Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread 23:00 - Nov 28 with 14590 viewsPlazex

Poll: Where will we finish?

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Nov 29 with 3722 viewswaynekerr55

How on earth didn't chamakh get booked???!

Shelvey does that, I bet he would've been booked!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Nov 29 with 3697 viewsShaky

A very good goal indeed.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Nov 29 with 3627 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jonjo won't last, he is turbo charged today.
His legs will be dead by 60 minutes.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Nov 29 with 3605 viewsshandyjack

first game i've not been at or watched online all season, this is killing me stuck in work, but a win will cheer me up somewhat, stats seem to say we are all over them

Poll: Expectation for the season

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Nov 29 with 3548 viewsShaky

Horror show,

Misology -- It's a bitch

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Nov 29 with 3507 viewsshandyjack

damn, was it a penalty?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Nov 29 with 3474 viewsShaky

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Nov 29 by shandyjack

damn, was it a penalty?

Didn't get a really good look at it, but it seemed like JJS just chopped him.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Nov 29 with 3426 viewsShaky

Saved by Fab -- again.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Nov 29 with 3414 viewsShaky

. . .and schoolboy defending by the rest of them

Misology -- It's a bitch

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Nov 29 with 3412 viewsscottishjack

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Nov 29 by Shaky

Didn't get a really good look at it, but it seemed like JJS just chopped him.

They got tangled up, looked like a pen to me...When you see the Swans reaction there weren't too many arguments.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Nov 29 with 3392 viewsGroo

Just showed replay of the penalty decision, never a penalty in a 1000 years, the Palace player threw himself to the floor

Groo does what Groo does best

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Nov 29 with 3362 viewsGroo

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Nov 29 by scottishjack

They got tangled up, looked like a pen to me...When you see the Swans reaction there weren't too many arguments.

No he didn't, Shelvey stepped in front of him to get the ball, body contact as there would with two going for the ball and the Palace player went down like he was shot.

There was hardly the contact fr his action and that contact looked legit

Groo does what Groo does best

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Nov 29 with 3353 viewsIslander

desperately need a commanding DM to boss this right now
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Nov 29 with 3335 viewsBLAZE

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Nov 29 by Groo

Just showed replay of the penalty decision, never a penalty in a 1000 years, the Palace player threw himself to the floor

Our lack of demonstration implied to me it was a penalty, but having seen the reply.... never in a million years!
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Nov 29 with 3320 viewsShaky

Deserved a goal that move.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Nov 29 with 3180 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Nov 29 by BLAZE

Our lack of demonstration implied to me it was a penalty, but having seen the reply.... never in a million years!

Didn't see much in it at the time. Replay confirmed the ref was conned. Again.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 15:48]
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Nov 29 with 3152 viewsBLAZE

Digrace that Chamakh is still on the pitch. Multiple hand balls now, fouling, diving and dissent. He'll be replaced at half time and we'll see no benefit. Fukin awful refereeing again
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Nov 29 with 3114 viewsIslander

shelvey ? ffs
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Nov 29 with 3111 viewsChrisSCFC

Ffs Shelvey
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 29 with 3015 viewsMrSwan

should be about 6 - 0 up

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Nov 29 with 2928 viewsNogginthenog

How the flick is shamack still on the pitch? We've been toasted by the ref again. We've still got enough to win this but should already be 2 or 3 up.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Nov 29 with 2888 viewsicecoldjack

We are beating ourselves here. Spunking away chance after chance is not really acceptable imo.

Palafe conned the ref and once again we suffer as a result, truth is that we should be 3 goals to the good anyway so anything other than 3 pts here today and I'll be really dissapointed.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Nov 29 with 2824 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on boys!
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Nov 29 with 2817 viewsShaky

Shudda wudda cudda.

Problem now is Bolaise is consistently carving us apart down our right, and that has to be dealt with.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Nov 29 with 2739 viewsepaul

F*ck its frantic

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024