Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? 21:08 - Jan 20 with 11806 viewsjackportis

Mine is john trovolta.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:09 - Jan 20 with 3361 viewsperchrockjack

Jesus

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:10 - Jan 20 with 3362 viewsLord_Bony

Darran

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:11 - Jan 20 with 3358 viewsonetimejack

William Henry Gates III

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:11 - Jan 20 with 3354 viewsDarran

Lord Bony.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:12 - Jan 20 with 3354 viewsdickythorpe

Alan Reynolds
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:13 - Jan 20 with 3350 viewsProfessor

Many when. I worked at Waitrose in Chelsea when a student. Have also spoken to a couple of Nobel Prize winners which is bigger in my book
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 3339 viewsGeoffThom

My mum and dad always God like in my eyes
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:16 - Jan 20 with 3340 viewsjackportis

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:13 - Jan 20 by Professor

Many when. I worked at Waitrose in Chelsea when a student. Have also spoken to a couple of Nobel Prize winners which is bigger in my book

Nobody has heard of them though. When I worked in sainsburys terry griffiths asked me where bacon was!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:17 - Jan 20 with 3332 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:16 - Jan 20 by jackportis

Nobody has heard of them though. When I worked in sainsburys terry griffiths asked me where bacon was!

Homophobe.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:20 - Jan 20 with 3330 viewsProfessor

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:16 - Jan 20 by jackportis

George Best asked me for bog roll. With his son too. Michael Horden and Brian Glover were my regulars (worked on the fish counter). Nicholas Lyndhurst and Elaine Page grumpiest. Also there baked beans at Boy George and thrown out do pub for shouting abuse at Bros.
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:22 - Jan 20 with 3321 viewsjackportis

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:17 - Jan 20 by Darran

Homophobe.

I have often wondered if terry grifiths is gay. He should just come out. Will get standing ovation on next appearance then for a change.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:23 - Jan 20 with 3317 viewsDarran

Not sure if I've ever mentioned it but I've met Sir Peter Blake

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:27 - Jan 20 with 3307 viewsdickythorpe

I confused Norman Wisdom at least seven times in Cardiff by shouting his name at him.
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:41 - Jan 20 with 3272 viewsexiledclaseboy

Emlyn Hughes, Jesper Olsen, Bob Willis, Andrew Caddick.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:42 - Jan 20 with 3265 viewsDarran

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:41 - Jan 20 by exiledclaseboy

Emlyn Hughes, Jesper Olsen, Bob Willis, Andrew Caddick.

Famous he said mun.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 3256 viewsNeath_Jack

Princess Diana. I win.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:49 - Jan 20 with 3242 viewsdickythorpe

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:45 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

Princess Diana. I win.

Tubing her were you?
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:49 - Jan 20 with 3240 viewsjacksinceever

Simon Weston
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:50 - Jan 20 with 3232 viewsNeath_Jack

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:49 - Jan 20 by dickythorpe

Tubing her were you?

She wished Dicky.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:52 - Jan 20 with 3221 viewsdickythorpe

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:42 - Jan 20 by Darran

Famous he said mun.

There's a guy i spoke to once down the Mumbai who believes himself to be famous.....you can't miss him.....he flashes fifties around
Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 3219 viewsNeath_Jack

Mark Hughes called me a chopsy little c*nt once (or words to those effects). And i've seen Bonnie Tyler's tits.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 3215 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:52 - Jan 20 by dickythorpe

There's a guy i spoke to once down the Mumbai who believes himself to be famous.....you can't miss him.....he flashes fifties around

Showy prick he is I heard.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:54 - Jan 20 with 3212 viewsNeath_Jack

Katherine Jenkins and Clayton Blackmore.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:54 - Jan 20 with 3212 viewsdickythorpe

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:53 - Jan 20 by exiledclaseboy

Showy prick he is I heard.

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:55 - Jan 20 with 3209 viewsdickythorpe

Who is the most famous person u have spoken to.? on 21:53 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

Mark Hughes called me a chopsy little c*nt once (or words to those effects). And i've seen Bonnie Tyler's tits.

What did you do to annoy Mark Hughes?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024