Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They won't be happy 09:52 - Jun 5 with 10435 viewsdgt73

Swansea tops going to be on sale in JD in cardiff........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

They won't be happy on 09:58 - Jun 5 with 5411 viewsThe_Bounder

Great marketing!

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

They won't be happy on 09:58 - Jun 5 with 5409 viewsjackforever

Already on sale in cardiff airport, throw in the massive pic of ash on their stadium and the fact we hold kids sessions all over the capital = cardiff is now white fact.
They won't be happy on 10:00 - Jun 5 with 5392 viewsdgt73

They won't be happy on 09:58 - Jun 5 by jackforever

Already on sale in cardiff airport, throw in the massive pic of ash on their stadium and the fact we hold kids sessions all over the capital = cardiff is now white fact.

Your city is ours, your city is oooooouuuuuurs Kardiff City, your city is ours..........

They won't be happy on 10:05 - Jun 5 with 5360 viewsDewi1jack

They won't be happy on 10:00 - Jun 5 by dgt73

Your city is ours, your city is oooooouuuuuurs Kardiff City, your city is ours..........

We own our capital now.
Once we get (IF!!!!!) the extension built, we'll have all their so called fans wearing white as well.
Just a FA Cup win (in colour- although that would still be in black and white!), go and beat Real Madrid and we consign them to the corner of history.
Not that we haven't

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

They won't be happy on 10:10 - Jun 5 with 5344 viewsNookiejack

Its also about having National champions that represent your country.

Germany have it with Bayern Munich, France with Paris St Germain and Real Madrid/Barcelona = Spain.

Wales = Swansea City

Given the massive Global audience of the Premier League - I would think most people in the world who have not specific knowledge about Geography - now think that Swansea is the leading city in Wales. They probably think Cardiff is in England.
They won't be happy on 10:14 - Jun 5 with 5317 viewsperchrockjack

Chelsea ,Liverpool, Man Utd, Arse sold in Swansea shops. SAME GRAVY

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

They won't be happy on 10:15 - Jun 5 with 5308 viewsdgt73

They won't be happy on 10:14 - Jun 5 by perchrockjack

Ah no it's not

They won't be happy on 10:16 - Jun 5 with 5296 viewsjackforever

They won't be happy on 10:14 - Jun 5 by perchrockjack

Different gravy completely. Are vermin tops sold in swansea? Spot the difference scouse?
Login to get fewer ads

They won't be happy on 10:22 - Jun 5 with 5260 viewsperchrockjack

My point is that tops from bigger or more successful clubs are found in towns and cities miles away.

Ergo, Swansea is now miles more successful and kids in east Wales will be look for credibility in the playground and will see a Swans top as a better option than a cradiff one

and a capital fookin "S" please

They won't be happy on 10:24 - Jun 5 with 5253 viewsThe_Bounder

Sorry to say Perchie old boy but that comment shows how far removed you are from Swansea these days. Must do better.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2015 10:24]

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

They won't be happy on 10:32 - Jun 5 with 5211 viewsperchrockjack

me? Bounder.?

Sorry but cannot fathom why my comments herein attract such approbrium or maybe I Can.

Look, when we were crap, kids , in the playground want a club to support that s doing well, ie Blackburn when my nephew had their shirt. HE WAS 8 at the time and grew out of it.
With me so far?. At one time a Swansea top in Cardiff area would seem a fantasy but now ,given our reformation, thank God we can do this.

So, like Swansea people supporting a club from London /Liverpool/Birmingham and wearing their shirt, we now could have a kid from Blackwood or Pontllanfraith wearing our top instead of a Cardiff one.

there we go

They won't be happy on 11:09 - Jun 5 with 5100 viewsmonmouth

They won't be happy on 10:05 - Jun 5 by Dewi1jack

We own our capital now.
Once we get (IF!!!!!) the extension built, we'll have all their so called fans wearing white as well.
Just a FA Cup win (in colour- although that would still be in black and white!), go and beat Real Madrid and we consign them to the corner of history.
Not that we haven't

They didn't beat Real Madrid and their 'FA cup win' has no validity now. Our League cup win in the money era against two massive clubs and genuine win against Valencia away surpasses both of those already.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

They won't be happy on 11:20 - Jun 5 with 5056 viewsperchrockjack

That blunder chap? Rather posh was he not? Peter thingy.

