Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry, White and Proud 12:31 - Jan 15 with 8304 viewspremierjack

Anyone watch this programme last night?

What did you think of it?
Angry, White and Proud on 15:23 - Jan 16 with 1511 viewsswansealad69

Angry, White and Proud on 14:09 - Jan 16 by Rico1983

A "certain percentage" of Christians want the bible taught literally in schools; that doesn't mean that it's going to happen. Every religion or society has a percentage of its memebers who hold extreme views and a few fundamentalist nutcases. These do not speak for the overwhelming majority. Do you think that the KKK, The Westboro Baptist Church or Anders Brevik are representative of the views of the majority of Christians?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 15:04]

But they want the bible taught in british schools and in Christian countrys, not in islamic or hindu or any other country or religion.
If pepole want to live here and benefit from our way off life then do so within the laws and believes off that country.
If they want to prey and continue there believe then do so in there own place off worship and at there home.
Its no quincedence that in any country were there are muslims or boarder muslim countries there are problems.
We have many diffrent colours creefs and religions in the uk that all get along.
Indian Chinese thai, all worship there own religious believes, but never anypproblems at all and get on with life and the country they live.
Muslims do not and try and force there laws on us,
Again I will say not all but just 1 clown who has benefitted from our handouts education and way off life is 1 to many.
Why should british soldiers be afraid to walk around in uniform why should grieving familys have to put up with stinking scum calling there dead sons baby killers and murderers when being paraded down the streets in hursts why should britiah children have to learn muslim culture in our schools.
If these clowns want muslim life and cultural believe then go and live in a muslim country not live in a country that is non muslim.
And lastly the dirty scum who go and fight in a holy war agains our armed forces or against any others should never be allowed to come back.
If they make that decision then fine its there life but dont f...ing come back here and expect a heros welcom as they aint.
Never should they be alowed back .
But the ideotic do gopder and human rights will say its us who are wrong and kick a fuss to let them back in.
Angry, White and Proud on 15:36 - Jan 16 with 1496 viewsJack_Meoff

Angry, White and Proud on 01:05 - Jan 16 by acejack3065

Tine for a good old fashioned bait the muslim thread then. Too f**king right. I love some good old fashioned scaremongering and ripping on brown people.

I don't know why anyone thinks its a good idea to take leads on politics, culture and history from a bunch of sh*theads who are basically bored because football hooliganism isn't a thing any more. Likewise I don't understand how people can't grasp that hate preahcers are exactly that; hate preachers. They aren't the Islamic scholars in the same way that we don't ask the KKK for their interpretations of the bible. They both take a religious argument and twist it to justify their own selfish human narrative.

People also have a habit of becoming experts on all things islam, delegating what they should think, wear and do. We live in a country where people are allowed to crack on and do as they wish but a double standard exists when it comes to dealing with Muslims. When a muslim commits a crime their religion is the mitigating factor in the media whereas this simply isnt the case for other religions.

Why should a muslim personally apologise for something an idiot has done? We don't think that catholics should be obligated to apologise every time a priest buggers an alter boy nor do we think people called fred should apologise for the crimes of Fred West. Logically it makes no sense. I was raised catholic and I dont feel obligated to form a counter protest every time a pro-lifer sets up a picket somewhere so I have no idea why the onus is on Muslims to call out hate preachers.

Of course the press feeds off highlighting the negative and the evil for the sole purpose of selling more papers. If they were interesting in selling facts then the massacre in Nigeria where 2000 men, women and children were murdered would have been the lead story, instead it was the 17 dead in Paris that shocked the Globe. People in this country will not have heard of Henry Henricks or Andrew stack because it doesn't fit the established media narrative that the only terrorist threat comes from fundamentalist muslims.

People think Islam is taking over despite there being no registered statistical facts to suggest so. Muslims are a relatively small minority in today's Britain. Its round 1 in 25. According to the 2011 Census, there are five times as many people in Britain who claim to have no religion whatsoever than there are Muslims.

We could try applying some facts, humility and logic to how we approach the issue of relating to people who live in this country but look different to us. Then again its not as easy as simply nodding to what Nigel Farage says when he criticises brown people for all of this countries ills. Easy answers are the most appealing and its about time we grew some balls and asked for some real answers. People criticise politicans for lying and being self serving but thats exactly what Farage and UKIP have done yet the general public lap it up because its easy. People would rather blame muslims than wealthy individuals that have this country by the balls.

