Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Walking Dead season 5 11:19 - Oct 14 with 2889 viewsAunt_Nelly

Anyone see the first ep last night? Was worried the series could get a bit stale but that was a blinding opener.
The Walking Dead season 5 on 11:24 - Oct 14 with 2877 viewsthame_hoops

i stopped watching after e3 series 4 as it was getting stale. then last week i watched a few more episodes of series 4 when the govenor retunred but then it went back to rick and co in the prison and it bores the hell out of me. does s4 get better?
The Walking Dead season 5 on 11:25 - Oct 14 with 2873 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Just reading the most watched oppen show in cable history.

Waiting for DVD of series 4.

Still cant belive that is Egg from this life.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Walking Dead season 5 on 11:36 - Oct 14 with 2853 viewsdaveB

The Walking Dead season 5 on 11:24 - Oct 14 by thame_hoops

i stopped watching after e3 series 4 as it was getting stale. then last week i watched a few more episodes of series 4 when the govenor retunred but then it went back to rick and co in the prison and it bores the hell out of me. does s4 get better?

Series 4 got better, when the governor attacks around episode 8 all hell breaks loose.
The Walking Dead season 5 on 11:38 - Oct 14 with 2849 viewsAunt_Nelly

The Walking Dead season 5 on 11:24 - Oct 14 by thame_hoops

It does get better and ends on a cliff hanger. Last nights episode was more like the finale of 4. Definitely worth persevering with.
It will be interesting to see where the story goes now and if they try to squeeze more in, especially as now they are doing a half season break after 8 eps.
The Walking Dead season 5 on 11:59 - Oct 14 with 2810 viewsRangersw12

On about episode 12 of season four and bar the 2nd season where it got a bit boring it's a cracking series

I do hope we find out how it all started though
The Walking Dead season 5 on 16:08 - Oct 14 with 2728 viewsrobith

A new show runner took over on season 4 (who had previously written the shows best EPs), and spent the first half of the season correcting the mistakes of the previous one and getting the show back on track. The second half was the best the show had ever been.

Season 5 opener was a ripsnorter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024