Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
stadium control access update 18:37 - Aug 25 with 9313 viewsswanseacityfan

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/access-control-1-1870664.aspx

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

stadium control access update on 09:54 - Aug 26 with 1210 viewsjacksinceever

stadium control access update on 09:49 - Aug 26 by Uxbridge

How did we have a safety certificate for the last 8 years then given that that's all that happened round the rest of the ground.

Every time the gate clicks it sends a computer reading to a central control computer. By the disabled doors there are buttons which the turnstile operators press manually. I assume that up until this season those on the door used clickers (as they use in nightclubs) to count how many have gone in. Other staff were checked in by their supervisors/managers/etc -fact as I used to work down there on many games from 1st day stadium opened
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 9:55]
stadium control access update on 09:58 - Aug 26 with 1201 viewsUxbridge

stadium control access update on 09:54 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Every time the gate clicks it sends a computer reading to a central control computer. By the disabled doors there are buttons which the turnstile operators press manually. I assume that up until this season those on the door used clickers (as they use in nightclubs) to count how many have gone in. Other staff were checked in by their supervisors/managers/etc -fact as I used to work down there on many games from 1st day stadium opened
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 9:55]

So maybe they do the same for Premier Club then?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

stadium control access update on 10:44 - Aug 26 with 1159 viewsWinchWenJack

It doesn't matter how many attempts are made at scanning, only one registers. It will be interesting to see how these figures alter during the season, when people realise a card will only scan once, or multiple tickets get printed for the bigger games.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024