Fantastic post sir. Salute.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Angry, White and Proud on 15:47 - Jan 16 with 1485 viewsRico1983

Angry, White and Proud on 15:23 - Jan 16 by swansealad69

But they want the bible taught in british schools and in Christian countrys, not in islamic or hindu or any other country or religion.
If pepole want to live here and benefit from our way off life then do so within the laws and believes off that country.
If they want to prey and continue there believe then do so in there own place off worship and at there home.
Its no quincedence that in any country were there are muslims or boarder muslim countries there are problems.
We have many diffrent colours creefs and religions in the uk that all get along.
Indian Chinese thai, all worship there own religious believes, but never anypproblems at all and get on with life and the country they live.
Muslims do not and try and force there laws on us,
Again I will say not all but just 1 clown who has benefitted from our handouts education and way off life is 1 to many.
Why should british soldiers be afraid to walk around in uniform why should grieving familys have to put up with stinking scum calling there dead sons baby killers and murderers when being paraded down the streets in hursts why should britiah children have to learn muslim culture in our schools.
If these clowns want muslim life and cultural believe then go and live in a muslim country not live in a country that is non muslim.
And lastly the dirty scum who go and fight in a holy war agains our armed forces or against any others should never be allowed to come back.
If they make that decision then fine its there life but dont f...ing come back here and expect a heros welcom as they aint.
Never should they be alowed back .
But the ideotic do gopder and human rights will say its us who are wrong and kick a fuss to let them back in.

I think that you've missed the point of my post. The behaviours that you talk about are demonstrated by the MINORITY of Muslims, yet I'm inferring (rightly or wrongly) that you're tarring all Muslims with the brush. Why shouldn't British children learn about Islam in schools? They're not being indoctrinated, they're being educated about a different belief system, just like they'll be taught about Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism and any number of other faiths. We live in an increasingly small world, and it's highly likely that children will need to interact with people of other faiths and beliefs. Wouldn't you want them to have the skills and knowledge to respect those beliefs?
Angry, White and Proud on 16:28 - Jan 16 with 1446 viewsJackfath

I watched the programme on catch up after reading about it here. My conclusions;

The people who are involved in the demos featured in the programme are uneducated. Why aren't they in work?

What is needed is for these people to become educated as the nice gentleman who had come out of his prayers offered. He was willing to sit and chat with the large skinheads who were threatening him.

I know which British citizen I was more proud of in this case.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Angry, White and Proud on 16:52 - Jan 16 with 1432 viewsswansealad69

Angry, White and Proud on 15:47 - Jan 16 by Rico1983

I think that you've missed the point of my post. The behaviours that you talk about are demonstrated by the MINORITY of Muslims, yet I'm inferring (rightly or wrongly) that you're tarring all Muslims with the brush. Why shouldn't British children learn about Islam in schools? They're not being indoctrinated, they're being educated about a different belief system, just like they'll be taught about Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism and any number of other faiths. We live in an increasingly small world, and it's highly likely that children will need to interact with people of other faiths and beliefs. Wouldn't you want them to have the skills and knowledge to respect those beliefs?

And yet again you reply to my post without reading it.
I have said it is a small percentage that make the problems but it is the good out there that should openly come out and talk in public about the good and the positive about the british and way off life here.
We keep listening on these hate preaching against the west but we dont hear the majority talking on how the hate preaching is not the genral opinionand as we both agree it is the small minority! So why on earth are these scum still allowed to walk the streets off the uk.
Why are muslims who protest against the western way off life not told to feck off .
Why must we be so afraid to stand up to anyone who slags off this country were ever they are from.
Im british and proud but does that mean iv got to let these scum put down my country.
Of I lived else I would have to expect there laws and way off life.
Would I expect tolerance should I walk in a arab land drinking openly or preach Christianity and get away with it? I dought it and would expect problems for doing so.
Why should the vail be worn by women? Is that part of uk culture? Could I walk in a shop off any sort with a motor bike helmet or a balaclava in this country? No and I dont expect to .
We have tried to give muslims and all others the right to there rights and opinion and all have accepted it and integrated in to society but muslims have not well the minority have not.
There for its the right for the majority off muslims who live in peace and accept the laws to stand up to the ones who dont and preach hate to work with police snd come out and put down the ones who givr islam a bad name
Angry, White and Proud on 16:56 - Jan 16 with 1429 viewsTomFoolery

Time for a bit of unorthodox.

