Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... 16:35 - Aug 17 with 7673 viewsdeanscfc

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/if-we-lose-heavily-v-swansea.1120156/page-1
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 16:41 - Aug 17 with 5311 viewsFar_Post

I think this game is set up for us to lose as all the headlines are about how Sunderland are struggling.

The first goal is going to be vitally important as if they get it then it will lift the crowd, however if we get an early goal, similar to Newcastle then we can start to dominate and the home fans will start to get on their backs.

Blog: The C Word

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 16:44 - Aug 17 with 5296 viewsairedale

As one of them said, they've got to win sometime..........
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 16:45 - Aug 17 with 5295 viewsyescomeon

Looking forward to this one.

Upthecity!

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 16:53 - Aug 17 with 5260 viewsMrSwerve

"I perish to think what Montero gomis and ayew are going to do to the 4 bags of cement we call defenders"

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 17:03 - Aug 17 with 5175 viewsSlugster664

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 16:53 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

"I perish to think what Montero gomis and ayew are going to do to the 4 bags of cement we call defenders"

That is very funny 😆😆😆😆😆

STID

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 17:38 - Aug 17 with 5044 viewsScoobyWho

This could easily be a Sunderland win, far too much billy big bollocks about this fixture. Anyone who knows football should be cautious. However, I am positive, as we all should be, but never trust a wounded dog (or cat)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 17:45 - Aug 17 with 5009 viewsDeerhunter

I don't think we have been less confident about a home match in a long, long time
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 17:51 - Aug 17 with 4983 viewsScoobyWho

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 17:45 - Aug 17 by Deerhunter

I don't think we have been less confident about a home match in a long, long time

Which sort of proves my point.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:02 - Aug 17 with 4891 viewsyescomeon

Dont think it's billy big bollox to think we can beat a team in bad form when we are in good form. I know typical Swansea and teams ending bad runs against us etx. but still, I think we are going to win but if we don't, I'll live.

Upthecity!

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:36 - Aug 17 with 4770 viewsWhiterockin

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:02 - Aug 17 by yescomeon

Dont think it's billy big bollox to think we can beat a team in bad form when we are in good form. I know typical Swansea and teams ending bad runs against us etx. but still, I think we are going to win but if we don't, I'll live.

Just read all the comments on the Sunderland board. I still find it hard to believe that they are talking about my team in the Premier League. We really have stepped up a level under Gary Monk.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:45 - Aug 17 with 4715 viewsjasper_T

If they play Billy Jones at right back I'll be laughing.

Unless he decides to snap Montero in two.
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:47 - Aug 17 with 4698 viewsPozuelosSideys

They have been piss poor so far and we look like we are about to smash somebody out of sight. I think this would be a fine opportunity to do so as it would increase our momentum even more.

That would take us to Man Utd home with confidence high. Win there and who knows.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:48 - Aug 17 with 4694 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

We just need Monk to come out and state what an honour it will be for the Sunderland fans to see a team like us and a humbling defeat is a certainty;)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:57 - Aug 17 with 4641 viewsexiledclaseboy

Maybe I'm jaded after years of predictable defeats in games "we should be winning" but this is a nailed on 2-0 reverse followed by a classic PS Saturday night meltdown.

Poll: Tory leader

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:58 - Aug 17 with 4638 viewsSwan91

their defence are slow, so if we use our wingers (mainly montero) to some effect then we should get 2 goals against them. also the type of goal gomis scored against newcastle would be the type of goal he could score against them. catching them in certain through balls from shelvey would be perfect.

I'm a huge fan of Ki but I think cork and shelvey should start in cm (with cork doing most of the defensive work in midfield). and then have Ki replace shelvey if we are winning to keep possession and not to lose the ball that often.

If we attack from the wings straight from kick off then I can see it being either 3-0 to us or 3-1 to us. hopefully anyway.
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:00 - Aug 17 with 4625 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We'll beat them Saturday

And we'll beat man Utd

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:06 - Aug 17 with 4594 viewsSwan91

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:00 - Aug 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

We'll beat them Saturday

And we'll beat man Utd

I agree about man utd. play our second string side for the cup game during weekday and still have a fresh first team ready and focused on the united game. even though they have won both league games so far, they haven't looked that convincing or dangerous.
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:17 - Aug 17 with 4543 viewsUxbridge

Typical. Swans.

More nailed on than a nailed on thing.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:40 - Aug 17 with 4443 viewsWhiterockin

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:06 - Aug 17 by Swan91

I agree about man utd. play our second string side for the cup game during weekday and still have a fresh first team ready and focused on the united game. even though they have won both league games so far, they haven't looked that convincing or dangerous.

If tomorrows game for United is tight they wont be able to rest players on the Wednesday before us.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:44 - Aug 17 with 4427 viewsNeath_Jack

There'll be tears before bedtime come Saturday.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:47 - Aug 17 with 4409 viewsNeathJack

A defeat up there would be a vintage Swans result.

Not expecting anything else really.
Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 20:05 - Aug 17 with 4342 viewsSwansNZ

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 19:00 - Aug 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

We'll beat them Saturday

And we'll beat man Utd

Will we be the invincibles this season, Mystic

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 20:12 - Aug 17 with 4322 viewsMrSwerve

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 18:57 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Maybe I'm jaded after years of predictable defeats in games "we should be winning" but this is a nailed on 2-0 reverse followed by a classic PS Saturday night meltdown.

Two great performances for us and two dire ones for them.

Of course it's a nailed on Sunderland win mun.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 4279 viewsskippyjack

It does have that Swans losing against garbage feeling...

Pantilimon (ok)

Jones (garbage) Coates (liability) Kaboul (ok) Van Aanolt (can't defend)

Cattermole (liability) Larsson (ok) M'vila (adapting) Lens (adapting)

Fletcher (ok) Defoe (good)

Bridcutt (inexperienced)
Rodwell (ok)
Matthews (untested/adapting)
O'shea (past it)
Graham (ok)
Manone (ok)
Watmore (inexperienced)

Now us..

Fabianski (good)

Naughton (ok) Fernández (good) Williams (good) Taylor (ok)

Cork (good) Shelvey (good)

Ayew (looks good) Siggy (good) Montero (Brilliant)

Gomis (good)

Nordfeldt (adapting)
Rangel (ok)
Amat (ok)
Dyer (ok)
Routledge (ok)
Ki (good)
Eder (adapting)

In Premier League terms.. we should win this comfortably 2-0.. especially when they're in awful form.. and we give Chelsea a torrid time at Stamford Bridge.

It's a nailed on loss
[Post edited 17 Aug 2015 20:29]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Sunderland fans are in a confident mood... on 20:25 - Aug 17 with 4269 viewsjasper_T

Miserable lot on here tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024