Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A million quid for the shareholders It's official! 15:27 - Nov 3 with 19138 viewsNOTRAC

Although the 2014 accounts have not been published and submitted to Companies House in respect of Swansea City AFC ,the Trust has just published their 2014 accounts on their new website.
From these one thing stands out.The Trust has received a further dividend for the 2014 year of £210,000 which means that a total dividend of £1m has been declared and paid to all the shareholders.
This means that for each £100,000 originally invested by each shareholder they have now received a Return of £300,000, that is, three times their original investments.
If it is true that they are also looking to sell their shares to the American investors there is only one thing that can be said about them
They are greedy bastards who are no different to Mr Petty, the man they once decried.
Surely they should now do a Mel Nurse, and gift their shares back to the club, and prove that they are men of integrity and not the crap that they appear to be turning into.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 20:00 - Nov 5 with 909 viewsUxbridge

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 19:51 - Nov 5 by waynekerr55

You little scamp you!

Too easy. The Trust's legal eagle is a good sort. I'd back his judgement.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 21:24 - Nov 5 with 842 viewslonglostjack

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 20:00 - Nov 5 by Uxbridge

Too easy. The Trust's legal eagle is a good sort. I'd back his judgement.

Wouldn't slate anybody off especially if their a bit of a Huddersfield by all accounts.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 21:33 - Nov 5 with 821 viewsUxbridge

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 21:24 - Nov 5 by longlostjack

Wouldn't slate anybody off especially if their a bit of a Huddersfield by all accounts.

Yeah, I'm lost. ..

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 21:37 - Nov 5 with 815 viewsDavillin

A million quid for the shareholders It's official! on 19:57 - Nov 5 by max936

Fuking hell!! That's a hell of a post and a worrying one, the status quo needs to be kept, but how it some shareholders are intent on selling, l wonder how much is in the Trust coffers, is it enough to buy one or two of the shareholders share?

You're absolutely right about that post. AngelRangelQS usually makes a lot of sense. I just wish others could get that message bringing a worrying message.

It has been rumoured that at least some shareholders are intent on selling.

The Trust does not have enough because the Alice in Wonderland characters are running the asylum and hyperinflating the value of the shares. In a crazy way, that very hyperinflation might save the club if the billionaire laughs at it and walks.

Let's hope so.

To answer your question about how much is in the Trust coffers, I don't remember the exact amount, but it's somewhere in the vicinity of a million pounds, give or take a penny. Somebody on here will have the exact figure.

We must be grateful to the Trust for acquiring and protecting their/our money for this very emergency. Have you joined yet?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024