I have been trying to discuss the dangers of Muslim extremism in this country for a number of years. Grooming being the topic I've discussed mostly. Rotherham is the tip of the iceberg. http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Easy-Meat-Multicul
Nearly every urban centre has this problem.

Now nearly every time in the past before the reveal of Rotherham I was shot down, called a racist, bigot or whatever. Whenever it was discussed in the media they were called Asian gangs.

I kind of understood why the media and government were fearful of this countrywide abuse of our girls coming out, fear of vigilante attacks. Ignorance is a real danger, and innocent people would get hurt. An example of this was a group of halfwits petrol bombing a doctors house because it said Paediatrician on the door. It's the same reason Choudary and and his ilk are allowed to preach hate without repercussions, or is it.

There could be another side to this. Most of 2014 and now the Paris attacks are hinting at a much more sinister agenda by the powers that be.

Before 2014 there was hardly a negative statement about Muslims in the media. Most people I knew sided with Palestine and were disdainful of Israel. Then bang one story after another. A strong concerted effort to turn people, not most against Muslims in general. Halal this, Isis that, lack of arrests for hate preachers, the Lee Rigby killing, the Rotherham grooming, be-headings and now the Paris attacks. Wouldn't surprise me that the Paris attack was "allowed" to happen.

I see it as very strange that all of a sudden all this stuff is coming to the fore. It is fuelling the anger in Britain and Europe and many anti Muslim groups are coming out of the woodwork and growing exponentially. Here is something to ponder http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=32494, so much misinformation.

Now this is just speculation, what if Choudary is actually a stooge of MI5 and their aim is to cause civil strife, one because of inaction and two fuelling hate through the media. After many dead and once the dust settles throughout Britain and the EU there will have to be strong legislation to stop it happening again.

There could be an advanced form of the snoopers charter, the elimination of protests, Increased sentencing of "hate" speech, many other liberty crushing crap, all in the name of security and protection of EU citizens. When in fact it ties our hands even further and the elite keep their power.

Nothing is clear that is certain. I like to keep my options open and not believe anything the media or government says. We think we are enlightened with the truth with the power of social media and our camera phones. Misinformation is the new control mechanism.
Angry, White and Proud on 20:25 - Jan 16 with 1360 viewsthenorthbankbog

Angry, White and Proud on 14:09 - Jan 16 by Rico1983

A "certain percentage" of Christians want the bible taught literally in schools; that doesn't mean that it's going to happen. Every religion or society has a percentage of its memebers who hold extreme views and a few fundamentalist nutcases. These do not speak for the overwhelming majority. Do you think that the KKK, The Westboro Baptist Church or Anders Brevik are representative of the views of the majority of Christians?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 15:04]

Some valid points here. But all those white supremists were rightly condemned by every faith. When has choudrey and his like ever been publicly condemned by the so called peaceful Muslims the fact is he hasn't you only get the " he doesn't represent all Muslims" pussy footing dribble. Until they start policing themselves and flushing out the radicals then they are all as bad as each other.
Angry, White and Proud on 20:26 - Jan 16 with 1359 viewsthenorthbankbog

Angry, White and Proud on 11:42 - Jan 16 by swansealad69

Lets face it here,
This country needa to get sorted.
Ok these are not the ones to do it but many off the general public a e becoming tierd off all the bull sh.t going on.
If people want to come here to work live and be educated then they can do so, but to claim all the benefits and then talk us and this country bad is not acceptable
Yes thes guys are going about things the wrong way but surely you all can understand we're they are coming from.
Its a fact that islam can preach there hate and march in our towns and citys without protest, gays can parade the streets in gay right marches yet if there is any sort off proud to be british or protest against us being told what to do the do good come out, the police stap down and its classed as racist.
The truth is this country has become soft on islam and afraid to stand up against it.
Why on earth are muslims allowed to preach hate and try and force there religious rights on us.
Should anyone stand in a street in any British town and city with a banner saying stand up for British rights and stop islam forcing there believes on us they would be moved on or arrested yet its pk for them to do it.
I agree there is only a small % off radical ideots and followers but that small % are allowed to preach there hate.
So as I said these guys on tv are wrong and are just as bad but at least they are british and are tierd off the way islam is taking the piss and trying to force there rights on us.

Paul you are bang on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024