Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread 04:45 - Feb 7 with 13453 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 07:00 - Feb 7 with 5477 viewsSwansNZ

2-0
I don't know or care who scores

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 07:42 - Feb 7 with 5456 viewsbuilthjack

4-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 08:08 - Feb 7 with 5427 viewsorion3016

2-0

Be over there now after

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 08:17 - Feb 7 with 5415 viewsbuilthjack

4-0 100/1. £2 on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 09:25 - Feb 7 with 5340 viewsorion3016

Looking forward to seeing jack cork today, I think he'll start in place of Fulton with Ki on bench

Be over there now after

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 09:26 - Feb 7 with 5339 viewsOldjack

They could do too us what we did to Southampton ,but they won't 3-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 10:17 - Feb 7 with 5269 viewslonglostjack

2-1

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 10:49 - Feb 7 with 5227 viewsairedale

We were wondering what the snaps would be today. We thought that in a 'Vs' scenario, there could be 2 photos of Ki, one in Sunderland strip and another in Swansea strip. Or Danny Graham in Sunderland strip Vs Ki in Swansea strip. Or whatever.
Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 10:55 - Feb 7 with 5210 viewsdgt73

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 07:00 - Feb 7 by SwansNZ

2-0
I don't know or care who scores

Seconded

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 10:59 - Feb 7 with 5205 viewsmonmouth

I can see a 0-0 myself and a good old PS sh1tfest afterwards.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 11:03 - Feb 7 with 5196 viewsdgt73

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 10:59 - Feb 7 by monmouth

I can see a 0-0 myself and a good old PS sh1tfest afterwards.

No doubt there would be....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 11:14 - Feb 7 with 5165 viewsNeath_Jack

I can see an away win, same feeling i had for the Rugby last night.

Hope i'm wrong obviously.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 11:45 - Feb 7 with 5099 viewssixpenses

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 09:26 - Feb 7 by Oldjack

They could do too us what we did to Southampton ,but they won't 3-1

Not really getting a strong feeling about this one but should be a good chance to boost our fantastic points total

Going with this sentiment (although add "hope" they won't)

and this score - or even 3-0 if at our defensive best

Lets make lots of noise whatever

COYS
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 12:37 - Feb 7 with 4980 viewsmacthejack

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 11:45 - Feb 7 by sixpenses

Not really getting a strong feeling about this one but should be a good chance to boost our fantastic points total

Going with this sentiment (although add "hope" they won't)

and this score - or even 3-0 if at our defensive best

Lets make lots of noise whatever

COYS

Feeling optimistic about this one which is usually a good sign for me. I am weary however that Sunderland could nick something, hopefully we'll have Jeff back!
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 12:54 - Feb 7 with 4922 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 12:37 - Feb 7 by macthejack

Feeling optimistic about this one which is usually a good sign for me. I am weary however that Sunderland could nick something, hopefully we'll have Jeff back!

Fab
Kn aw ff nt
Nd JC Ki mb
JJS
BG

JJS first goal lump on ..

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 12:54 - Feb 7 with 4918 viewsNeath_Jack

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 12:37 - Feb 7 by macthejack

Thought i read he was out for another 2/3 weeks?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 13:29 - Feb 7 with 4799 viewsmacthejack

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 12:54 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

Thought i read he was out for another 2/3 weeks?

Hope not, last I read in the week he was hopeful of returning to training before the Sunderland game...

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-boost-as-barrows-back-in-training-
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 7 with 4759 viewsMusical_Swan

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 13:29 - Feb 7 by macthejack

Hope not, last I read in the week he was hopeful of returning to training before the Sunderland game...

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-boost-as-barrows-back-in-training-

Sky Sports reporting he's available for selection.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Feb 7 with 4679 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

[Post edited 7 Feb 2015 14:04]

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Feb 7 with 4655 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lump on 😂

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Feb 7 with 4613 viewsApeShit

Cork, Ki and Barrow starting.
The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Feb 7 with 4613 viewsMusical_Swan

Cork and Ki starting. Barrow in for Emnes.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Feb 7 with 4596 viewsApeShit

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Feb 7 by Musical_Swan

Cork and Ki starting. Barrow in for Emnes.

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 7 with 4512 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Another tactical masterclass from Garry...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Swansea City v Sunderland Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Feb 7 with 4502 viewsslate_dk

and Monty on the bench... hope he gets the last 30 minutes to tear into their defence
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024