Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Q&A with Andy Legg - 14:24 - Feb 20 with 2065 viewsctnfootball

I know this is mainly aimed at what's happening at Cardiff, but I thought some of you might be interested to read this.

http://wp.me/p1kRcy-or
My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:36 - Feb 20 with 2044 viewsOldjack

Yuk !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:49 - Feb 20 with 2017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I know he may be a hero to your lot and he was well loved down here during his time, however I can't really be bothered to give any opinions on a former left back who used to play for us in the third division, long throw or not. If you're trying to make a point that "he loves Cardiff more than Swansea" then good for you. There's something for you to cheer about in the gloom of your current fight against relegation.

We've moved on since then, even if Cardiff haven't.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:53 - Feb 20 with 2006 viewslondonlisa2001

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:49 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I know he may be a hero to your lot and he was well loved down here during his time, however I can't really be bothered to give any opinions on a former left back who used to play for us in the third division, long throw or not. If you're trying to make a point that "he loves Cardiff more than Swansea" then good for you. There's something for you to cheer about in the gloom of your current fight against relegation.

that's a bit harsh Brynnie. I can only speak for myself, but the knowledge that Legg's favourite crisps are Quavers will improve my weekend quite a lot. I almost don't care about playing Man Utd tomorrow now to be honest.
My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:59 - Feb 20 with 1992 viewsBrynmill_Jack

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:53 - Feb 20 by londonlisa2001

that's a bit harsh Brynnie. I can only speak for myself, but the knowledge that Legg's favourite crisps are Quavers will improve my weekend quite a lot. I almost don't care about playing Man Utd tomorrow now to be honest.

I'm sure both Shaky and Parlay will find some fault with what you are saying there Lisa

But seriously, has it really come to this for some Cardiff fans? I almost feel sorry for this guy. Leggy scored in the 1993 autoglass game in the last minute or maybe injury time of the 90, allowing extra time in which we scored courtesy of Martin Hayes. I was there, soaked to the skin lol. We won that trophy that year or was that a warm up for the 1994 final where we won? Either way the Cardiff fans were almost suicidal lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 15:02 - Feb 20 with 1985 viewslondonlisa2001

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:59 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sure both Shaky and Parlay will find some fault with what you are saying there Lisa

But seriously, has it really come to this for some Cardiff fans? I almost feel sorry for this guy. Leggy scored in the 1993 autoglass game in the last minute or maybe injury time of the 90, allowing extra time in which we scored courtesy of Martin Hayes. I was there, soaked to the skin lol. We won that trophy that year or was that a warm up for the 1994 final where we won? Either way the Cardiff fans were almost suicidal lol

Lol.

Legg was a perfectly decent lower league footballer.

Lovely hair and a great long throw. Other than that - meh !!
My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 15:28 - Feb 20 with 1939 viewsjack_lord

Mainly aimed???????

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 15:58 - Feb 20 with 1900 viewsSkipTheJack

Andy Legg never moved directly from Swansea to Cardiff, which is what that article implies.
My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 16:08 - Feb 20 with 1878 views100onZero

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 15:02 - Feb 20 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Legg was a perfectly decent lower league footballer.

Lovely hair and a great long throw. Other than that - meh !!

He scored my favourite Swansea City goal ever against Bruce Grobellar, so I have a soft spot for the mop headed scummer. Oh the days of watching him and Jason Bowen flying down the wings. Good times.
Login to get fewer ads

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 17:02 - Feb 20 with 1801 viewsScoobyWho

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 14:49 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

They have little of anything to make themselves feel better, let them have their five seconds with a player who thought he was being clever by turning his back on his father for years because he supported Swansea City.

Legg is a clown, thick as concrete.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 17:04 - Feb 20 with 1800 viewsmorningstar

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 15:58 - Feb 20 by SkipTheJack

Andy Legg never moved directly from Swansea to Cardiff, which is what that article implies.

innit! 5 years between both clubs! What an absolute pile of cack! The answers given would have been the same for any club he's played for! Except his choice of crisps maybe?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 17:07 - Feb 20 with 1791 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 17:02 - Feb 20 by ScoobyWho

They have little of anything to make themselves feel better, let them have their five seconds with a player who thought he was being clever by turning his back on his father for years because he supported Swansea City.

Legg is a clown, thick as concrete.

I disagree

He really is thicker than that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 20:03 - Feb 20 with 1689 viewsheadcleaner

I'd have asked him if terry connors punches hurt when he launched into leggy after a defeat and all leggy was concerned about was a pay rise or he was off due to coverage over his long throw.

The best thing leggy did for us was silence NP in the autoglass game, a goal he looked like he really enjoyed. 99.9% of swansea fans would ask Leggy who. Pretty much the same as the Blueturds fan base.
My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 1607 viewsjacknblue

Andy Legg has a special place in my heart. Years ago whilst playing a round with my single handicap golf playing brother, after I hit my T shot to a par 3, he was playing the opposite way and commented that who ever shot second had hit a hole in one! Which was me!!!! My brother is still convinced that Andy Legg put it in the hole, and in a twisted warped way, I hope he did. Years later I am the only one of us who has hit a hole in onehe plays 7 times a week! and i retired after that feat.
My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 23:27 - Feb 20 with 1561 viewsScoobyWho

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 22:05 - Feb 20 by jacknblue

Andy Legg has a special place in my heart. Years ago whilst playing a round with my single handicap golf playing brother, after I hit my T shot to a par 3, he was playing the opposite way and commented that who ever shot second had hit a hole in one! Which was me!!!! My brother is still convinced that Andy Legg put it in the hole, and in a twisted warped way, I hope he did. Years later I am the only one of us who has hit a hole in onehe plays 7 times a week! and i retired after that feat.

So he's a Fcking cheat as well ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

My Q&A with Andy Legg - on 23:36 - Feb 20 with 1552 viewsLohengrin

However much Andrew may have soiled himself by squatting in the blue corner nobody can take away that glorious volley against Stoke from him.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024