Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry, White and Proud 12:31 - Jan 15 with 8457 viewspremierjack

Anyone watch this programme last night?

What did you think of it?
Angry, White and Proud on 01:31 - Jan 16 with 2044 viewsacejack3065

Angry, White and Proud on 01:21 - Jan 16 by BobJack

At least i kept it brief.

7 paragraphs ffs. Its a forum not a book

That was kind of my point. People aren't interested in the real answer. They want something easy that they can understand.

In this case its the scary muslims are bad and are out to get us!
Angry, White and Proud on 01:54 - Jan 16 with 2032 viewsBobJack

Angry, White and Proud on 01:31 - Jan 16 by acejack3065

That was kind of my point. People aren't interested in the real answer. They want something easy that they can understand.

In this case its the scary muslims are bad and are out to get us!

Ok your apology accepted.

when you said"ripping on brown people", what did you mean ?

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Angry, White and Proud on 01:58 - Jan 16 with 2026 viewsBobJack

"Time for a good old fashioned bait the muslim thread then. Too f**king right. I love some good old fashioned scaremongering and ripping on brown people"

This was the actual quote?????????

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Angry, White and Proud on 07:42 - Jan 16 with 1984 viewsLord_Bony

Angry, White and Proud on 00:29 - Jan 16 by BobJack

Just watched this.

Glad I live in Swansea....... for now

Some parts of UK its got out of hand.

Muslim aim is to convert all to become Muslim..... this will not have a happy ending.

Think lots living in UK, where perhaps parents were Christian / Catholic etc, would be happy to be classed as atheist as religion is not a big thing in their lives.

What party / pub on a Friday or Saturday is more important to them.

Enjoy it while you can !.

Fair play

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Angry, White and Proud on 08:47 - Jan 16 with 1945 viewsacejack3065

Bob jack this is about the third time you've quoted something I've said that was either obviously ironic or sarcastic and demanded an explanation.

Why?

Also I wasn't apologising.
Angry, White and Proud on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 1892 viewscockneyswan

Angry, White and Proud on 01:05 - Jan 16 by acejack3065

Tine for a good old fashioned bait the muslim thread then. Too f**king right. I love some good old fashioned scaremongering and ripping on brown people.

I don't know why anyone thinks its a good idea to take leads on politics, culture and history from a bunch of sh*theads who are basically bored because football hooliganism isn't a thing any more. Likewise I don't understand how people can't grasp that hate preahcers are exactly that; hate preachers. They aren't the Islamic scholars in the same way that we don't ask the KKK for their interpretations of the bible. They both take a religious argument and twist it to justify their own selfish human narrative.

People also have a habit of becoming experts on all things islam, delegating what they should think, wear and do. We live in a country where people are allowed to crack on and do as they wish but a double standard exists when it comes to dealing with Muslims. When a muslim commits a crime their religion is the mitigating factor in the media whereas this simply isnt the case for other religions.

Why should a muslim personally apologise for something an idiot has done? We don't think that catholics should be obligated to apologise every time a priest buggers an alter boy nor do we think people called fred should apologise for the crimes of Fred West. Logically it makes no sense. I was raised catholic and I dont feel obligated to form a counter protest every time a pro-lifer sets up a picket somewhere so I have no idea why the onus is on Muslims to call out hate preachers.

Of course the press feeds off highlighting the negative and the evil for the sole purpose of selling more papers. If they were interesting in selling facts then the massacre in Nigeria where 2000 men, women and children were murdered would have been the lead story, instead it was the 17 dead in Paris that shocked the Globe. People in this country will not have heard of Henry Henricks or Andrew stack because it doesn't fit the established media narrative that the only terrorist threat comes from fundamentalist muslims.

People think Islam is taking over despite there being no registered statistical facts to suggest so. Muslims are a relatively small minority in today's Britain. Its round 1 in 25. According to the 2011 Census, there are five times as many people in Britain who claim to have no religion whatsoever than there are Muslims.

