Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread 15:24 - May 17 with 12633 viewsMrSwerve

Hmmm....

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:14 - May 18 with 1186 viewsTrundle10

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:11 - May 18 by Darran

He's black mind.

LOL! Classic
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:15 - May 18 with 1186 viewsSwanseajill

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:08 - May 18 by Trundle10

I don't think any Swansea fan applauded his goal. Just the fact he showed a bit of class after the goal. Get over it ffs!

Is "get over it ffs" meant for me, or for the whole thread??

If indeed it's meant for me, then we all are entitled to write our opinions on a football site aren't we ?
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:17 - May 18 with 1175 viewsTrundle10

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:15 - May 18 by Swanseajill

Is "get over it ffs" meant for me, or for the whole thread??

If indeed it's meant for me, then we all are entitled to write our opinions on a football site aren't we ?

The whole thread. As i said I do not believe anybody actually applauded the goal.... Just the touch of class he showed after the goal. hope this clears things up ;-)
[Post edited 18 May 2015 13:40]
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:34 - May 18 with 1145 viewsdgt73

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 13:11 - May 18 by Darran

He's black mind.

I wish you had told me that before
[Post edited 18 May 2015 13:37]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 18:49 - May 18 with 1058 viewsTreforys_Jack

The bigger the crowd, the more diluted the atmosphere will get. There were times yesterday when you could hear the players on the pitch it was so quiet. Any expansion will further dilute the atmosphere. You only got to go to any of the big 4 or 5 clubs and their atmosphere is shocking. A lot of people don't know any difference, but I miss the bear pit atmosphere's of some of the old stadiums.
The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 09:07 - May 19 with 994 viewsfather_jack

sunday lunchtime obviously doesnt help atmosphere

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 09:23 - May 19 with 985 viewsraynor94

I'm amazed at the he showed class for not celebrating! yet another example of how mamby pamby football is becoming, he should have run straight up to the City fans and celebrated in front of them, they pa y his wages

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 09:42 - May 19 with 975 viewsDarran

The inevitable 'applause for Bony's goal' thread on 09:23 - May 19 by raynor94

I'm amazed at the he showed class for not celebrating! yet another example of how mamby pamby football is becoming, he should have run straight up to the City fans and celebrated in front of them, they pa y his wages

Spot on as usual Rayns.

Another stupid f*cking fad.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024