Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City Forum 18:33 - Feb 28 with 4482 viewsdale18

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168169-rochdale/

Some of them impressed by us today especially Vincenti and Allen
Bristol City Forum on 19:02 - Feb 28 with 4329 viewsdingdangblue

Were they impressed with our defending corners?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bristol City Forum on 19:26 - Feb 28 with 4241 viewssince58

Bristol City Forum on 19:02 - Feb 28 by dingdangblue

Were they impressed with our defending corners?

were they impressed by our finishing
Bristol City Forum on 19:28 - Feb 28 with 4219 viewszxcvbnm

you two weren't there i assume - despite the result it was a positive performance - another day vincenti could have had a hat trick

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Bristol City Forum on 19:30 - Feb 28 with 4199 viewsD_Alien

Bristol City Forum on 19:28 - Feb 28 by zxcvbnm

you two weren't there i assume - despite the result it was a positive performance - another day vincenti could have had a hat trick

1-3 would've been really positive

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bristol City Forum on 19:33 - Feb 28 with 4180 viewssince58

could have should have its today that counts .
Bristol City Forum on 20:07 - Feb 28 with 4053 viewsdingdangblue

Wasn't expecting much so I guess a 1-0 defeat to the league leaders and we should have won 1-5 is a positive. 6 points off relegation (7 if you count our goal diff as a point) and 7 points off play offs. These next 2 home games will determine which way we are heading.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bristol City Forum on 20:14 - Feb 28 with 4012 viewsroccydaleian

Bristol City Forum on 20:07 - Feb 28 by dingdangblue

Wasn't expecting much so I guess a 1-0 defeat to the league leaders and we should have won 1-5 is a positive. 6 points off relegation (7 if you count our goal diff as a point) and 7 points off play offs. These next 2 home games will determine which way we are heading.

Agree, two massive home games that could shape our season, I'll be happy with four points.
Bristol City Forum on 20:16 - Feb 28 with 3996 viewszxcvbnm

Bristol City Forum on 19:33 - Feb 28 by since58

could have should have its today that counts .

We outplayed the league leaders and on another would have won - these things happen. We'll win games we don't deserve to. You should know better with your experience

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City Forum on 20:23 - Feb 28 with 3958 viewsKenBoon

It's all lovely and does encourage that we're not one of the four worst teams in the division, so are well capable of staying up. Fact remains we lost. These next two games are six-pointers. Win them both and Spring will have sprung. Lose them and we'll be French fry when we should be Pizza, so gonna have a baaad time.
Bristol City Forum on 20:27 - Feb 28 with 3949 viewsroccydaleian

Bristol City Forum on 20:23 - Feb 28 by KenBoon

It's all lovely and does encourage that we're not one of the four worst teams in the division, so are well capable of staying up. Fact remains we lost. These next two games are six-pointers. Win them both and Spring will have sprung. Lose them and we'll be French fry when we should be Pizza, so gonna have a baaad time.

Well let's wait and see KB. Let's be positive and get behind the lads. Up the Dale.
Bristol City Forum on 20:31 - Feb 28 with 3929 viewsJimmyRustler

Bristol City Forum on 20:23 - Feb 28 by KenBoon

You have to be optimistic that we can get 6 points from the next two games though. I hope the players take something from the game today and don't let their heads drop after a good performance which merited AT LEAST a point. If they don't go into the Crewe game full of beans then they're definitely gonna have a bad time because Crewe are on a roll.
Bristol City Forum on 20:33 - Feb 28 with 3917 viewsThacks_Rabbits

In fairness we cannot compete with big clubs like Bristol City, MK Dongs, Sheffield United. We only have a very small budget compared to theirs and they get much larger crowds than us and as such can attract the better players. When clubs like these come knocking for our players we cannot stand in their way. And with replacements like FB and RNL why would we have to.

Sounds like a positive performance but we don't have a striker who is going to get us 20 goals a season which is hampering our results, but there were positives that will be worked on the training ground and we are team Rochdale not just 1 player.

Jesus I am starting to believe all the stuff I read now - Even Van Gaal !!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bristol City Forum on 20:33 - Feb 28 with 3917 viewszxcvbnm

Bristol City Forum on 20:31 - Feb 28 by JimmyRustler

You have to be optimistic that we can get 6 points from the next two games though. I hope the players take something from the game today and don't let their heads drop after a good performance which merited AT LEAST a point. If they don't go into the Crewe game full of beans then they're definitely gonna have a bad time because Crewe are on a roll.

Neither the Crewe or Colchester game are going to be easy as they are fighting for their lives but we have taken each team apart this season and can do again

Bristol City Forum on 20:34 - Feb 28 with 3914 viewssince58

Bristol City Forum on 20:16 - Feb 28 by zxcvbnm

We outplayed the league leaders and on another would have won - these things happen. We'll win games we don't deserve to. You should know better with your experience

with my experience i know you dont sell your best players and dont replace them
Bristol City Forum on 20:37 - Feb 28 with 3881 viewsJimmyRustler

Bristol City Forum on 20:34 - Feb 28 by since58

We already had replacements though remember?

Mansion House and The Noble One.

Tehehehe.
Bristol City Forum on 20:41 - Feb 28 with 3851 viewsroccydaleian

It's done, get over it.
Bristol City Forum on 20:42 - Feb 28 with 3846 viewszxcvbnm

What have Dale done through the years though - this has happened year on year and will happen in years to come. I don't like it but get a bit of perspective today it's not all doom and gloom

Bristol City Forum on 21:26 - Feb 28 with 3703 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Bristol City Forum on 20:42 - Feb 28 by zxcvbnm

What have Dale done through the years though - this has happened year on year and will happen in years to come. I don't like it but get a bit of perspective today it's not all doom and gloom

We always have, its just now we have a hell of a lot more of them.

I can only really remember us selling Gavin, Ward, Lawrence, Welch, Hilditch really pre Sutton - Sure we sold many many more for peanuts (Frain, Diamond, Dave Cole, Costello (Sutton time) and not sure if we got money for Ron Hildersley.

We have improved a hell of a lot but does not make some decisions any easier!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024