Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? 00:18 - Aug 12 with 3831 viewsRoChDaLe

seriously.. was their some sort of 'get in free if you are a weirdo' promotion on because i've never seen anything like it..

how is anthony elding still in league one?

(No subject) (n/t) on 01:01 - Aug 12 with 3747 viewsDannyG_RAFC

I'm not quite sure what you mean
[Post edited 12 Aug 2015 1:02]
Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? on 01:10 - Aug 12 with 3735 viewsTVOS1907

Were you stood near a bloke who kept talking about kits?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? on 01:27 - Aug 12 with 3690 views442Dale

Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? on 01:10 - Aug 12 by TVOS1907

Were you stood near a bloke who kept talking about kits?

I don't think some around us would have appreciated our discussion about how much Coventry looked like Forest or whether they should have had black shorts. (they shouldn't because it wouldn't have been enough of a difference to navy blue. Plus they can use the away ones with the home shirt)

Some of the comments aimed at Hill after their equaliser must have been a wind-up. But they said very loudly.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? on 12:16 - Aug 12 with 3291 viewsRoChDaLe

I'm talking about one guy with a Mohawk being off his head on something... Literally couldn't stand still.. Even at half time and then some other lad constantly singing 'hilly give us a wave' for about 20 minutes straight on his own and then turning round towards the back of sandy shouting 'you should go home' because they weren't chanting with him... Serious issues.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? on 12:34 - Aug 12 with 3228 viewsDomDale

Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? on 12:16 - Aug 12 by RoChDaLe

I'm talking about one guy with a Mohawk being off his head on something... Literally couldn't stand still.. Even at half time and then some other lad constantly singing 'hilly give us a wave' for about 20 minutes straight on his own and then turning round towards the back of sandy shouting 'you should go home' because they weren't chanting with him... Serious issues.

Mohawk was stood next to me for a while on Saturday. Fruit loop but enjoyed the game.
So long as he enjoyed himself and comes back to spend more I'm happy!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Sandy Lane- New promotion on last night?? on 17:49 - Aug 12 with 3010 viewssandy_dale

There was certainly a lack of "baldy mourihno" chants
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024