Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Brand 01:37 - Oct 26 with 4566 viewsPommyhoop

Love him or hate him, he is definitely a real football fan.
Look at his eyes.Genuine delight..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Russell Brand on 01:47 - Oct 26 with 3245 viewsFredManRave

Let's hope Michael Gove does the same on Monday night.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Russell Brand on 01:54 - Oct 26 with 3239 viewsHollowayRanger

the freaks going to run for mayor

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Russell Brand on 07:16 - Oct 26 with 3082 viewsYorkRanger

Proper fan.
Russell Brand on 07:52 - Oct 26 with 3015 viewschris1969

Russell Brand on 01:54 - Oct 26 by HollowayRanger

the freaks going to run for mayor

The Daily Mail readership would be up in arms, it'll never happen.
Russell Brand on 08:14 - Oct 26 with 2971 viewslondonscottish

I went that game (won some freebie hospitality tickets so took the OH). Song, Valencia, Amalfito and Sakho were ripping it up. Great summer signings neatly integrated, playing at high tempo, fearless and and not injured. *sigh*

What a fkc.ng toilet of a place though. Even the posh bit was rank.

As for the Queens boozer outside the station - surely the flat-roofed pub to end all flat roofed pubs.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 8:17]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Russell Brand on 08:50 - Oct 26 with 2898 viewspaulparker

Goes to show how football has changed
West Ham were all about violence and trying to get out of that hell hole alive
Was a priority
Instead of dodging case pennant & his ICF mates your now
Having to swerve s&it comedians and the likes of Danny dyer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Russell Brand on 09:28 - Oct 26 with 2840 viewsDiscodroids

think i'll take the latter option pommy..

after having a tetanus jab he does like to pop down to kens cafe in green street every 6 months or cassatarris in barking road so to indulge in a veggie fry up and regale the local poplus they are responsible for the slave trade with his wit and wisdom. ponces around in his scarf then facks off , not before burning his paper suit..

he rocked up at the east ham working mans club about 3 years ago, lording it up with a couple of 'celeb' pals throwing his money about and going on about the good old east end and the salt of the earth characters..ronnie reggie blah blah blah.....lets just say the regulars moved him on with a minimum of fuss.

he may be popular with the support that travel into east london from essex, but as far as the locals go he's a flash patronising mummys boy ponce.

we never saw jemima down here though, do they not make paper suits in a size zero??

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Russell Brand on 09:42 - Oct 26 with 2821 viewsDiscodroids

Russell Brand on 08:14 - Oct 26 by londonscottish

I went that game (won some freebie hospitality tickets so took the OH). Song, Valencia, Amalfito and Sakho were ripping it up. Great summer signings neatly integrated, playing at high tempo, fearless and and not injured. *sigh*

What a fkc.ng toilet of a place though. Even the posh bit was rank.

As for the Queens boozer outside the station - surely the flat-roofed pub to end all flat roofed pubs.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 8:17]

the queens boozer is my old mans and his mates regular now there are very few pubs left in the area..you have to ask for a key to use the toilet...

even the booby more statue was built on a former public kharzi..east ham central in the 70's and early eighties was considered quite well to do..now even its local mp stephen timms has to take minders into his surgery ( he was stabbed by a radicalised women in an attempted murder, who is now serving 15 years).

unbelievably as property booms and space in london is at a premium, sightings of victorian serial killers with churchwarden beards and fat face man bags that work in media are being spotted around upton park and east ham.

prices now starting at £300,000 for a 3 bed.

forest gate even has an organic bakery , craft shop and cafe that dosent sell samosa's.

the old trebor factory in forest gate which for 30 years was an asian sweat shop that had dozens of familys living in there illegally and was condemmed has now been turned into luxury flats starting at £275,000 for a two bed.

its a shit hole alright,with the highest T.B rates in the country, but an expensive one.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 9:55]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Brand on 09:54 - Oct 26 with 2794 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Eyes like pissholes in the snow.

How long has he been of the gak?
Russell Brand on 10:23 - Oct 26 with 2727 viewsStanisgod

Different to what he was saying about Sam on motd last season.
Still, like pullis he has proved he can actually get a team to play football sometimes, even if it was only because he was threatened with the sack

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Russell Brand on 10:40 - Oct 26 with 2688 viewstraininvain

Russell Brand is the most odious thing about modern football.
Russell Brand on 11:05 - Oct 26 with 2639 views1BobbyHazell

Russell Brand on 10:40 - Oct 26 by traininvain

Russell Brand is the most odious thing about modern football.

