Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer to Leicester 14:12 - Sep 1 with 26178 viewsperchrockjack

On loan.

Can t see the point of that.

Frankly, seems madness

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dyer to Leicester on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 2474 viewsLandore_Jack

Compared to his attacking abilities Dyer does a lot of defensive work which goes unnoticed.

#backtojack

Dyer to Leicester on 20:13 - Sep 1 with 2466 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer to Leicester on 19:59 - Sep 1 by tomdickharry

We are grasping at straws with the name Emnes,here is a player who is a great sub never ever starts. Forget Emnes & Barrow they are not PL players who you would bank on in the PL,okay we may have had a juicy couple of million loan fee,but in view of the importance of staying in the league this season we should have signed another striker at least not let an experienced PL player go to a potential rival. We could be caught out this time,thank goodness there is the Jan window to fall back on.

I would love another Montero in the squad as cover, but all this 'importance of staying in the league' stuff ?

Have you watched us play?
Dyer to Leicester on 20:17 - Sep 1 with 2414 viewsmonmouth

Dyer to Leicester on 20:13 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

I would love another Montero in the squad as cover, but all this 'importance of staying in the league' stuff ?

He's too busy watching Mitrovic and Walters to bother with us mun.

It's laughable isn't it. We need Dyer or a replacement to avoid relegation.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dyer to Leicester on 20:19 - Sep 1 with 2384 viewsdgt73

All the best Nathan

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Dyer to Leicester on 20:20 - Sep 1 with 2364 viewsnantywatcher

All the very best Nathan.
All those who have been moaning about him leaving obviously did not go to the York game where a young second division full back had him in his pocket the entire game.
Let's all move on.
Dyer to Leicester on 20:24 - Sep 1 with 2294 viewsdgt73

Dyer to Leicester on 20:20 - Sep 1 by nantywatcher

All the very best Nathan.
All those who have been moaning about him leaving obviously did not go to the York game where a young second division full back had him in his pocket the entire game.
Let's all move on.

Do you mean apart from the first minute - when he scored ? Strange post by you. Nathan has been a very good player for us for many years now - the problem he has is that the club / team has moved on so fast he's been left slightly behind.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Dyer to Leicester on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 2287 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer to Leicester on 20:17 - Sep 1 by monmouth

He's too busy watching Mitrovic and Walters to bother with us mun.

It's laughable isn't it. We need Dyer or a replacement to avoid relegation.

To be fair, watching Mitrovic doesn't take up much time !
Dyer to Leicester on 20:26 - Sep 1 with 2266 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good old Planet Swans. Every August/every January. Without fail. Comforting.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 20:26]

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Dyer to Leicester on 20:30 - Sep 1 with 2225 viewsSwansNZ

Disappointed in this — while he has not been playing consistently well, he’s most certainly better that no one.

This list saying we have plenty of cover…
Montero
Routs
Ayew
Tabanou
Emnes

Well 2 of those are in the starting XI, and as we know Jeff is injury prone, so we need cover, else our “roster” will dictate what formation we have to play.
Tabanou might well play on the wing, but he’s a LB — if GM swa him as a LW, he’s have played him before Routs on Sunday
Emnes is basically sh1t - good for a 15 minutes cameo, but I’d not want to have a number of games with him starting.

So that leaves Routs as the only wide cover. So much for 2 players for each position.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Dyer to Leicester on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 2200 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe those unconcerned are looking for comfort.

Well, we ve lost a good cover player and our squad Is weaker as a result

Comforting indeed

Dyer to Leicester on 20:34 - Sep 1 with 2192 viewsSwansNZ

Dyer to Leicester on 20:33 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Comforting indeed

in a nutshell

Dyer to Leicester on 20:36 - Sep 1 with 2169 viewsThursday

Dyer to Leicester on 20:33 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Comforting indeed

Lost a good player; sky not falling.
Dyer to Leicester on 20:37 - Sep 1 with 2141 viewsperchrockjack

I get comforted seeing posters writing about how cool ,sensible and immune from any absurdity they are.

Complete crap of course for chat room cool.

Emotion, see

Dyer to Leicester on 20:40 - Sep 1 with 2114 viewsSwansNZ

Dyer to Leicester on 20:36 - Sep 1 by Thursday

Lost a good player; sky not falling.

Yep, not the end of the world, but the squad certainly is weaker, and only a fool* would say otherwise.

* Yes, we have lots of these on here.

Dyer to Leicester on 20:42 - Sep 1 with 2092 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dyer to Leicester on 20:37 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

I get comforted seeing posters writing about how cool ,sensible and immune from any absurdity they are.

