Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City - the short version 08:39 - Feb 20 with 1301 viewsAFCMorant

With thanks to Benny Hill: at the WHCS it's business as usual; it all goes tits up as the U's find Bristols front pair too much of a handful.
Bristol City - the short version on 10:14 - Feb 20 with 1282 viewsnoah4x4

Yes; let's give thanks for the works of the great late Alfred Hawthorne Hill, Jr. Last seen on British TV in 1992; now taboo; but still broadcast around the world.

The contribution of this one time comic genius to the establishment of the Equality Act 2010 is without parallel (albeit that Dick Emery and 'Love Thy Neighbour' ran him close). But personally, I blame Larry Grayson for shutting the door on good old schoolboy smutty humour. RIP all above named.

But as regards Bristol City; they are not invincible and Crewe recently upset them. Yes; I did say CREWE; that same side that everybody expected the U's to comfortably walk over that have since won five out of eight fixtures in 2015. Frankly, I think some U's fans do have to get some of our home results in perspective. I don't expect us to win tomorrow; indeed we may get trounced. However, our real 'cup finals' are to come; Notts County; Rochdale; Crawley; Yeovil; Port Vale; Barnsley & Coventry.
Bristol City - the short version on 08:52 - Feb 23 with 1074 viewsAFCMorant

I should write a preview in this style again, it did the trick!
Looking forward even more to the Rochdale trip.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024