Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£5 season ticket voucher 14:05 - Aug 18 with 3351 viewsdale18

Can we use our Bring a friend voucher for tonights match?
£5 season ticket voucher on 14:13 - Aug 18 with 3337 viewsisitme

As the club haven't mentioned anything about it I assume not. The voucher is for a designated game which will be announced. No idea why but those are the rules.

[Post edited 18 Aug 2015 15:09]
£5 season ticket voucher on 19:43 - Aug 18 with 3012 viewsDomDale

£5 season ticket voucher on 14:13 - Aug 18 by isitme

As the club haven't mentioned anything about it I assume not. The voucher is for a designated game which will be announced. No idea why but those are the rules.

Strange decision. Tonight's is one of the less attractive fixtures (all the Tuesday night games seem to be this season) and United are on telly. Would think the club would want to push this.

I am sure a few seasons ago there was no restriction on the "bring a mate" vouchers, or maybe memory deceives me.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

£5 season ticket voucher on 20:54 - Aug 18 with 2948 viewspioneer

All part of the marketing strategy no doubt - probably have to be used only for cold nights in February.
£5 season ticket voucher on 22:07 - Aug 18 with 2909 viewsYorkshire_Dale

£5 season ticket voucher on 20:54 - Aug 18 by pioneer

All part of the marketing strategy no doubt - probably have to be used only for cold nights in February.

Why though?

Listen to the customer perhaps.
£5 season ticket voucher on 22:54 - Aug 18 with 2838 viewsRalphs12

£5 season ticket voucher on 14:13 - Aug 18 by isitme

I really don't understand that... Let's say tonight we had won - next Saturday home game 10 people have friends who they could bring along - 3 home games into the season with the potential of adding another X amount onto the gate for the rest of the season/every season but no - let's restrict people to a really unattractive weekday game when city/united/barca/real/arsenal are on the tele*

*just a wild guess of course
£5 season ticket voucher on 01:10 - Aug 19 with 2729 viewsLS27Rdale

this is my thoughts for what its worth....

ST used to get £10 ticket before December
£10 ticket after December
£5 ticket on any tues game..

So the other season my "friend" went to Bury Bradford and Pompey

Give RAFC credit.....

This season, im sure my "friend" will want to go to 2 or 3 of
Bury, Owdham, Blackpool, Millwall Sheff U at home....Im pretty much assuming one of these games might be a "£10" game

So RAFC will get probably a "occasional" fan paying a minimum £40/ for 3 games rather than £20 for 2 games, plus the beer that my "friend" consumes....

Win win win for the club.....Its cost me NOWT!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024