Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Needed 18:00 - Aug 30 with 1826 views1907

Lillis, Lancashire and Lund back fit and O'Connell on loan
Needed on 18:04 - Aug 30 with 1802 viewsBrighouseDale

Couldn't really see the goals from behind a concrete pillar in The Sandy, but I was more than happy with Logan in the first half.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Needed on 18:06 - Aug 30 with 1785 viewsolympicdale

What exactly has Logan done wrong to warrant that, and I think Eastham has performed admirably alongside Tanser.

Life is a game of fate.

Needed on 18:08 - Aug 30 with 1774 viewsisitme

I cannot remember Logan having too much to do. He could do very little with either goal as well.
Needed on 18:09 - Aug 30 with 1769 viewsD_Alien

Whilst O'Connell would be welcome, would it be fair to leave out Tanser, who's barely put a foot wrong since the start of the season? I'd like to see him continue his development, and he can't be moved out to fullback now we have TK.

Agree about Lund. It'd mean a change in shape allowing the Allen/Hery combo to play further forward.

For me, the long-ball out wide to Vincenti or Bennett isn't working, and is a poor substitute for the kind of football Hilly has the players to exploit.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Needed on 18:35 - Aug 30 with 1653 views1907

It's nothing to do with Logan doing anything wrong. Lillis is our number one
Needed on 18:43 - Aug 30 with 1619 viewsLathamDale

What we need is a proven goal scorer at a decent level. Although i like the way done and Henderson are being used as they bring plenty of pace on the break they wont score regularly, Andrew and Donnelly may score 6 between them all season (if lucky). I did like the look of the loanee from Brighton, had good feet and a bit of pace but not proven. bunney ain't a consistent goal scorer and Muldoon we haven't seen however i doubt he will gave the same impact as Hogan. Our defense is fine, its not like we've been routed 3-0 its more the fact that chances aren't being taken. Plus we are alright in midfield, no point getting another one when we have such depth in them positions in midfield as it is. I fancy a return of dagnall to spotland as he's proven and not playing regularly at orient i believe however i think his business is done in this window now
Needed on 18:49 - Aug 30 with 1596 viewsTVOS1907

Needed on 18:35 - Aug 30 by 1907

It's nothing to do with Logan doing anything wrong. Lillis is our number one

True, but he's injured and likely to be out for a few months and Logan has done nothing wrong, so I don't understand why he was mentioned.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024