Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players in & out in January 09:53 - Dec 4 with 9316 viewspaulparker

Ok lets face it wherever we like it or not we are going to be active in the January Window
I think we are going to need a striker/Winger , someone to replace Sandro and a fullback

IMHO I would look at the following

Podoloski - can play upfront and on the left, is a deadly finisher works for the team wants to stay in London a loan move would be good
also Joel Campbell- he had a good world cup not had a sniff at Arsenal another who could play wide or upfront

Nathan Redmond - would be a good signing & a lot better than going for an injury prone Townsend
Tyrone Mings- doing well at Ipswich if we go down he could be a great signing for next year can play CB or Fullback

2 players I would like to see us go in for are Yann Kermorgant - excellent at holding the ball and scores goals , and matt Richie who can play wide or CM he also scores goals and is excellent at dead balls both from Bournemouth

I would look to offload Rio & send Matt Phillips on loan if we get cover and can we just pay off SWP , (Bucket collection, anyone ??)

anyone else

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players in & out in January on 18:45 - Dec 6 with 772 viewsTheBlob

Must sign Isla on a pemanent deal.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Players in & out in January on 19:59 - Dec 6 with 699 viewsfrancisbowles

If we free up four spaces in the squad (SWP, Adel, Ale & Clint or Rio) I think Crouch, Bamford and Diarra all on loan and a young right back as cover would be what we need.
Players in & out in January on 20:05 - Dec 6 with 690 viewsWeaverQPR

The Tottenham tombola has thrown up Defoe and Lennon/Townsend.

@WeavQPR

Players in & out in January on 20:09 - Dec 6 with 682 viewsrsonist

Watching Yun today reminded me that Lee Chung-Yong is still at Bolton and is now fit and back to his best. I think he'd be a great option if we're looking to put pressure or move on from Phillips and Hoilett.

Then again they'd both be away til February...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024