Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread 18:57 - Jan 16 with 26348 viewsPlazex

[Posted early due to request of HerefordJack]

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Where will we finish?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Jan 17 with 2942 viewsshimmie

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Jan 17 by WarwickHunt

He's as good as Besic. Apparently.

You've been waiting for today all season mate. You & Brynmilljack''s boxers must be resembling a stag party in stringfellows right now. I'm chuffed for you both...
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Jan 17 with 2732 viewsperchrockjack

I ll save them the problem.

Bryn Warwick chrissy were right.

Luadrup should not have been sacked

Monk out of his depth
Crap players brought it
No guts
No idea

Board bent too and looking for profit at expense of fans

Just wished they were in charge as they know best- always have done.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Jan 17 with 2726 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Jan 17 by shimmie

You've been waiting for today all season mate. You & Brynmilljack''s boxers must be resembling a stag party in stringfellows right now. I'm chuffed for you both...

Ah, that old chestnut...

I'm as p1ssed off as anyone, Luke. I'd like to see our glaring weaknesses addressed.

Pray for me.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Jan 17 with 2695 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not really understanding the decision not to replace Ash.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Jan 17 with 2651 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

I ll save them the problem.

Bryn Warwick chrissy were right.

Luadrup should not have been sacked

Monk out of his depth
Crap players brought it
No guts
No idea

Board bent too and looking for profit at expense of fans

Just wished they were in charge as they know best- always have done.

I've got tons of vinyl, Richie - should I send you something to replace your broken one?
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Jan 17 with 2596 viewsNeiltheTaylor

All we are saying, is give us a goal...

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Jan 17 with 2576 viewsperchrockjack

Im in the attic with mine.

You crack on though..

But surely all your complaints have been vindicated.

If that's so, we r e pretty much fecked and if he T2C Report is correct then our Board are clueless and are looking to cash in.

Not good is it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Jan 17 with 2494 viewsApeShit

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Jan 17 by NeiltheTaylor

All we are saying, is give us a goal...

I don't think we had a shot on target mate.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Jan 17 with 2455 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

All we are saying, is just one shot on....

Barmy Army still going when TV cut away. Hope the players took note of that.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 16:53]

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Jan 17 with 2444 viewsepaul

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Jan 17 by ApeShit

We didnt!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 2416 viewsApeShit

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Jan 17 by NeiltheTaylor

All we are saying, is just one shot on....

Barmy Army still going when TV cut away. Hope the players took note of that.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 16:53]

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Jan 17 with 2341 viewsStarsky

So then, back to Ched EVans then. What do you think. Did he do it?

It's just the internet, init.

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Jan 17 with 2327 viewssomersetsimon

In case anyone is interested. Yesterday are showing a repeat of Last of the Summer Wine at 10.30 tonight.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Jan 17 with 2329 viewsAnotherJohn

Well at least it was only five, and most of us weren't really expecting any points today anyway. That was a deeply depressing opening 35 minutes though. I wonder if we can really take much comfort from the absentees. Ki and Montero will help a good deal no doubt. But Shelvey's form makes him far from a shoe-in, and unfortunately Leon is at an age where injuries and consistency will be an issue. Ditto Rangel. I agree with those who think we have to address our weaknesses. I'd say that Sunderland at home is looking a big game for us now.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 17:06]
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Jan 17 with 2311 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Jan 17 by Starsky

So then, back to Ched EVans then. What do you think. Did he do it?

SW Police are definitely going to look into the violation Swans took on the pitch today

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Jan 17 with 2285 viewsdameedna

buggered
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Jan 17 with 2215 viewsSorteErik

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Jan 17 by epaul

We didnt!!!!

