Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum fans 09:46 - Nov 2 with 6821 viewsHayesender

They really are the anti-christ of football fans.

Watched the game in the Brookhouse yesterday. Half of they're "fans" couldn't name half the team (don't think any of them knew their own keepers name) and there was one screaming bint behind me who kept screeching "Come on chels".

Fecking chels????

C@$ts the lot of em!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Scum fans on 20:58 - Nov 3 with 1591 viewsEsgaroth

Scum fans on 11:10 - Nov 3 by Pommyhoop

Think this thread should end up on the cutting room floor incase any visitors spot it..

Seconded.

Nothing to see here, delete this one and start another thread about Adel

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Scum fans on 00:26 - Nov 4 with 1492 viewsstowmarketrange

Scum fans on 08:50 - Nov 3 by saxbend

Then again it was our lot who decided to come in late screaming their heads off and disrupt the minute's silence.

I really hate it when fans come in late because they just have to have one more beer before kick off. Then they have to climb over you about twenty minutes in for their first piss of the game. Then they have to come back in. Then they have to go out again on 35mins to get ahead of the queues for a half time pint. Then they come in late for the second half.

Then they need another loo break on 75 mins. Then they come back only to sod off again before injury time because we aren't winning and they were never that interested in supporting the team anyway. They just wanted to be there in so far as it would accommodate their alcoholism and legitimise them shouting a lot.

I'm all for letting people pass me to get to their seats, but I have limits, and letting the same half dozen stagger between them 3-4 trips out and back each while the ball is in play is beyond them. The first five minutes of the second half at most games my view is severely restricted by dozens coming back late to their seats because they thought they had the whole of half time to queue for a pint, forgetting that they needed that time to drink it too.

You'd think with the current ticket prices they'd place more importance on watching what they've paid for.

That was the main reason for moving from NL.We were on the end of the row and so many people couldn't sit and watch 45 minutes of football without getting in and out at least twice.
Scum fans on 11:50 - Nov 5 with 1298 viewsfinney

Scum fans (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 2 by daveB

[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 22:51]

Hello Dave hope you are well
First of all when i am drunk i am a moron that would make a simpleton blush.
I never meant to dig out anyone as scum i seen a few qpr fans and had a laugh was not meaning to offend other qpr fans and so on
If i was acting a dick then i am sorry as for fronting chelsea can not speak for the others but i did not run from anyone as there is no point as i am too fighting what joan of arc was to firefighting.

as for podcast crew if i had one no one told me anyway sorry again as said it was never meant to upset anyone.
Scum fans on 12:10 - Nov 5 with 1261 viewssimmo

Scum fans on 11:50 - Nov 5 by finney

I never meant to dig out anyone as scum i seen a few qpr fans and had a laugh was not meaning to offend other qpr fans and so on
If i was acting a dick then i am sorry as for fronting chelsea can not speak for the others but i did not run from anyone as there is no point as i am too fighting what joan of arc was to firefighting.

as for podcast crew if i had one no one told me anyway sorry again as said it was never meant to upset anyone.

I can vouch for this - Finney is a moron

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Scum fans on 12:48 - Nov 5 with 1216 viewsMichael_Hunt

Scum fans on 12:10 - Nov 5 by simmo

Not totally fair TBH, after all he did give up his train seat for me on the way back from Yeovil last year AND kindly left his stock of Cider which was most appreciated.

Scum fans on 19:05 - Nov 5 with 1115 viewsdaveB

Scum fans on 11:50 - Nov 5 by finney

not to worry I thought it was funny at the time and assumed you were with the others fro the podcast, we'd just had a spot of bother earlier in the day so were keeping our heads down. On fronting Chelsea fans I did see a fair few shit themselves when they were approached but to be fair you were behind us when it happened so wouldn't dig you out for that, apologies if it came across that way
Scum fans on 19:20 - Nov 5 with 1105 viewssmegma

Scum fans on 12:10 - Nov 5 by simmo

But I know he's a moron, just cos he's better looking than me just dos he's cool and trendy.
Scum fans on 02:57 - Nov 6 with 1047 viewsSonofNorfolt

Scum fans on 19:20 - Nov 5 by smegma

But I know he's a moron, just cos he's better looking than me just dos he's cool and trendy.

'He's a hut.' ????????????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024