Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Blackpool drink 20:45 - Aug 12 with 3630 viewstwotribes

Chaps, any recommendations for parking and beers before the game ?
Pre Blackpool drink on 20:58 - Aug 12 with 3589 viewsTangerineArmy

Jeez where to start. Parking obviously you have the car park by the ground (no idea on cost)

Pubs, near ground you have the No1 club nearest the ground. On lytham road just past No 1 you have the old bridge (away fans) and the Auctioneer (wethers). Personally I would go to Wethers, thats where I go but I'm NAPM and working overtime (on double bubble).
Pre Blackpool drink on 21:22 - Aug 12 with 3510 viewsDaleiLama

For anyone looking for a good choice of beers and hopefully good quality too, Layton Rakes makes the Good Beer Guide on Market Street, just off the prom.
Bit of a walk mind, but it has 11 handpumps, 8 on ground floor, three on first and a roof terrace.
Wish I was going as I'd deffo have visited it beforehand.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Pre Blackpool drink on 21:30 - Aug 12 with 3488 viewsTangerineArmy

Forgot one to mention, the new wethers by Pleasure beach, so not too far. Velvet coasters, 3 floors, 3 terrace area's, bar every floor. Its cracking. And if you like ale its £1.79 a pint.

You could have a few here, dutton arms, yates then onto Auctioneer.
Pre Blackpool drink on 22:47 - Aug 12 with 3317 viewsBrighouseDale

For a nice day on the beer I'd say forget Blackpool altogether and head into St Anne's. There's a train station there and I'm sure a taxi to Bloomfield Road will be less than a tenner.

The Fifteens on the high street is a beauty, you can sit in the old vault which is done out like an old bordello, ladies chest bumps being the theme. Usually six or seven real ales on offer.

Also The Trawler Boat on the next street is possibly the classiest Wetherspoons I've had the pleasure of visiting. Nice beer garden (if the sun's out) and no chavs.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2015 22:48]

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Pre Blackpool drink on 06:17 - Aug 13 with 3194 viewsDiddyDave

Is the Ardwick still open? Just off a side street near Central Pier,was a Tetley`s house.
Pre Blackpool drink on 07:09 - Aug 13 with 3168 viewsPDIDDY

Pre Blackpool drink on 21:22 - Aug 12 by DaleiLama

For anyone looking for a good choice of beers and hopefully good quality too, Layton Rakes makes the Good Beer Guide on Market Street, just off the prom.
Bit of a walk mind, but it has 11 handpumps, 8 on ground floor, three on first and a roof terrace.
Wish I was going as I'd deffo have visited it beforehand.

How much is a bottle of Budweiser ?

Gissa job

Pre Blackpool drink on 08:16 - Aug 13 with 3109 viewsDaleiLama

Pre Blackpool drink on 07:09 - Aug 13 by PDIDDY

How much is a bottle of Budweiser ?

They can't give the stuff away!

Pre Blackpool drink on 08:37 - Aug 13 with 3068 viewsAtThePeake

Pre Blackpool drink on 22:47 - Aug 12 by BrighouseDale

For a nice day on the beer I'd say forget Blackpool altogether and head into St Anne's. There's a train station there and I'm sure a taxi to Bloomfield Road will be less than a tenner.

The Fifteens on the high street is a beauty, you can sit in the old vault which is done out like an old bordello, ladies chest bumps being the theme. Usually six or seven real ales on offer.

Also The Trawler Boat on the next street is possibly the classiest Wetherspoons I've had the pleasure of visiting. Nice beer garden (if the sun's out) and no chavs.

I'll be heading to St Annes pre-match I think. Nice stroll down the beach before a couple in the places you've mentioned then over for the match.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Pre Blackpool drink on 10:25 - Aug 13 with 2952 viewsD_Alien

Pre Blackpool drink on 08:16 - Aug 13 by DaleiLama

They can't give the stuff away!

It has it uses I guess - disinfecting the drains from the bogs.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pre Blackpool drink on 10:38 - Aug 13 with 2928 viewsDaleiLama

Pre Blackpool drink on 10:25 - Aug 13 by D_Alien

It has it uses I guess - disinfecting the drains from the bogs.

P*ss might be less full of additives and less damaging to the plumbing?!?

Pre Blackpool drink on 10:47 - Aug 13 with 2906 viewsD_Alien

Pre Blackpool drink on 10:38 - Aug 13 by DaleiLama

P*ss might be less full of additives and less damaging to the plumbing?!?

It'd be filtered through the kidneys so the additives can harm those foolish enough to ingest it whilst still excoriating the drains!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pre Blackpool drink on 10:51 - Aug 13 with 2897 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pre Blackpool drink on 22:47 - Aug 12 by BrighouseDale

absoultely brighouse dale, thats what i'd be doing. The fifteens is a top pub, the wetherspoons is called the trawl boat btw

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pre Blackpool drink on 12:12 - Aug 13 with 2805 viewsflyerdale

Pre Blackpool drink on 06:17 - Aug 13 by DiddyDave

Is the Ardwick still open? Just off a side street near Central Pier,was a Tetley`s house.

Yeah still open, cheap drinks but not sure if its still tetleys
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024