A performance like this really shows, that Monk wasnt just a mediocre defender with very little top flight experience who gained knowledge from the best players and managers in the world, not a manager with 0 experience and with his worldwide network of scouts, is able to sign quality players like Oliveira, Emnes and Caroll.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Jan 17 with 2191 viewsfootball2301

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Jan 17 by SorteErik

A performance like this really shows, that Monk wasnt just a mediocre defender with very little top flight experience who gained knowledge from the best players and managers in the world, not a manager with 0 experience and with his worldwide network of scouts, is able to sign quality players like Oliveira, Emnes and Caroll.

people on here screaming for carol to be signed !
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Jan 17 with 2165 viewsmacthejack

Well that was pretty dire.

Defending was useless all over the shop (all though Taylor was the least awful).

Williams needs a rest, injury may have made that a necessity but he's not been up to his normal standards for the last few weeks now.

Fernandez. I'm not sure I get it, people seem to rave about him but he left Costa on his own for the second, the less said about the third the better and didn't track any runners for the 5th. Also at least partly responsible for Fer's goal at QPR and Carroll's last week and I'm sure there's more I could mention. There's a good player in there but he doesn't deserve to start at the moment. Bartley and Amat against Southampton for me.

Tiendalli. I've often thought that Tiendalli gets some unfair stick on here (some of it warranted also) but today was appalling. Neither he or Jazz are good enough cover and that's the simple way to put it, you can dress it up any which way you like but they're just not good enough. Ship out and get an improvement on Rangel who needs to become the back-up.

Sigurdsson. If he's injured then don't play him, simple as. The injury is clearly hindering him and repeatedly playing him is doing him and the team no good. Felt sorry for Carroll, he's got loads of potential and is a good player but at this point he needs to play alongside a more experienced centre mid (Ki or Shelvey).

Oliveira. Perhaps unfair to judge him too harshly but gave the ball away as much as anyone else and decision making was poor. Should have been subbed for some of his shots alone. Invisible for most of the game.

Dyer. We all know he needs a rest. Was slightly improved today but a little stretch on the bench might do him a bit of good.

Thing is we knew most of this already just hope this is a massive wake up call for the team. I've been a supporter of Monk since he took over but today is the first time I've been worried about his management of the team.

Emnes was the best player out there today and will start for the injured Routledge. Felt sorry for Bafe as there was nothing he could do really. It says a lot when we're bringing on the likes of Jay Fulton, he's got good potential but shouldn't be near our Premier League squad at the moment.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Jan 17 with 2134 viewsApeShit

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Jan 17 by football2301

people on here screaming for carol to be signed !

He was poor today, but maybe he was asked to do a job he's not comfortable with. Not so bad if its an experienced pro, but not a youngster.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Jan 17 with 2069 viewslonglostjack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Jan 17 by SorteErik

Pikspiller

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Jan 17 with 1996 viewslondonlisa2001

Well that made me feel better about having to miss the game at least.

The defensive play down our right side today was a disgrace - that includes Dyer, Tiendalli and Fernandez.

Siggy was as expected in a more central midfield role - out of position and weak.

Don't know why people are slagging Carroll - was our best midfielder by a country mile and one of the few other than Emnes who tried to carry on rather than hide. Williams - you're either injured or not - if you're injured get off the pitch, if not injured badly enough to go off, then stop playing on it every time one of their players skins you.

Team was unbalanced, too may players out, no midfield cover left (why on earth haven't we brought someone in - we knew Ki was away and Shelvey out for 4 games). Gomis did nothing - his agent is smoking crack if he seriously thinks Arsenal want him.

Positives - well none really apart from the crowd - awesome effort at 4 mil down and even at the end.

Surely the Board will spend some of the Bony windfall on full backs and another midfielder.

Chelsea are a wonderful side though - the talent in their midfield is incredible - hope that they win the title, they are the best team in this league by far and play great football too.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Jan 17 with 1928 viewsslate_dk

Just got back from Work... I can see that I missed all the misery... sigh
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jan 17 with 1926 viewsDieLoo

Jose Mourinho just called our support fantastic.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 1916 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jan 17 by DieLoo

Jose Mourinho just called our support fantastic.

It was.

Even Barry Horne said it was fantastic.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024