Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread 18:57 - Jan 16 with 26425 viewsPlazex

[Posted early due to request of HerefordJack]

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Where will we finish?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:55 - Jan 17 with 1585 viewsjacksinceever

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

I don't think we had a shot on target mate.

Apart from Gylfi's shot in the first few minutes?
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Jan 17 with 1573 viewsApeShit

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:55 - Jan 17 by jacksinceever

Apart from Gylfi's shot in the first few minutes?

I thought he hit the post?
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Jan 17 with 1551 viewsswan65split

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jan 17 by DieLoo

Jose Mourinho just called our support fantastic.

Pity it wasnt said about the team.......I know it was Chelski but they looked awesome , from a higher league......and they may well be, we dont look like the Swans of the last 5-6 yrs...passing was abysmal and self destructing,,,,, the chosen one had us tactically beat as well as footballing beat............at the moment it looks like a long hard drag to the end of the Season.
I just hope we didnt sell our Premiership position this week !

Then again we could have been handing the title to Chelski to Pee of Man Cty for buying Bony!
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Jan 17 with 1536 viewsjacksinceever

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

Couldn't get a ticket for today, so watching on Sky Germany - and hurting. It was always going to be tough against Chelsea, and we're mssing three or four key players, but for all that it pains me to say this is one of the most one-sided BPL games I've seen. Chelsea are stronger than two seasons ago, but I fear that we are weaker, probably because the core of players who got us promotion aren't what they were. It could be a long hard season now. I don't think we will survive in this league long if we think we can get by on bargain signings. Funnily enough one of the worst performers today, Fernandez, is normally okay and should still be very much in our plans.

This was IMO the most one sided defeat Swansea have had - and that includes their debut against Man City. At least in that game we put up a fight for 90 minutes. I know the players were shell-shocked at what happened in the first 35 minutes, but we gave them too much respect, failed to tackle and allowed them to play around like a Sunday stroll. At least in the second half we put up a fight, but even then we didn't really have much idea what to do, often passing it sideways and back when we may as well have pushed on to try and get a goal or two to make a fist of it.
Yes, Chelsea are a very strong side, but we looked very weak today.
Important we regroup ready for next Saturday, and I think Garry and the board need to revisit their plans of what players they need to sign
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 18:14 - Jan 17 with 1531 viewsjacksinceever

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

I thought he hit the post?

I'm getting desperate to take any positives out of today - I'd almost count Oliveria's effort on target !
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 17 with 1508 viewsC_jack

Chelsea played better in the previous fixture. They walked the game, literally at times.

This is a big moment for Garry. Don't let a rot set in.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 19:23 - Jan 17 with 1456 viewsswan_si

we were awful today, conceding in the first minute set the tone, we looked rushed and out of shape, BUT, we are not the only premier league team to take a beating, in previous seasons, spurs lost 0 - 5 to liverpool, man utd 1 man city 8, man city 8 arsenal 2, shit happens, but we need to learn and move on, next weeks game at blackburn is vital, not just a win, we need to go and put in a great performance, not only for confidence, but to show southampton, that this week was just a glitch.
COYS
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024