Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 20:12 - Jan 11 with 7312 viewsSS11

It is so sad that Scott has been eradicated from not only Swansea fans' memory but it seems now the footballing world altogether. Yes he was very stupid and greedy to leave us but we should not forget what this guy did on the 30th May 2011.

He should be remembered not just now, not just in ten years time but in fifty years time also. The man that took us to the promised land. Hero forever

Poll: Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :)

Scott Sinclair on 20:16 - Jan 11 with 5328 viewsSwanjaxs

Stupid and greedy being operative words ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scott Sinclair on 20:18 - Jan 11 with 5295 viewsStarsky

When did we forget him then?
I havent

It's just the internet, init.

Scott Sinclair on 20:21 - Jan 11 with 5268 viewspencoedjack

Still in my top 3 Swans players

If he is eradicated from any Swans fans mind .... it's the fans who are stupid.
Scott Sinclair on 20:21 - Jan 11 with 5265 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I briefly did, but then I remembered him again.

Perhaps if his missus was gurning out of the tabloids at me a bit more I'd remember him more often.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Scott Sinclair on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 5261 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes Scott i agree with you mate .....

Beware of the Risen People

Scott Sinclair on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 5245 viewsJackfath

Scott Sinclair on 20:18 - Jan 11 by Starsky

When did we forget him then?
I havent

Nor me Starsk me old chum.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Scott Sinclair on 20:24 - Jan 11 with 5224 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hi Scott
Scott Sinclair on 20:28 - Jan 11 with 5190 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Is that you Helen?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 20:30 - Jan 11 with 5172 viewsParlay

He wasn't stupid. He had a chance to move to the Champions of England for more money. He believed in his own ability to challenge for a place and it didn't work out.

Did incredibly well for us in the championship. Was no great shakes in the Prem which is probably why he is not in Man City contention either.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Scott Sinclair on 20:33 - Jan 11 with 5146 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Should we have a minutes applause for him every game in the 11th minute?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Scott Sinclair on 20:35 - Jan 11 with 5123 viewsskippyjack

F*ck him.. Darrans best contribution and Catchphrase ever.. I couldn't give two f*cks for the bloke.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Scott Sinclair on 20:37 - Jan 11 with 5097 viewsNeiltheTaylor

#JeSuisScotty

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Scott Sinclair on 20:37 - Jan 11 with 5096 viewshobo

Would be a decent signing should we get relegated in the next few years...
Scott Sinclair on 20:40 - Jan 11 with 5066 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Scott Sinclair on 20:37 - Jan 11 by NeiltheTaylor

#JeSuisScotty

Wish I could upvote this more than once

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Scott Sinclair on 20:59 - Jan 11 with 4941 viewsjack_obs

27 goals in a promotion season including that effort v Forest (league match). 100% on pens until Hart got at him but put 2 pressure ones away at Wembley. We also made a decent profit on the price we paid for him. He didn't do too bad for us, cut him a bit of slack lads. As they say it's a short career so surely anyone would look to make what they can when its on the table.
Scott Sinclair on 21:07 - Jan 11 with 4885 viewsorion3016

His contribution for us in the championship , particularly in the play off final can never be forgotten as the reality is we wouldn't be where we are today without him

Be over there now after

Scott Sinclair on 21:13 - Jan 11 with 4840 viewsSweyns_Eye

You should post more often.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Jan 11 with 4818 viewsFlashberryjack

Scott Sinclair on 20:35 - Jan 11 by skippyjack

F*ck him.. Darrans best contribution and Catchphrase ever.. I couldn't give two f*cks for the bloke.

That's not very nice is it?....there again "f*ck him" is probably what he'd say about you if he read your comment......come to think of it, I'd agree with him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Scott Sinclair on 22:05 - Jan 11 with 4610 viewscanhecatchit

what film is that music from? anyone know?

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Scott Sinclair on 22:09 - Jan 11 with 4575 views1jack

Scott Sinclair on 20:30 - Jan 11 by Parlay

He wasn't stupid. He had a chance to move to the Champions of England for more money. He believed in his own ability to challenge for a place and it didn't work out.

Did incredibly well for us in the championship. Was no great shakes in the Prem which is probably why he is not in Man City contention either.

You say he was no great shakes in the prem. I watched a dvd the other day the first 3 years in the prem, scott had a hand in a hell of a lot of our goals and scored a few too, (not just pens). I would have him back tomorrow.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 22:11]
Scott Sinclair on 22:11 - Jan 11 with 4562 viewsskippyjack

Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Jan 11 by Flashberryjack

That's not very nice is it?....there again "f*ck him" is probably what he'd say about you if he read your comment......come to think of it, I'd agree with him.

As if he gives a f*ck about your achievements.. he couldn't give two f*cks about you.. the ordinary fan.. I do care for the fans.. it's a shame they don't feel the same way

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Scott Sinclair on 22:14 - Jan 11 with 4537 viewspencoedjack

Scott Sinclair on 22:09 - Jan 11 by 1jack

You say he was no great shakes in the prem. I watched a dvd the other day the first 3 years in the prem, scott had a hand in a hell of a lot of our goals and scored a few too, (not just pens). I would have him back tomorrow.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 22:11]

Probably do a better job than both our wingers who played yesterday .... We have some pretty bitter fans.
Scott Sinclair (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 4517 viewsSTEVE1

Scott Sinclair on 22:14 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Probably do a better job than both our wingers who played yesterday .... We have some pretty bitter fans.

Scott Sinclair on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 4516 viewsmonmouth

Scott Sinclair on 22:05 - Jan 11 by canhecatchit

what film is that music from? anyone know?

Sounds like a Hans Zimmer job. Gladiator? PotC? Our half time teams coming out music is from gladiator too isn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scott Sinclair on 22:25 - Jan 11 with 4458 viewsmonmouth

Scott Sinclair on 22:14 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

I was actually thinking that during the game. That wasn't really bigging up Scotty though, more like damning with faint praise.

The goal against forest will always live in my memory...that was just amazing. You always wonder with confidence and a lot of the ball what he could do. I thought he was disappointing in that first season, purely because I hoped he would be unplayable like he could be in the Fizzy. God knows why City paid 8m for him. Actually anyone disappointed with the Bony fee, just think we got £33-36m for Bony and Sinclair. We'd have been happy with that wouldn't we? I thought SS was worth about 2m at the time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024