Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread 23:00 - Nov 28 with 14591 viewsPlazex

Poll: Where will we finish?

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Nov 29 with 2820 viewsMrSwan

Extremely poor today thrown away the 3 points.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Nov 29 with 2783 viewssnork44

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Nov 29 by MrSwan

Never mind your favorite team are winning 3-0

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Nov 29 with 2725 viewsChrisSCFC

Gutted.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Nov 29 with 2663 viewsMrSwan

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Nov 29 by snork44

Never mind your favorite team are winning 3-0

Yes very happy with that

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Nov 29 with 2620 viewsNogginthenog

You have to give palace credit, they dug in and looked dangerous at times. But we've
spurned chances again and that is worrying when we should be getting 3 points from this game.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Nov 29 with 2612 viewsShaky

My otherwise reliable NBC plugin was buffering like crazy today.

From what I could see it was an exciting game but it was somewhat disappointing not to take 3 points.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Nov 29 with 2609 viewsPhil_S

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Nov 29 with 2587 viewsshandyjack

13 points dropped from winning positions this season.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Nov 29 with 2568 viewsBLAZE

Same old story. Look world class for half an hour then gradually lose grip on the game. Ref didnt help in that first half but no excuse for the dire second half. We've lost far too many points from winning positions. Cant help but feel disappointed.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Nov 29 with 2563 viewsMrSwan

could have been a lot worse could easily ave been 0 points Shelvey is a shadow of what he was last season.

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Nov 29 with 2558 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Nov 29 by Nogginthenog

You have to give palace credit, they dug in and looked dangerous at times. But we've
spurned chances again and that is worrying when we should be getting 3 points from this game.

Nature of the best I'm afraid. We also go walkabout in front of the back 4. How many times did Ash/Kyle have to engage McCarthy in an area usually patrolled by Leon?

That said, another point on the board and entertainment. Eventually we'll start taking chances and someone will get an absolute hammering off us.

Just a shame that Dwight Gayle got injured, as the change to 3 in the middle helped even up the contest

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Nov 29 with 2508 viewsMrSwan

we are definitely due to give someone a right good leathering.

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Nov 29 with 2450 viewshooplehead

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Nov 29 by MrSwan

we are definitely due to give someone a right good leathering.

it was an awful decision for the penalty but otherwise we were really shit

point was fair
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Nov 29 with 2407 viewsMrSwan

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Nov 29 by hooplehead

it was an awful decision for the penalty but otherwise we were really shit

point was fair

quite right i think if they hand not have had that penalty they still would have scored and we could have played and we could have played another 45 minutes and still wouldn't have scored.

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:19 - Nov 29 with 2339 viewsLeonisGod

That was shite
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Nov 29 with 2220 viewsLeonisGod

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Nov 29 by waynekerr55

Nature of the best I'm afraid. We also go walkabout in front of the back 4. How many times did Ash/Kyle have to engage McCarthy in an area usually patrolled by Leon?

That said, another point on the board and entertainment. Eventually we'll start taking chances and someone will get an absolute hammering off us.

Just a shame that Dwight Gayle got injured, as the change to 3 in the middle helped even up the contest

Shelvey and Ki had shockers. Why leon stayed on the bench is beyond me. Or dare I say it Carroll. They'd give us a better platform to build on. I'm bl00dy tampin after that performance. Where's the shape and teamwork gone? We showed we could still play right through them in the 2nd, but chose to go looking for risky long ball and leaving players on 1-on-1s all the time.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Nov 29 with 2219 viewsfbreath

We should have been 3 u by half time. Bony giving the bad pass for them to get their corner was terrible.

Biggest laugh and I apprecate the efforts of the East stand corner but singing "we'll sing on our own" while being drowned out by palace supporters was cringe worthy

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Nov 29 with 2194 viewslonglostjack

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Nov 29 by MrSwan

Being pedantic and boring I'd say it was 2

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Nov 29 with 2073 viewstherealme

hmmmmm

Shoulda been out of sight first 20 mins.. first problem
The injury to Gayle helped them massively. Warnock got it horribly wrong playing 4-4-2, bringing McArthur on and adding an extra body in the middle.. second problem
When playing against a team at the bottom and they're on the ropes, for God sake don't let them back into it. Bony's awful touch, soft corner, even softer penalty. Now they have something to hold onto & can play counter attack.. third problem

I do think a bit of work needs to be done on the training pitch on breaking down deep, compact defenses

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Nov 29 with 1833 viewspalace123

Palace fan here

First 20 minutes I thought holy f*** we are play Barcelona!

After that you seemed to go off the boil and we came into the game more, I thought Montero was really good, Bony and Siggy had a great understanding but on the whole we defended well.

Thrilled with a point.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Nov 29 with 1804 viewsJackfath

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Nov 29 by palace123

Palace fan here

First 20 minutes I thought holy f*** we are play Barcelona!

After that you seemed to go off the boil and we came into the game more, I thought Montero was really good, Bony and Siggy had a great understanding but on the whole we defended well.

Thrilled with a point.

Speaks volumes that you bunch of bumders are thrilled with a point and we are disappointed in not gaining 3.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Nov 29 with 1798 viewspalace123

Palace fans like to stay humble. I wouldnt get too big for your boots

We did finish above you last season
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Nov 29 with 1766 viewsLeonisGod

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Nov 29 by palace123

Palace fans like to stay humble. I wouldnt get too big for your boots

We did finish above you last season

Don't worry about him. It was never going to be easy, but I'm surprise how flat our fans and team were. That's the least i've seen us care for a while. Like this thread - a three page match thread. Wtf is that all about? People must be thinking about Xmas or summit.

You deserved a point after recovering from that battering for 1st 20 mins.
The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 1752 viewsJackfath

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Nov 29 by LeonisGod

Don't worry about him. It was never going to be easy, but I'm surprise how flat our fans and team were. That's the least i've seen us care for a while. Like this thread - a three page match thread. Wtf is that all about? People must be thinking about Xmas or summit.

You deserved a point after recovering from that battering for 1st 20 mins.

Comes to something when one of your own sides against a fellow Jack.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Nov 29 with 1750 viewsLeonisGod

The official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Comes to something when one of your own sides against a fellow Jack.

Thought you were a Manc?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024