Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread 14:43 - Mar 4 with 22852 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 19:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 15:36 - Mar 4 with 5437 viewsmonmouth

Yay! Got a feeling we'll finally put these to bed tonight. Just like the feeling I had before WBA in fact.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 16:09 - Mar 4 with 5397 viewssnork44

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 15:36 - Mar 4 by monmouth

Yay! Got a feeling we'll finally put these to bed tonight. Just like the feeling I had before WBA in fact.

Right which WBA game is this ? The times that we crushed them at the Liberty or at the Hawthorns where we laid down and died ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 16:17 - Mar 4 with 5377 viewsPegojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 16:09 - Mar 4 by snork44

Right which WBA game is this ? The times that we crushed them at the Liberty or at the Hawthorns where we laid down and died ?

I think there was a touch of irony in that comment! I think we are going to get a pasting. The patented Monk 'crowd the midfield' formation will come unstuck around the 30 minute mark, and as we chase the game, we'll concede two or three more. Would love to be proved wrong, mind.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 16:43 - Mar 4 with 5331 viewsbuilthjack

1-0 to the Swans
£5 at 13/1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 17:25 - Mar 4 with 5249 viewsOldjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 16:17 - Mar 4 by Pegojack

I think there was a touch of irony in that comment! I think we are going to get a pasting. The patented Monk 'crowd the midfield' formation will come unstuck around the 30 minute mark, and as we chase the game, we'll concede two or three more. Would love to be proved wrong, mind.

Pasting be fuk ,only one team has given us a pasting in a long long while

1-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 17:29 - Mar 4 with 5239 viewsDr_Winston

Going to be a tough game. Be very pleased with a point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 17:55 - Mar 4 with 5170 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 15:36 - Mar 4 by monmouth

me too

2-0

Would love to get a point (or three)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:08 - Mar 4 with 5137 viewsSweyns_Eye

I'm not optimistic tonight. Even though they're on a bad run of results I think Spurs will be too good at WHL for us.

Is the match available on a stream ???

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:10 - Mar 4 with 5128 viewsGlyn1

We've had 11clean sheets so I don't think that we'll get a pasting. I've just put £5 on Gomis to be the 1st goalscorer at 7/1, so come on Bafe!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:12 - Mar 4 with 5122 viewssherpajacob

As people say there are leagues within the premier league.

Personally I think we are currently in a mini league with west ham and stoke.

If we win that mini league it will have been a fantastic season.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:23 - Mar 4 with 5062 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You should have heard the cockerell cry when the Swans scored number three.

All together now.................

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:42 - Mar 4 with 4986 viewsclement

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:08 - Mar 4 by Sweyns_Eye

I'm not optimistic tonight. Even though they're on a bad run of results I think Spurs will be too good at WHL for us.

Is the match available on a stream ???

http://firstrows.biz/soccer/tottenham-hotspur-vs-swansea-city-frs10300f

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:45 - Mar 4 with 4968 viewsclement

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:42 - Mar 4 by clement

http://footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:45 - Mar 4 with 4967 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2-0 spurs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:45 - Mar 4 with 4968 viewsJackHunt

Assumed there would be loads of jacks in the Irish Centre. Anyone know where they are?

Wibble

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:46 - Mar 4 with 4960 viewsSwansNZ

[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 18:47]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:47 - Mar 4 with 4955 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:23 - Mar 4 by Joe_bradshaw

You should have heard the cockerell cry when the Swans scored number three.

All together now.................

the skill, the flair, the fluency will lead us to where we're bound, and once again all Europe will hear the Swansea City sound

how apt (well, possibly apart from the flair and fluency bit at the moment )

:-)
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:02 - Mar 4 with 4850 viewsJackfath

The usual from me. An away game - I'd be very happy with a point delighted with three. If we lose, never mind, we move on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:03 - Mar 4 with 4838 viewsSweyns_Eye

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:42 - Mar 4 by clement

Thank you very much.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:04 - Mar 4 with 4825 viewsSweyns_Eye

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 18:46 - Mar 4 by SwansNZ

[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 18:47]

Still no sign of Dyer.

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:08 - Mar 4 with 4787 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:04 - Mar 4 by Sweyns_Eye

Still no sign of Dyer.

The clues in the name .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:10 - Mar 4 with 4756 viewsphact0rri

I'll be depending on BBC London Radio Stream.. I think its going to be a very annoying commentary... but best I can do while at work.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:22 - Mar 4 with 4671 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:10 - Mar 4 by phact0rri

I'll be depending on BBC London Radio Stream.. I think its going to be a very annoying commentary... but best I can do while at work.

it'll be a hell of a lot less annoying than Radio Wales ...
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:29 - Mar 4 with 4614 viewsCountyJim

Evening all got Radio Wales on in work they say you can only listen in Swansea area anyone else covering game on radio

Cheers
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:33 - Mar 4 with 4541 viewsphact0rri

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs v Swansea City Matchnight Thread on 19:29 - Mar 4 by CountyJim

Evening all got Radio Wales on in work they say you can only listen in Swansea area anyone else covering game on radio

Cheers

Yeah the BBC Wales I have doesn't seem to show the match.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024