Come on older chap.

I love be discussing your comments with my swansea denizens soon.

Peace

They won't be happy on 11:23 - Jun 5 with 5040 viewsDr_Winston

They won't be happy on 11:09 - Jun 5 by monmouth

They didn't beat Real Madrid and their 'FA cup win' has no validity now. Our League cup win in the money era against two massive clubs and genuine win against Valencia away surpasses both of those already.

As always cutting through the chaff and getting to the heart of the matter Mons.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

They won't be happy on 11:28 - Jun 5 with 5021 viewsperchrockjack

Winston.

Genuine.

Thanks for drill bit advice as my drill has recently blown and looking for replacement.

I too have substantial masonry to penetrate

They won't be happy on 15:35 - Jun 5 with 4673 viewsScoobyDoo

No problem with it for me as Cardiff is vibrant City as you lot know, why not have Swansea shirts in the shops? Only people that were really bitter and twisted would say any different, wouldn't they?
They won't be happy on 15:43 - Jun 5 with 4650 viewscrackerjack

I can remember a few years ago, when the scum were sponsored by Leekes, seeing their shirts for sale in the Cross Hands store. Damn upsetting it was too... (Uch i fi ) although nobody seemed the slightest bit interested in buying them thankfully, and over time the sales rack was moved further & further into the darkest recesses of the shop.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

They won't be happy on 17:44 - Jun 5 with 4491 viewsperchrockjack

Its not the only vibrant city Scooby and not the only city in Wales of note.

They won't be happy on 17:47 - Jun 5 with 4468 viewsScoobyDoo

They won't be happy on 17:44 - Jun 5 by perchrockjack

Its not the only vibrant city Scooby and not the only city in Wales of note.

Ain't it? where's the others then?
They won't be happy on 17:49 - Jun 5 with 4456 viewsOldjack

They won't be happy on 15:35 - Jun 5 by ScoobyDoo

No problem with it for me as Cardiff is vibrant City as you lot know, why not have Swansea shirts in the shops? Only people that were really bitter and twisted would say any different, wouldn't they?

hope you buy one, scumbucket

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

They won't be happy on 17:58 - Jun 5 with 4409 viewsScoobyDoo

They won't be happy on 17:49 - Jun 5 by Oldjack

hope you buy one, scumbucket

As you know my friend I wouldn't buy one, but tell you what, if I come across one I will personally give it to Sean Morrison, i'm sure he'll have a use for it!
They won't be happy on 18:06 - Jun 5 with 4377 viewslondonlisa2001

They won't be happy on 17:58 - Jun 5 by ScoobyDoo

As you know my friend I wouldn't buy one, but tell you what, if I come across one I will personally give it to Sean Morrison, i'm sure he'll have a use for it!

It'll be the closest he gets to a Premier League football shirt Scooby!
They won't be happy on 18:51 - Jun 5 with 4256 viewsplasjack

They won't be happy on 17:58 - Jun 5 by ScoobyDoo

What Sean Morrison did in his private life,his team does every week in the Championship.
They won't be happy on 21:38 - Jun 5 with 4023 viewsSlugster664

They won't be happy on 17:47 - Jun 5 by ScoobyDoo

Ain't it? where's the others then?

Look 40 miles west numbnuts...if you still fail to spot it it's the place where you'll find Premier League football being played next season

PS When's your new kit launch? I'm desperate for a good laugh since you left the Premiership...

STID

They won't be happy on 21:59 - Jun 5 with 3969 viewslonglostjack

I hope the wiggly worm is given more prominence

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024