Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? 15:24 - Jun 18 with 3184 viewsMatthew_117

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-goalkeeper-coach-tony-robert

The Mirror are reporting that Fabianski's former coach at Arsenal might be on his way here.

I thought we already had an excellent 'keeper coach here, especially considering the performances during last season
New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 17:42 - Jun 18 with 2942 viewsPrivate_Partz

An interesting one. It seems like we are trying to up the quality of our coaching staff and I would hope GM is fully behind this. It can only benefit us I feel we have been a bit short on experience in the top flight in our appointments. Fab has had a great season though so I would feel sorry for the bloke in charge if this is the case.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 17:46 - Jun 18 with 2926 viewsSwan91

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 17:42 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

An interesting one. It seems like we are trying to up the quality of our coaching staff and I would hope GM is fully behind this. It can only benefit us I feel we have been a bit short on experience in the top flight in our appointments. Fab has had a great season though so I would feel sorry for the bloke in charge if this is the case.

I'm more hoping that this new coach can help the young goalkeepers aswell. I'll be curious as to whether he will coach Zabret aswell, could make his ability higher. Surely though with Cornell gone aswell as tremmel. Once we sign a GK to compete with fabianski, we should also look to bringing in young goalkeepers for the future. Unless Zabret will be our 3rd choice GK. Would mean he makes the bench if fab or the second choice gets injured.
New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 19:53 - Jun 18 with 2802 viewsDaggyjack

Tony Roberts.
The Dagenham & Redbridge legend, who once scored the equaliser for the Daggers in the FA Cup at Basingstoke in injury time with a strike in the box after coming up for a corner.
A great keeper, so unlucky to have played at the same time as the great Neville Southall.
The guy is a legend and is as mad as a box of frogs.
He has great enthusiasm, would be great for team morale and as has been said, most importantly, worked with Fabianski before and has top level training experience.
Sign him up GM.
New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 20:09 - Jun 18 with 2762 viewsDr_Winston

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 17:46 - Jun 18 by Swan91

I'm more hoping that this new coach can help the young goalkeepers aswell. I'll be curious as to whether he will coach Zabret aswell, could make his ability higher. Surely though with Cornell gone aswell as tremmel. Once we sign a GK to compete with fabianski, we should also look to bringing in young goalkeepers for the future. Unless Zabret will be our 3rd choice GK. Would mean he makes the bench if fab or the second choice gets injured.

Possible that we can beef up two coaching depts with one acquisition for sure.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 00:51 - Jun 19 with 2561 viewsDull1Thomas

Great addition but now we need a goalkeeper.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 07:16 - Jun 19 with 2484 viewsSwan91

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 00:51 - Jun 19 by Dull1Thomas

Great addition but now we need a goalkeeper.

According to most sources we have had a bid accepted for Kristoffer Nordfeldt but are still in the process of sorting out a contract and personal terms with him. So if he accepts he should be on his way within the next week hopefully
New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 07:22 - Jun 19 with 2472 viewsDr_Winston

Javier Garcia has left for personal reasons.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/tony-roberts-2499480.aspx

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 07:28 - Jun 19 with 2456 viewsSwan91

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 07:22 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

Javier Garcia has left for personal reasons.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/tony-roberts-2499480.aspx

That's too bad about Garcia he was obviously doing something right last season. The goalkeeping was the best I have seen at swansea. But hopefully with Tony Roberts 4 years experience at coaching arsenal first team goalkeepers hopefully he can add and improve to what we already have! I look forward to it.
Login to get fewer ads

New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 09:19 - Jun 19 with 2364 viewsDaggyjack

Great news about Robbo.
I saw him play for Dagenham & Redbridge many times and although coming to the end of his career, he was absolutely awesome. Added to that, he was so committed about every game, right until the end of his career.
He seems to have gone on to Arsenal and made a really good impression there too, so welcome to SCFC Robbo.
New Goal Keeping Coach On The Way? on 09:28 - Jun 19 with 2354 viewsJack_y_Jwc

David Seaman is gutted...

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024