 2 minutes of extra extra time.7/10

I agree, if he was that much in favour he would have given them the penalty at the end.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Mike Dean on 08:33 - Aug 17 with 2487 views1jack

Wasn't to bad IMO, don't think he had a clear view of the curly ones incident, but that's what retrospective decision making is for. Marmite ref.
Mike Dean on 14:08 - Aug 17 with 2346 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mike Dean on 20:07 - Aug 16 by monmouth

I don't think he is biased. I just think he is poor and gets swayed by the home crowd. We have talked about a few decisions and one of the worst for me was the dyer booking where he had put in a top notch tackle.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mike Dean on 15:29 - Aug 17 with 2261 viewsGlyn1

Man Utd fans are complaining how biased he was in our favour. He ignored a very obvious penalty, and he should have sent off Jonjo and/or Dyer by giving them 2 yellow cards. Apparently this is typical of Dean's anti-Man Utd bias.

They keep pointing out that Dean was also the ref when we beat them in the FA Cup.

If you want to put them right, the RedCafe forum is currently good for a laugh.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Mike Dean on 16:19 - Aug 17 with 2172 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Mike Dean on 15:29 - Aug 17 by Glyn1

Man Utd fans are complaining how biased he was in our favour. He ignored a very obvious penalty, and he should have sent off Jonjo and/or Dyer by giving them 2 yellow cards. Apparently this is typical of Dean's anti-Man Utd bias.

They keep pointing out that Dean was also the ref when we beat them in the FA Cup.

The bitter Man. U supporters on here is enough!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Mike Dean on 16:23 - Aug 17 with 2162 viewsPozuelosSideys

I dont mind Dean tbh. Despite his shambles against the Vermin, i dont think hes biased in any way - there are far worse refs. Lets be honest, after last season, there are plenty above him in terms of being utter shite!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mike Dean on 17:20 - Aug 17 with 2095 viewsperchrockjack

Lot better without ferguson in his ear and oocket

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mike Dean on 17:24 - Aug 17 with 2084 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mike Dean on 15:29 - Aug 17 by Glyn1

Obvious penalty? Fair minded in the extreme ;-)

Mike Dean on 17:29 - Aug 17 with 2074 viewsmorningstar

Mike Dean on 20:07 - Aug 16 by monmouth

Ain't that so. People seem to forget the really bad guys we've had in the past. Andy D'urso springs to mind. Seemed to have some sort of personal agenda with us!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Mike Dean on 17:32 - Aug 17 with 2061 viewsWarwickHunt

Mike Dean on 19:50 - Aug 16 by northwesternjack

There was a 90 second break for an injury just after the board went up showing 4 minutes. Added time was spot on.

Gave a few 50/50s to the home team as most refs do. Not usually a fan but thought he had a good game and got most of the big calls right. Given his track record at OT, I reckon Howard Webb would probably have given the "penalty". Hope Rangel got a bollocking for turning his back on the ball though - schoolboy stuff...

Good to see that Yernahtid fans think Fellaini's a dirty cheating c*nt too. Matchday thread on Red Cafe was up to 89 pages last time I looked. They love Fletcher too.
Mike Dean on 17:36 - Aug 17 with 2044 viewswaynekerr55

Mike Dean on 17:32 - Aug 17 by WarwickHunt

There was a 90 second break for an injury just after the board went up showing 4 minutes. Added time was spot on.

Gave a few 50/50s to the home team as most refs do. Not usually a fan but thought he had a good game and got most of the big calls right. Given his track record at OT, I reckon Howard Webb would probably have given the "penalty". Hope Rangel got a bollocking for turning his back on the ball though - schoolboy stuff...

Good to see that Yernahtid fans think Fellaini's a dirty cheating c*nt too. Matchday thread on Red Cafe was up to 89 pages last time I looked. They love Fletcher too.

The sooner someone does that c*nt Fellaini the better

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mike Dean on 17:37 - Aug 17 with 2039 viewsskippyjack

He was correct on every single one of our fouls and bookings.. United could foul but not be booked it seemed.. Monk needs to sort the fouling out in our half.. those set pieces against Stoke.. West Ham.. Palace.. Burnley.. Sunderland.. Hull.. could be costly.. we did it last season a lot.. the Ref will give everything to the home team.. that disciplined CDM needs to arrive..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Mike Dean on 17:39 - Aug 17 with 2028 viewsWarwickHunt

Mike Dean on 17:36 - Aug 17 by waynekerr55

The sooner someone does that c*nt Fellaini the better

Tommy Smith in his prime would have chopped the c*nt in half in the first five minutes.
Mike Dean on 17:46 - Aug 17 with 2004 viewswaynekerr55

Mike Dean on 17:39 - Aug 17 by WarwickHunt

Tommy Smith in his prime would have chopped the c*nt in half in the first five minutes.

I'd have loved to see the c*nt in a 50 50 with keane souness or vieira.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mike Dean on 18:00 - Aug 17 with 1975 viewslondonlisa2001

Mike Dean on 17:37 - Aug 17 by skippyjack

He was correct on every single one of our fouls and bookings.. United could foul but not be booked it seemed.. Monk needs to sort the fouling out in our half.. those set pieces against Stoke.. West Ham.. Palace.. Burnley.. Sunderland.. Hull.. could be costly.. we did it last season a lot.. the Ref will give everything to the home team.. that disciplined CDM needs to arrive..

You think the Dyer booking was correct? It wasn't a foul let alone a booking.
Mike Dean on 18:06 - Aug 17 with 1950 viewsQuakerJack

Think he got a few wrong but it wasn't personal bias, otherwise he'd have given that hand ball by Rangel.

Nowhere near as blatant as that tit against Stoke last season, he was genuinely dying to give them something and when no opportunity presented itself, he just gave a pen for nothing.

If he'd have been refing yesterday not even Usain Bolt would have ran quicker towards the pen spot when the ball hit Rangel.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024