Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans 22:05 - Aug 24 with 2265 viewsswanseasean96

[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 22:14]

Poll: should we keep the new crowd facing advertising boards in the north east & south

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:12 - Aug 24 with 2249 viewsSlugster664

Me. I need flooring so now I'm going to Budget Carpets flashing my ST around

STID

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:14 - Aug 24 with 2226 viewsswanseasean96

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:12 - Aug 24 by Slugster664

i was talking about the ones 2 meters from the front row

not that big thing i actually like that

the ones in our faces are well annoying, i felt like asking a steward to direct me to the plug socket

Poll: should we keep the new crowd facing advertising boards in the north east & south

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:15 - Aug 24 with 2218 viewsswanseacityfan

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:12 - Aug 24 by Slugster664

That's what stood out for me too!

They did to bother me but can see why they would.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:27 - Aug 24 with 2160 viewscanhecatchit

Flashing advertising boards??? Don't know what your talking about Up where we sit we only see the pitch :D

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:55 - Aug 24 with 2112 viewsswanseasean96

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 22:27 - Aug 24 by canhecatchit

Flashing advertising boards??? Don't know what your talking about Up where we sit we only see the pitch :D

lucky you please swap with me

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 01:24 - Aug 25 with 1981 viewsHighjack

They gave me a headache, and I spoke to around a thousand people who all had headaches too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 06:46 - Aug 25 with 1892 viewsSlugster664

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 01:24 - Aug 25 by Highjack

They gave me a headache, and I spoke to around a thousand people who all had headaches too.

I'm getting a headache reading the threads on here from people moaning about these new advertising boards giving them a headache!

STID

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 08:54 - Aug 25 with 1787 viewsWhiterockin

Get your price before you tell them about your season ticket. As they don't seem to have a fixed price for anything.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 10:39 - Aug 25 with 1696 viewsraynor94

WHo actually enjoyed the new flashing advertising boards in the face of fans on 01:24 - Aug 25 by Highjack

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024