WTF has he got to do with the state of modern football!!?
Russell Brand on 11:08 - Oct 26 with 2630 viewsTheBlob

How much of Spam's resurgence has been down to the appointment of Teddy Sheringham as attacking coach?

Brand is maniacally amusing at times but hardly the voice of the younger generation at 39 ffs.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Russell Brand on 11:13 - Oct 26 with 2622 viewsbosh67

A proper fan, passionate about his team and an eccentric. Nowt wrong with any of that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Russell Brand on 11:43 - Oct 26 with 2585 viewsSomersetHoops

I notice he is very keen to be associated with West Ham when they are doing well.

Who's Next?

Russell Brand on 12:30 - Oct 26 with 2510 viewseasthertsr

Russell Brand on 11:43 - Oct 26 by SomersetHoops

I notice he is very keen to be associated with West Ham when they are doing well.

Sorry, he's a complete tw@t and hypocrite, spouts simplistic, meaningless drivel about 'revolution' whilst riding around in chauffeur- driven Mercedes and shagging supermodels.
Russell Brand on 12:36 - Oct 26 with 2498 viewsTheBlob

Don't worry he'll fade out,like anybody pushing the same novelty shtick.....like thingy......wassisname.....you know....used to be popular...

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Russell Brand on 13:23 - Oct 26 with 2443 viewstraininvain

Russell Brand on 11:05 - Oct 26 by 1BobbyHazell

WTF has he got to do with the state of modern football!!?

Brand appearing on Match of the Day etc is a product of English football becoming less about the actual game and more about the off the field soap opera that is the Premiership. It's cringeworthy and embarrassing for English football.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 13:24]
Russell Brand on 14:07 - Oct 26 with 2371 viewsHayesender

Working class hero sat up in his corporate box

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Russell Brand on 16:44 - Oct 26 with 2264 viewsToast_R

I enjoy his counter rants about that horrible c*nt Sean Hannity.
Russell Brand on 16:59 - Oct 26 with 2243 viewsstuabd

Awful bloke. Why exactly does he have to congratulate Sam on live tv? As usual, it's about him desperately trying to get attention.
Russell Brand on 17:19 - Oct 26 with 2225 viewslondonscottish

Russell Brand on 09:42 - Oct 26 by Discodroids

the queens boozer is my old mans and his mates regular now there are very few pubs left in the area..you have to ask for a key to use the toilet...

even the booby more statue was built on a former public kharzi..east ham central in the 70's and early eighties was considered quite well to do..now even its local mp stephen timms has to take minders into his surgery ( he was stabbed by a radicalised women in an attempted murder, who is now serving 15 years).

unbelievably as property booms and space in london is at a premium, sightings of victorian serial killers with churchwarden beards and fat face man bags that work in media are being spotted around upton park and east ham.

prices now starting at £300,000 for a 3 bed.

forest gate even has an organic bakery , craft shop and cafe that dosent sell samosa's.

the old trebor factory in forest gate which for 30 years was an asian sweat shop that had dozens of familys living in there illegally and was condemmed has now been turned into luxury flats starting at £275,000 for a two bed.

its a shit hole alright,with the highest T.B rates in the country, but an expensive one.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 9:55]

It's an area I just don't know at all, probably because it's so far over the other side of London.

I know bits of South London and bits of the north - but mainly west/north west. Anything 5 miles or less from where I've lived.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Russell Brand on 17:28 - Oct 26 with 2208 viewsNov77

The bloke is a colossal tw@t.
His new book is about bringing down corporations yet he uses publishers and Amazon to flog his gibberish. RRP of £20 and currently number 3 in amazons best sellers.

Capatilism is certainly working for this Mercedes driving multi millionaire, feel sorry for any sap that is taken in by him.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Russell Brand on 20:31 - Oct 26 with 2069 viewsbluetooth

I Hate RB as much as JT both **** of the highest order.
Russell Brand on 12:02 - Oct 27 with 1905 viewssimmo

I just can't decide on him. Sometimes I think he's quite funny, and has that English eccentricity that the yanks love, I also like somebody that is eloquent and well spoken, regardless of it being an act (if it is). But another part of me thinks he's a tw@t and a bohemian show off. Mostly I like him, but even when he kissed Big Fat Sam he was looking staight at the camera when he did it, and whilst it's commendable to highlight issues of disparity between rich and poor and talk about the capitalist 1%, etc, there's a lot of hypocrisy there, as highlighted above.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024