Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis to West Ham 00:25 - Jan 29 with 3094 viewsChrisSCFC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2930631/West-Ham-Bafetimbi-Gom

Would be gutted if he left.
Gomis to West Ham on 00:49 - Jan 29 with 3046 viewsBobJack

I would give him a free lift.

Not a good bloke to have in our club.

A mistake giving him a contract.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Gomis to West Ham on 00:57 - Jan 29 with 3024 viewsPozuelosSideys

Slightly amusing that a couple of articles below that stating that we want to replace Gomis with Gestede.

Im sure those wanting Gomis out would be delighted with that replacement for £6-7m!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Gomis to West Ham on 05:34 - Jan 29 with 2903 viewsicecoldjack

Said this when stories first surfaced,that Gomis need to be very careful of the game he is playing here.

If he tries too hard to force a move and it doesn't come off he will be odemwingi mk II ! somebody mentioned this the other day on here also, Bafa needs to earn hi move.

IMO id just fook him off and try and re coup the money lost. Id be quite happy for us to try and sign a player on loan of even use Dyer up front who has never let us down when playing there.

I get the feeling that Gomis will turn out to be one of the most destructive signings we've ever made, at 80k a week we can't afford to keep him in the stands to teach him a lesson so just get rid ASAP .
Gomis to West Ham on 07:15 - Jan 29 with 2755 viewsjojaca

Gomis to West Ham on 05:34 - Jan 29 by icecoldjack

Said this when stories first surfaced,that Gomis need to be very careful of the game he is playing here.

If he tries too hard to force a move and it doesn't come off he will be odemwingi mk II ! somebody mentioned this the other day on here also, Bafa needs to earn hi move.

IMO id just fook him off and try and re coup the money lost. Id be quite happy for us to try and sign a player on loan of even use Dyer up front who has never let us down when playing there.

I get the feeling that Gomis will turn out to be one of the most destructive signings we've ever made, at 80k a week we can't afford to keep him in the stands to teach him a lesson so just get rid ASAP .

The media are struggling for stories. Why would West Ham be interested when they have better strikers on board. This is the worst transfer window in years, sky sports news will be concerned with the lack of transfers.

Even when you know, you never know?

Gomis to West Ham on 07:22 - Jan 29 with 2728 viewsLeonisGod

Gomis to West Ham on 07:15 - Jan 29 by jojaca

The media are struggling for stories. Why would West Ham be interested when they have better strikers on board. This is the worst transfer window in years, sky sports news will be concerned with the lack of transfers.

Someone is feeding them though. And you can be 95% certain that it's coming from the Gomis camp.
Gomis to West Ham on 07:35 - Jan 29 with 2695 viewskarnataka

So he's pissed off at being 2nd choice behind Wilf for 4 or 5 months and now he wants to be 4th choice behind Carroll, Sakho and Enner Valencia. Sounds like a good move.
Gomis to West Ham on 07:47 - Jan 29 with 2651 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gomis to West Ham on 07:35 - Jan 29 by karnataka

So he's pissed off at being 2nd choice behind Wilf for 4 or 5 months and now he wants to be 4th choice behind Carroll, Sakho and Enner Valencia. Sounds like a good move.

Perhaps he's lazy and he just doesn't want to play............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gomis to West Ham on 08:01 - Jan 29 with 2604 viewsQuakerJack

Gomis to West Ham on 00:57 - Jan 29 by PozuelosSideys

Slightly amusing that a couple of articles below that stating that we want to replace Gomis with Gestede.

Im sure those wanting Gomis out would be delighted with that replacement for £6-7m!

I am one of those people. Call me crazy but I don't want that mercenary at my club any longer. I'm sure Gestede would be thrilled with a premier league move, doesn't sound like he's pressuring his club to get it unlike some and I think if he got it he'd be keen to impress. That's who I want to see wear our shirt, not that wh0re Gomis.

I actually think the Gestede link is just made up as it contains nothing substantial. But if you me a choice I'd drive Gomis to the east end and pickGestede up on way back.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis to West Ham on 10:32 - Jan 29 with 2316 viewsjacabertawe

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-play-fresh-reports-Rudy-Ges

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Gomis to West Ham on 11:47 - Jan 29 with 2192 viewsjacktar

Doesn't look like a goer if you believe what Fat Sam has just said in his news conference:

"Asked if he wants to bring a striker in, Allardyce adds: "With us having Valencia, Sakho, Cole and Carroll we have more than enough frontmen to cope with demand this season."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/30515291
Scroll down to 10:21

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Gomis to West Ham on 12:04 - Jan 29 with 2120 viewsmonmouth

Gomo will be begging Burnley, Sundy and Villa through the press next.....

I hope he's ready for the results of all this if he's still around on Tuesday. If he scores a few, he's fine....if not......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gomis to West Ham on 12:09 - Jan 29 with 2102 viewsPegojack

Gomis to West Ham on 12:04 - Jan 29 by monmouth

Gomo will be begging Burnley, Sundy and Villa through the press next.....

I hope he's ready for the results of all this if he's still around on Tuesday. If he scores a few, he's fine....if not......

How long before we hear him being booed at the Liberty?
Gomis to West Ham on 12:22 - Jan 29 with 2053 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gomis to West Ham on 12:09 - Jan 29 by Pegojack

How long before we hear him being booed at the Liberty?

Next home game

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gomis to West Ham on 12:30 - Jan 29 with 2027 viewsperchrockjack

After last Saturday why would any premier league club buy him.
Its ridiculous really..

I actually hopes he stays and gets down to it.. I say hope but I hope Monk will sort it.him and if we could replace him with Gestede Id be made up.

needs sorting though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gomis to West Ham on 12:35 - Jan 29 with 1997 viewsskippyjack

It's his own fault demanding things in the press..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Gomis to West Ham on 12:45 - Jan 29 with 1973 viewsWingstandwood

Perhaps its just me? Maybe I'm naïve to the extreme?......But!.........A player that gives the impression to be of questionable character? A player that gives the impression of having (mercenary money grabbing?) loyalty issues? A player whom is yet to make any substantial medium to long term impact on the Premier League with goal return/performance?.......Why the f##k would another club (any club!) be seriously prepared to pay millions to take on an obvious risk and gamble?

Why all the attention?......Why all the media interest?......What the f##k has that player done to deserve and earn all that? If he had bagged s##tloads of Premier League goals then maybe he (and agent?) would be of more deserving status to parade his ego. Its insane!

Argus!

Gomis to West Ham on 12:51 - Jan 29 with 1951 viewspencoedjack

Gomis to West Ham on 12:22 - Jan 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Next home game

Never booed one of our players this tosser is close to becoming the 1st
Gomis to West Ham on 14:57 - Jan 29 with 1758 viewsFlashberryjack

Gomis to West Ham on 12:51 - Jan 29 by pencoedjack

Never booed one of our players this tosser is close to becoming the 1st

My feeling exactly........but I know I won't actually boo him - as I totally abhor booing one of ours.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gomis to West Ham on 15:27 - Jan 29 with 1711 viewsDizzy

Gomis would do well to listen to what young Matthew has to say about money. well spoken.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30912468
Gomis to West Ham on 15:44 - Jan 29 with 1652 viewspencoedjack

Gomis to West Ham on 15:27 - Jan 29 by Dizzy

Gomis would do well to listen to what young Matthew has to say about money. well spoken.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30912468

Thanks for that Drizzy

What a decent sounding young man .....
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024