We could try applying some facts, humility and logic to how we approach the issue of relating to people who live in this country but look different to us. Then again its not as easy as simply nodding to what Nigel Farage says when he criticises brown people for all of this countries ills. Easy answers are the most appealing and its about time we grew some balls and asked for some real answers. People criticise politicans for lying and being self serving but thats exactly what Farage and UKIP have done yet the general public lap it up because its easy. People would rather blame muslims than wealthy individuals that have this country by the balls.

Good post
Angry, White and Proud on 11:42 - Jan 16 with 1881 viewsswansealad69

Lets face it here,
This country needa to get sorted.
Ok these are not the ones to do it but many off the general public a e becoming tierd off all the bull sh.t going on.
If people want to come here to work live and be educated then they can do so, but to claim all the benefits and then talk us and this country bad is not acceptable
Yes thes guys are going about things the wrong way but surely you all can understand we're they are coming from.
Its a fact that islam can preach there hate and march in our towns and citys without protest, gays can parade the streets in gay right marches yet if there is any sort off proud to be british or protest against us being told what to do the do good come out, the police stap down and its classed as racist.
The truth is this country has become soft on islam and afraid to stand up against it.
Why on earth are muslims allowed to preach hate and try and force there religious rights on us.
Should anyone stand in a street in any British town and city with a banner saying stand up for British rights and stop islam forcing there believes on us they would be moved on or arrested yet its pk for them to do it.
I agree there is only a small % off radical ideots and followers but that small % are allowed to preach there hate.
So as I said these guys on tv are wrong and are just as bad but at least they are british and are tierd off the way islam is taking the piss and trying to force there rights on us.
Angry, White and Proud on 11:55 - Jan 16 with 1866 viewsperchrockjack

They re a minority in Swansea as its not cosmopolitian but its very very different in many parts of the UK.

Its impossible for someone in Swansea to understand fully what living in a multi-ethnic city is like.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Angry, White and Proud on 12:09 - Jan 16 with 1866 viewsApeShit

Angry, White and Proud on 11:55 - Jan 16 by perchrockjack

They re a minority in Swansea as its not cosmopolitian but its very very different in many parts of the UK.

Its impossible for someone in Swansea to understand fully what living in a multi-ethnic city is like.

Must be horrible if you don't like the "darkies"
Angry, White and Proud on 12:10 - Jan 16 with 1863 viewsRico1983

Angry, White and Proud on 11:42 - Jan 16 by swansealad69

Lets face it here,
Ok these are not the ones to do it but many off the general public a e becoming tierd off all the bull sh.t going on.
If people want to come here to work live and be educated then they can do so, but to claim all the benefits and then talk us and this country bad is not acceptable
Yes thes guys are going about things the wrong way but surely you all can understand we're they are coming from.
Its a fact that islam can preach there hate and march in our towns and citys without protest, gays can parade the streets in gay right marches yet if there is any sort off proud to be british or protest against us being told what to do the do good come out, the police stap down and its classed as racist.
The truth is this country has become soft on islam and afraid to stand up against it.
Why on earth are muslims allowed to preach hate and try and force there religious rights on us.
Should anyone stand in a street in any British town and city with a banner saying stand up for British rights and stop islam forcing there believes on us they would be moved on or arrested yet its pk for them to do it.
I agree there is only a small % off radical ideots and followers but that small % are allowed to preach there hate.
So as I said these guys on tv are wrong and are just as bad but at least they are british and are tierd off the way islam is taking the piss and trying to force there rights on us.

I'm not entirely convinced that i should respond to this ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law) but i'll bite with a few questions for you:

- What religious rights do you feel are being forced on you?
- You talk about "British rights". What would they be?
- Are you implying that all immigrants to this country are claiming benefits?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 12:11]
Angry, White and Proud on 12:17 - Jan 16 with 1843 viewsperchrockjack

ape.
Youre seeing into things that arent there.

I m not surprised.

As I say, if you live in white Swansea you basically know nowt.

Wirral ,like Swansea,is massively white.

Its fact

We don't have any racial tension or school issues and its why many come here to live.

THAT is fact.

LIKE IT OR NOT.

Angry, White and Proud on 12:17 - Jan 16 with 1850 viewskopperburgjack

And next week on question time, we have krusty the clown, lord Alan sugar and Nigel farage..