Complete crap of course for chat room cool.

Emotion, see

Who's written that then? I certainly didn't. Remember now, Perch. Post not poster. Replying to what's actually written not what you think is written. It's your thing remember.

Poll: Tory leader

Dyer to Leicester on 20:45 - Sep 1 with 2063 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dyer to Leicester on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 1995 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Well as you Copy and pasted my list & then made aN accusation of Fools on here I'll have a bite .

"Nathan Leicester have come in for you , you want to go ."

"I'm 4 choice at the moment ain't i boss ."

Yes sorry Nath .

Ok I'll take a look .

Good bye Nathan your work is done here .

This fool ain't panicking .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Dyer to Leicester on 20:53 - Sep 1 with 1992 viewsNeathJack

I can't say I'm particularly concerned.

For the last 10 months or so Dyer's performances have pretty much lived up to his name unfortunately. It seems that non England call up early last season knocked the stuffing out of him and he wasn't the same player afterwards, although that coincided with him becoming a father for the first time so who knows what effect that may have had.

I'm content enough with the numbers who can play out wide and combine that with the variation of formation and it's hard to see how Dyer would have got much, if any serious game time this season unless there was a major injury crises.

He had the look of a player who had become stale. Hopefully the move will reinvigorate him.
Dyer to Leicester on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 1958 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure panic was suggested.

Surprise, disappointment maybe but panic?

Dyer to Leicester on 20:58 - Sep 1 with 1938 viewsSwansNZ

Dyer to Leicester on 20:52 - Sep 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well as you Copy and pasted my list & then made aN accusation of Fools on here I'll have a bite .

"Nathan Leicester have come in for you , you want to go ."

"I'm 4 choice at the moment ain't i boss ."

Yes sorry Nath .

Ok I'll take a look .

Good bye Nathan your work is done here .

This fool ain't panicking .

If he’s contracted to us, we can keep him, regardless of if he thinks he can get game time elsewhere.

GM obviously believes he is surplus to requirements, so we have to trust that, BUT — we are a player down on the squad now, let’s just hope that does not come back to bite us at some stage this season.

Dyer to Leicester on 21:00 - Sep 1 with 1918 viewsperchrockjack

And the last post from kiwi land is just about how it is.

Dyer to Leicester on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 1899 viewsNeath_Jack

Dyer to Leicester on 20:53 - Sep 1 by NeathJack

I can't say I'm particularly concerned.

For the last 10 months or so Dyer's performances have pretty much lived up to his name unfortunately. It seems that non England call up early last season knocked the stuffing out of him and he wasn't the same player afterwards, although that coincided with him becoming a father for the first time so who knows what effect that may have had.

I'm content enough with the numbers who can play out wide and combine that with the variation of formation and it's hard to see how Dyer would have got much, if any serious game time this season unless there was a major injury crises.

He had the look of a player who had become stale. Hopefully the move will reinvigorate him.

Us Neath boys, knows our onions.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dyer to Leicester on 21:05 - Sep 1 with 1878 viewstomdickharry

Dyer to Leicester on 20:13 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

4 games gone and we are safe,the old adage in football is that when you are doing well reinforce the team. Lets all hope that with Dyer at Leicester and the fact that we haven't signed another striker doesn't come back to haunt us. This is the PL with £100M at stake.
Dyer to Leicester on 21:12 - Sep 1 with 1838 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer to Leicester on 21:05 - Sep 1 by tomdickharry

4 games gone and we are safe,the old adage in football is that when you are doing well reinforce the team. Lets all hope that with Dyer at Leicester and the fact that we haven't signed another striker doesn't come back to haunt us. This is the PL with £100M at stake.

It's not a case of 4 games gone and we are safe.

It's a case of watch our team and watch the other teams and make a reasonable judgement about relative merits.

I personally would have brought in a.n.other front / wide player, but not because I think we're going to go down!

You surely can't look at our performances against Chelsea and Man Utd and think w're relegation candidates?

I'm all for being reasonable, but it works both ways. As silly as it is that the Daily Mail have us a a possible contender for the Champions' League, it is equally silly to think we're in relegation danger. Neither is going to happen unless a whole host of bizarre circumstances occur.
Dyer to Leicester on 21:12 - Sep 1 with 1826 viewsplasjack

Dyer to Leicester on 21:05 - Sep 1 by tomdickharry

Been saying this for a while, if we are relegated we missed a golden opportunity financially for at least a decade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024