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Angry, White and Proud on 12:24 - Jan 16 with 1844 viewsNeath_Jack

Angry, White and Proud on 12:17 - Jan 16 by kopperburgjack

And next week on question time, we have krusty the clown, lord Alan sugar and Nigel farage..

No Dimi? He must have been tied up in one of his other fields of expertise somewhere in the world, possibly the White House.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Angry, White and Proud on 12:29 - Jan 16 with 1840 viewsApeShit

Angry, White and Proud on 12:17 - Jan 16 by perchrockjack

ape.

I m not surprised.

Its fact

We don't have any racial tension or school issues and its why many come here to live.

THAT is fact.

LIKE IT OR NOT.

I lived in Birmingham for 3 years while at University, I had no issues at all and still have Muslim friends from my time there.
Angry, White and Proud on 12:33 - Jan 16 with 1822 viewsperchrockjack

and that s great.
GOOD LAD

Where you living now

Angry, White and Proud on 12:39 - Jan 16 with 1758 viewsmacthejack

Reading a lot of these posts I imagine this bloke sat behind his computer with a can of Stella tapping away...

Angry, White and Proud on 13:04 - Jan 16 with 1735 viewsfootball2301

Angry, White and Proud on 11:42 - Jan 16 by swansealad69

Lets face it here,

good post
Angry, White and Proud on 13:09 - Jan 16 with 1732 viewsCatullus

Tine for a good old fashioned bait the muslim thread then. Too f**king right. I love some good old fashioned scaremongering and ripping on brown people.

I don't know why anyone thinks its a good idea to take leads on politics, culture and history from a bunch of sh*theads who are basically bored because football hooliganism isn't a thing any more. Likewise I don't understand how people can't grasp that hate preahcers are exactly that; hate preachers. They aren't the Islamic scholars in the same way that we don't ask the KKK for their interpretations of the bible. They both take a religious argument and twist it to justify their own selfish human narrative.

People also have a habit of becoming experts on all things islam, delegating what they should think, wear and do. We live in a country where people are allowed to crack on and do as they wish but a double standard exists when it comes to dealing with Muslims. When a muslim commits a crime their religion is the mitigating factor in the media whereas this simply isnt the case for other religions.

Why should a muslim personally apologise for something an idiot has done? We don't think that catholics should be obligated to apologise every time a priest buggers an alter boy nor do we think people called fred should apologise for the crimes of Fred West. Logically it makes no sense. I was raised catholic and I dont feel obligated to form a counter protest every time a pro-lifer sets up a picket somewhere so I have no idea why the onus is on Muslims to call out hate preachers.

Of course the press feeds off highlighting the negative and the evil for the sole purpose of selling more papers. If they were interesting in selling facts then the massacre in Nigeria where 2000 men, women and children were murdered would have been the lead story, instead it was the 17 dead in Paris that shocked the Globe. People in this country will not have heard of Henry Henricks or Andrew stack because it doesn't fit the established media narrative that the only terrorist threat comes from fundamentalist muslims.

People think Islam is taking over despite there being no registered statistical facts to suggest so. Muslims are a relatively small minority in today's Britain. Its round 1 in 25. According to the 2011 Census, there are five times as many people in Britain who claim to have no religion whatsoever than there are Muslims.

We could try applying some facts, humility and logic to how we approach the issue of relating to people who live in this country but look different to us. Then again its not as easy as simply nodding to what Nigel Farage says when he criticises brown people for all of this countries ills. Easy answers are the most appealing and its about time we grew some balls and asked for some real answers. People criticise politicans for lying and being self serving but thats exactly what Farage and UKIP have done yet the general public lap it up because its easy. People would rather blame muslims than wealthy individuals that have this country by the balls.

Asians are 1 in 25 of the population, fair enough. But whenever I've watched Crimewatch, the perpetrators always seem to be over 50% Asian?
For such a tiny minority, they certainly seem to be prolific at illegal activities!!

And if any religion had hate preachers on it's doorstep preaching their version of Jihad, I would fully expect them to denounce it long and loud. Even more so when terrorists are killing people, making attacks with apparent ease and threatening more to come.

I said a long while back, if we didn't deal with the causes of Islamic extremism, the day would come when people would turn on all Muslims. That day is surely closer. It's not a good thing, is it? That the innocent will suffer while the guilty will probably run away or hide and commit more atrocities.

And you say hate preachers aren't islamic scholars, there are hate preachers who have run mosques and faith schools. They have been filling childrens heads with extreme views. It won't end well.
The shocking thing is we either can't or won't take these hate preachers off the streets. It's apparently OK to stand on a street corner to shout abuse and make threats to British service people. But if a white person did it to any minority, they'd be locked up.
Likewise, you can preach hate towards Britain, call it the enemy of Islam and encourage Muslims to take action with no comebacks.

Our government is pathetic.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Angry, White and Proud on 13:15 - Jan 16 with 1727 viewsswansealad69

Angry, White and Proud on 12:10 - Jan 16 by Rico1983

I'm not entirely convinced that i should respond to this ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law) but i'll bite with a few questions for you:

- What religious rights do you feel are being forced on you?
- You talk about "British rights". What would they be?
- Are you implying that all immigrants to this country are claiming benefits?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 12:11]

If u are going to ask me questions then read my post correctly.
When I said benefits I meant it as the benefit from living in the uk such as education, health care, freedim off speach, and a fair political system.
As for trying to force there rights? It is well documented that a percentage off islam want there laws involving women to be put in place here ie the vaile, drinking in public areas.
Maybe u should open your eyes as to what many are saying.
As for british right I mean freedom off speach
Its ok for a minority to speak against us and to tell our schools about how its its wrong and not in there culture to have the nativity play.
To roam the streets off london attacking whites for drinking .
I have a question for u
How do u feel about the hate preaching about our way off life and the dackt british soldiers are told not to wear uniforms in certain areas as it might offend muslims.

Angry, White and Proud on 13:23 - Jan 16 with 1713 viewsllangyfelach

Cameras and causes - never a good mix

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Angry, White and Proud on 13:30 - Jan 16 with 1706 viewsVetchitBack

Hilarious!

The hysterical tone and underlying inference they anyone who disagrees MUST be the "R" word are captured perfectly.

Or was this a serious post and not a caricature of a student radical?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 13:31]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Angry, White and Proud on 13:32 - Jan 16 with 1695 viewsOldjack

Angry, White and Proud on 12:17 - Jan 16 by perchrockjack

ape.

I m not surprised.

Its fact

THAT is fact.

LIKE IT OR NOT.

when was the last time you visited the Hafod ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Angry, White and Proud on 14:09 - Jan 16 with 1668 viewsRico1983

Angry, White and Proud on 13:15 - Jan 16 by swansealad69

If u are going to ask me questions then read my post correctly.
When I said benefits I meant it as the benefit from living in the uk such as education, health care, freedim off speach, and a fair political system.
As for trying to force there rights? It is well documented that a percentage off islam want there laws involving women to be put in place here ie the vaile, drinking in public areas.
Maybe u should open your eyes as to what many are saying.
As for british right I mean freedom off speach
Its ok for a minority to speak against us and to tell our schools about how its its wrong and not in there culture to have the nativity play.
To roam the streets off london attacking whites for drinking .
I have a question for u
How do u feel about the hate preaching about our way off life and the dackt british soldiers are told not to wear uniforms in certain areas as it might offend muslims.

A "certain percentage" of Christians want the bible taught literally in schools; that doesn't mean that it's going to happen. Every religion or society has a percentage of its memebers who hold extreme views and a few fundamentalist nutcases. These do not speak for the overwhelming majority. Do you think that the KKK, The Westboro Baptist Church or Anders Brevik are representative of the views of the majority of Christians?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 15:04]
Angry, White and Proud on 14:37 - Jan 16 with 1638 viewsexiledclaseboy

I doubt there'll be many better posts on this forum this year. Good stuff.

Poll: Tory leader

Angry, White and Proud on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 1589 viewsperchrockjack

Al.

I drive through it as quickly as possible

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024